Amazon Brand - Umi C Shaped Side End Table for Living Room, Wood Sofa Table with Metal Frame for Coffee Snack Laptop
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B0861Y1RQS
Perfect Size: 23.5" L x 14" W x 26.5" H
High Quality Material: Made from thick square carbon steel metal tubes with black sandy powder coating and solid wood top, which is made to be wear-resistant for durable use.
C Shaped Design: The 1.8 cm / 0.7" base can easily slide under your low-clearance sofa/bed and provide you a more convenient access to controllers, snack, drinks and books.
Multiple Use: This side table living room could meet the daily needs of a family.It can be used as end table, sofa table or nightstand in your living room or bedroom, etc.
Simple Installation: With our clear manual, it's easy to assemble, all of the necessary hardware and assembly clear instructions are included in the package.
Non-Scratching Feet: The feet of the side table are designed to prevent scratches on the floor, and can be slightly adjusted in the case of uneven floors.
Easy to Clean: With wet cloth you can wipe dirty stain easily on surface and no worry about water spill.
After Sale: We offer quality and money back guarantee, if you have any problems please contact us by mail I will solve it for you in time.
A lifestyle brand offering a wide range of practical products, to make day to day life easier and more fun. Umi creates innovative products that offer a high good level of functionality and performance, enhancing everyday activities from exercise and cooking to studying and listening to music.
|Product Dimensions||60 x 35 x 67.5 cm; 3.8 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||3.8 kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 February 2021Perfect for the jobLove this. Bought this for my son to use as he was getting a bad bad sitting upstairs the table or breakfast bar all day zooming for college. He can now sit on the sofa in comfort with this ipad and book on this table. This doesn't actually sit at the end of my settee as my settee arms are really. I think they are higher than the average settee but my we use it in front of us so if we are sitting on the settee we just put it in front of us and it tucks and slides nicely under the settee so that you can use it directly in front of you and is really comfy. Also nice too to use for your dinner if the rest of the family are out and you're home alone and not eating up the table with the rest if the family which we normally do. Good value for money and super easy to put together
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 July 2021A quality piece of furniture.This table has far exceeded my expectations, I am absolutely thrilled with it - it looks superb. I bought a recliner sofa without realising that you cannot have a coffee table directly in front of it and, as there wasn't any space either side, I searched for a side table that could be easily accessible when reclining. I finally found this and it is the perfect solution and looks soooo good to boot. Assembly was straightforward and done within 5 minutes. You can probably tell how thrilled I am!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 October 2020Very sturdy and classic.Delivery was on time. It was really easy to assemble the table myself and only took twenty minutes at most. it looks really beautiful the way it has been designed and everyone loved it.The only thing i have to say is that i wished i could convert it into small sized table if i needed. If the manufacturer is reading my review,then please make the item adjustable without affecting its classiness and beauty. Otherwise there is nothing wrong with the product. So i still gave it five stars. Many thanks.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 November 2020Brilliant.This was exceptionally easy to assemble and looks really beautiful; looks far more expensive than it cost. I cannot recommend enough. It’s also a brilliant size (big enough to fit a plate and drink, etc). Also super handy the way one side doesn’t have anything supporting it - I’ve placed it at the end of a sofa and it takes up little to no space.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 September 2020A useful little table.A useful little table. Just enough room for my laptop, tiny PC and monitor on an arm. Its high enough to use with my Sparco office chair and has added flexibility into where I can work from home
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 July 2021Great table on the moveI bought this table to be able to work from the living room as I'm home based since the pandemic. I simply love it. It has a great design with the metal and wood top. Very steady yet very easy to move and carry around. In the evenings I use as side table
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 July 2021Very elegant and high qualityA very high quality side table from amazon. It is very glamorous and looks very impressive. It is very strong and marble is quick thick. Very easy to clean. The gold is very modern and have a matt finish. Bargain for the price
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 February 2021DisappointingNot the best quality. Rough surface to the top and the bolts don't go on straight. For the cost it's just about acceptable. Just wanted a table for my son to put his laptop on. Wouldn't recommend for anything else.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 September 2020Handy for drinks by The sofaLovely little table, handy for drinks in areas where no coffee table etc is possible. Nicely weighed, so doesn’t wobble. Easy assembly, and would recommend.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 September 2020Good quality, exactly what I neededThis is a great affordable option. Sizes true to size, very sturdy, good quality. Really easy to put up too, it took me only 3 minutes and didn't need any additional tools.
Customer questions and answers
- Can the legs of this table be adjusted?It can’t adjust the table legs, but I saw it have a felt pad at the bottom to protect the ground
- What is max weight this table will hold?I don't really know sorry. What did you want to put on there. We sometimes eat our dinner off of it and my son puts his books and ipad on it when doing college work but it would definitely hold heavier than that. What are you looking to put on there im trying to think what else you would use it for
- Is this easy to slide to different positions? As in from side table to front of couch for snacking?Yes, I use it as a side table sometimes and then when sitting on the couch I will move it to slide under the couch with no issues. I love this table.
- Is this water resistant? Or is it a sticker-paper type of surface that warps upon contact with moisture?It's sanded down and treated wood but isn't 100% water proof so it can stain the wood if left on for too long. Have had this for about 5 months now and no warping.