CAMORSA 3 x 3m Pop Up Gazebo, Portable Gazebo Canopy Anti-UV Waterproof Heavy Duty, Outdoor Party Tent Garden Gazebo with Carrying Bag for Garden Party Wedding, Blue
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B096NQX77S
【EASY ASSEMBLY】Setting our garden pop-up gazebo up takes a matter of minutes. Just take the fully assembled frame out of the bag, bundle the tarp, pull open and hear the click sound after opening, then install the ground nails. Two people can easily complete the installation.
【SUITABLE FOR OUTDOOR】 The area of the gazebo is 3m x 3m. It covers an area of 9㎡. It can be freely adjusted to three heights of 2.38m, 2.48m and 2.58m. Ideal for family parties, picnics, sports events, outdoor vendors, craft fairs, BBQ, and much more!
【EASY TO TRANSPORT】Carrying bag with handle for easy storage and transport. The tent size: 115cm L x 17cm W x 17cm H, and weight is 11.8kg. Easy and convenient to transport from one location to the next.
【HIGH QUALITY CANOPY】Our garden shelter is made of 210D Oxford cloth with PVC coating. The frame is made of aluminum, which is durable and powder-coated on the surface. Note: This product is a sunshade tent, which is waterproof. But in case of strong wind and rain, it cannot be used as a shelter.
【MORE STABILITY】Comes with 4 ropes and 8 ground anchor nails for added stability. NOTE: please DO NOT leave the tent in adverse weather. Bad weather conditions will lead to leaking and damage to the gazebo.
- Waterproof & Anti-UV
- Heavy Duty - weighted 11 KG, 25 mm Thicker Leg Steel Pipe
- 210D Oxford
- Easy to install - 2 people & Several minutes
- 1 x Gazebo
- 1 x Carrier Bag
- 8 x Ground Nails
- 4 pcs Ropes
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Colour: Silver White, Grey, Dark Blue, Green
- Product Size: 3M(L) x 3M(W) x 2.58M(H)
- Product Height: Adjustable in 3 heights (238cm/248cm/258cm)
- Material: 210D Oxford PVC with PVC coating
- Area Covered: 9㎡
- Top Steel Pipe Size: 10x18mm
- Leg Steel Pipe Size: 25x25mm
- Waterproof: Yes
- UV-protection: Yes
Comfortable living under the shade
100% waterproof, 210D Oxford cloth provide you cooling from sunshine. Setting our garden pop-up gazebo up takes a matter of minutes.
This pop-up gazebo can provide you and your family with a safe haven, so you can enjoy the fun of gathering with peace of mind.
Enjoy nature, Enjoy life, CAMORSA Instant Canopy
Just a few minutes of operation by two people, so that you can enjoy the shade and happiness faster with your family and friends !
Ideal for family parties, picnics, sports events, outdoor vendors, craft fairs, BBQ, days at the beach, and much more!
- This product is a sunshade tent, which is waterproof. But in case of strong wind and rain, it cannot be used as a shelter.
- For the stability of the product, it is necessary to install ground nails or bind sandbags.
- Since this item is a temporary structure, it is recommended that you do not leave this item unattended during inclement weather ( rain, wind, and snow) or leave it up overnight. Polyethylene Fabric is not fireproof, please keep the item away from fire. We will not be held liable for damages caused by misuse.
|Leg Steel Pipe||25x25mm||25x25mm||25x25mm||25x25mm|
|Top Steel Pipe||10x18mm||10x18mm||10x18mm||10x18mm|
|Canopy Materials||210D Oxford PVC||210D Oxford PVC||210D Oxford PVC||210D Oxford PVC|
Free DIY - Suitable for different terrains and occasions
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 July 2021Vale for moneyVery good for price, quite sturdy and fairly easy to put up with 2 people. Roof material is silver inside which makes it quite light and it has been waterproof. Have recommended it to several of my friends.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 August 2021Looks good, straighforward assemblyAs described, easy to assemble though needs two people as and it helps in order to pull the cover over and to extend the legs in a reasonable sequence. It was well packaged with a carry bag for the frame. Good colour ie dark grey with silver interior. I have purchased sandbags for the legs as would not want to rely on just the 'guide ropes' supplied.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 September 2021Great value for moneyThe gazebo was ordered last minute for a party due to take place with a bad weather forecast for the day. It rained buckets.The item arrived very quickly and was easy to put up and sheltered us vet well from the downpour. Would highly recommend
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 August 2021Frame unstableEasy to assemble but very weak cross member supports. Cover does not fit very well. Ok if you are only going to put up on a non windy, rainy day as the frame is not suffice to support and the cover gathers water making it to dip down
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 September 2021Easy to assembleGreat gazebo for a reasonable price! Easy to put up and appeared weather resistant after being kept up for 3 weeks
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 July 2021Do not leave up when its windy!Easy to put up and secured very well. However 2 days later a wind got up one of the side supports bent and snapped! End of gazebo! Its on the skip! Expensive mistake!