CherryTree Furniture Dressing Table 3 Way Mirrors Triple Mirror Makeup Dresser Set with Stool (White)
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B01K7TU66Q
Stunning white dressing table with 3 way mirrors and a jacquard cushioned stool with beautiful floral detailing.
Large 3-way mirrors give a triple mirror effect to suits your need. A storage drawer with beautiful faceted crystal glass knob handles.
Dressing Table with mirror H 177cm (70") x W 75cm (30") x D 40cm (16"). Stool H 43cm (17") x W 38cm (15") x D 28cm (11")
High quality white painted MDF, easy to wipe clean with soft cloth.Flat pack and easy to assemble. Only part assembly required.
Please note this item cannot be delivered to Isle of Wight, Scottish Highland and Islands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and other offshore isles.
|Product Dimensions||40 x 75 x 177 cm; 16 Kilograms|
|Is assembly required||Yes|
|Shipping weight||20 Kilograms|
|Manufacturer||Cherry Tree Furniture|
- Triple mirrors that suits your need
- Softly cushioned stool with jacquard pattern cover
- Detailing on the legs and drawer handles
- Dressing Table with mirror H 177cm (70") x W 75cm (30") x D 40cm (16")
- Stool H 43cm (17") x W 38cm (15") x D 28cm (11")
- Flat pack and easy to assemble. Only part assembly required.
- Packed in one box. 85.5 x 48.5 x 41.5 cm
- Shipping weight: 20 KG
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 June 2018Bought 2 of them very happy.Very beautiful dressing table I bought 2 of them (one for me and 1 for my mother). I would definitely recommend it. I am attaching a picture of one of themy.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 November 2018This beautifulI've now had this nearly a year for my daughter who's 10. It's still going strong it's so robust and hard wearing. Even though she's a nightmare and gets make up everywhere, it comes off and never stains, the finish it has to it makes it so wipeable. I thought I was doomed the other day as polish was on it but it came off with no discolour.The chair again is so pretty and perfect.I didn't review this straight away as I wanted to see how long It would last, I thought for the money it wouldn't last long but again, a year on and it looks brand new! Love it :)
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 January 2021Extremely impressed :-)It was really important for me to review this item. 100% happy, I ordered it one day and it came the next day around 2pm. Extremely impressed with the fastness of delivery, I feel that it's excellent service. I was so excited to receive my item as I've wanted one for ages. Very easy to assemble,it partly comes made up. So really it is pretty much just adding legs to main vanity desk and chair legs, mirror and little boxes. Very easy. Draw came already made and inserted. I am good at flat pack however this time my boyfriend kindly did it with help from me holding things in place. Quality of wood and finish is good. I think for the price it's a real bargain! If you like the look of the picture and price, go for it! Doubt you'll be disappointed.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 June 2018Perfect little dressing tableI love this! It's a perfect little dressing table for my daughters room. She is super pleased with it. I didn't have any issues putting it together, mainly because my husband did it and I watched lolBut it took him no time at all and there were no issues with the quality or missing items.The delivery was quicker than expected too. Very well communicated of arrival by email and tracking codes.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 April 2018Amazing, arrived in 2 daysAmazing,arrived in 2 days.The dressing table is fabulous my granddaughter will love.Its easy to put together not much trouble only legs and mirror to put on,the mirror is safe as it is screwed into the table,it's sturdy, made very well,oh and the stool is lovely and sturdy too.very pleased would highly recommend.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 October 2017Stunning!There was a minor mess up with delivery as I had it delivered to a business park it it just got delivered to the wrong part of the warehouse. They were so quick to reply to my problem and help me to sort it.After finding it -it was super EASY to assemble as it was already part assembled and overall it looks STUNNING. Tiny flecks of paint came off the very bottom of the legs but this is not an issue. Its a beautiful design and such great value for money compared to others on the market.I am so happy with it. It is just as described and as it looks in the picture. What you see is what you get!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 March 2017its beautiful, sturdyBrought for daughters birthday , she loves it, its beautiful, sturdy, and really looks the part.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 January 2018great value for moneyThis dressing table is absolutely stunning, great value for money, needed some help with a couple of things and the prompt friendly customer service was amazing, would highly recommend this company and it’s furniture I also have the bedside table and that too looks amazing, one happy customer
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 September 2019Lovely table, minor marksBought this for my daughters tenth birthday.It comes flat packed, but is easy to put together.There is minor marks. This is due to the finish. It has a shiny coating on it which will mark/dent. We only had one superficial mark which didn't spoil the over look so we're happy with it.The coating does well when your child is experimenting with make up as the numerous stains just wipe off easily. However, I recommend a heat proof mat to protect it if using hairdryers, etc.The stool is study, but petite.In summary:This dressing table looks lovely when made, and could suit an adult as just a makeup table and someone that is a slight build and medium height. I say this because I can't see the stool or table being suitable for tall adults, or anyone proportionately bigger than very slim - it will just feel too small.* If I helped you today, please hit the button below. Thank you :)
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 May 2020Looks pretty & is the small size I neededIts not easy to assemble, as its delicate and I didnt want to damage it so roped in hubby to help! The holes are not properly made, the allen key is provided though, its just not strong or sturdy enough but once made it looks pretty and it fits perfectly where I wanted it to go in main bedroom and I will only use it to put my makeup on? My hubbys not allowed to sit on the stool or touch it again as I fear it will break! Lol I think product should have been cheaper for what you get but oh well its Pink so overall Im happy, if after a year its still standing and looking nice I will update review and stars but for now 3 stars.
Customer questions and answers
- Is it fully assembledNot fully assembled but very easy to put together. Good instructions have to assemble legs on both the seat and table but shouldn't take more than 15-20 minutes
- Would this be ok for my nearly 6 year oldYes - this is a lovely petite dressing table but not a toy. Bought for my 7 year old grandaughter - she loved it and it will last into her teenage years.
- Is this too big for an 8 year old?Should be fine for an 8yr old. It’s a bit big for my 3 year old and even still slightly big for my almost 6 year old
- Would this be suitablr for a 3 year old?I bought it for my 13 year old.. far too grown up for a toddler.. asda have some my little pony vanity desks for £19.. hope this helps