Amazon Basics Round Storage End Table - Mint Green with Heather Grey Fabric
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B07V11B55R
- Brand : amazonlife
Circular metal tray table with secondary storage bin underneath
Use as a contemporary end table, bedside table, entryway accent piece, and more
Durable metal frame with 4-point base and smooth painted finish
Linen-look, panel-bottomed fabric bin that sits underneath the table top for storing essentials
Recessed metal table top tray perfect for placing drinks, snacks, potted plants, and more
Easy to assemble; includes all hardware components and instructions
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Round Storage End Table
Bring an air of contemporary style to any room with the AmazonBasics Round Storage End Table. Available in a variety of colors, the table adds a design-minded flourish to a bedroom, living room, entryway, or office. Perfect as an end table or simply for placing flowers on in a sunny spot, this home accent piece offers functional storage and ample surface space you’ll appreciate.
- Circular metal tray table with secondary storage
- Use as an end table, bedside table, display table, and more
- Linen-look fabric storage bin that sits underneath
- Durable metal construction and painted finish
- Easy to assemble
Linen-Look Storage Compartment
As useful as it is attractive, the AmazonBasics end table includes generous secondary storage space underneath. Featuring a panel-bottomed faux-linen basket for placing essentials such as blankets, remote controls, toys, and more, the table delivers dynamic usability in addition to modern style.
Painted Metal Frame and Surface
Built with durability in mind, the AmazonBasics table features a resilient metal frame with a 4-point base and a recessed circular surface tray. With a smooth painted finish that resists corrosion and chipping, the table top is perfect for placing beverages, snacks, decorative items, and much more.
|Model Number||WKY30230-Mint Green|
|Product Dimensions||45.72 x 45.72 x 48.01 cm; 2.1 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||2.1 kg|
amazonbasics offers everyday items for your home, office, garden and more. With a selection that continues to grow, the amazonbasics brand is set to become a part of your daily convenience for electronics products and lifestyle.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 July 2020A little confusing to assemble but worth itTable is a great colour and is good quality for the price. A little confusing to assemble- the instructions were not particularly clear and it took me a while to figure out the crosshatch. The canvas storage component is also a little smaller than I would’ve hoped for. However it’s definitely worth the price and is a nice little table
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 March 2021Good child sized tableI got this as a messy play table for our 1 year old perfect hight fits together so easy and pops apart again for flat storage. Love that the tray lifts off so o can clean up easily. Nice big basket underneath can see it would be good for a child's bedside table with books or teddies under it . Maybe a little expensive for what it is but it does just want I want so I'm happy
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 June 2021Great little tableReally pleased with this table, got rid of our coffee table as it was too cumbersome and needed a side table. It does the job perfectly and was easy to put together. Great storage underneath but have chosen to keep it empty as my cat has decided its a great place for a nap. Added bonus is the tray is removable so we often use it for our condiments when we have fajitas and such
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 March 2021Perfect for nursery setup.Bought for the baby’s nursery as I needed something practical but pretty at the same time. The tray is brillant as i knocked off a couple of cuppas by accident and that was not a big deal. You can also take the tray off to bring your food in and out of the nursery, making breastfeeding sessions so much more enjoyable. I use the basket to store my iPads, chargers and cellular blankets.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 September 2020Great little table.Such a cute little table. Got this to go in my study next to sofa. Good value, really easy to assemble and handy having somewhere for magazines. Pretty good quality for the price. ??
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 January 202110/10Really easy to assemble. A great little table for my sons fish tank. Great value for money and I absoltely love the colour!!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 November 2020Beautiful productPerfect little storage table , looks lovely in my new redesigned kitchen ,used as a potato and fruit table. Lovely and the mint adds some feminine cuteness in a household of little men.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 March 2021Great little tableI think this is a cute table for the money. It's super easy to assemble and looks great in my dressing room. I like that it has a basket below for extra storage. It would be ideal for a child's bedroom.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 March 2021Ideal play tablePerfect height for 1-4 years to use the top table as a mini tuff tray and the underneath basket is ideal for storing away toys too
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 February 2021Five starsSo easy to assemble can be done in 5 minutes. I love the way this works and the basket underneath is easy to hide away all your mess.
Customer questions and answers
- Can this be folded for storage?Yes it has 2 clip disks that fit it together just unclip and take apart . I use it as a messy play table for my toddler so I just pop it down the side of the fridge when we are not using it.
- how much weight can it hold?It can hold up to 20 books
- What is the diameter please43cm including top of rim (40cm inside the rim) I would say the construction of this isn’t the most sturdy. I’m actually at the moment trying to use the removable top as a tray and the basket as a basket, so separately as it’s just collapses with too much weight on or goes wonky. Sorry I know you didn’t ask for a re… see more 43cm including top of rim (40cm inside the rim) I would say the construction of this isn’t the most sturdy. I’m actually at the moment trying to use the removable top as a tray and the basket as a basket, so separately as it’s just collapses with too much weight on or goes wonky. Sorry I know you didn’t ask for a review, but for the price I can’t recommend it. Unless you can do something yourself to secure the tray to the cross bars more securely. see less
- Can the table be used outside?It is metal so may rust over time plus the Basket would get wet and probably mouldy. OK for one off use though on a nice sunny day.