|Product Dimensions||80 x 80 x 75 cm; 23.1 Kilograms|
|Is assembly required||Yes|
|Type of wood||Pine|
|Top material||Pine Wood|
|Number of pieces||3|
|What is in the box?||Corona Rio Dining Table & 2 Chairs|
|Number of shelves||1|
|Shipping weight||23.1 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||COR107|
|Item model number||COR107|
Mercers Furniture Corona Rio dining table & 2 chairs
Corona Rio Dining Table & 2 Chairs
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 September 2019Lovely setThis is a lovely set, for the price it's amazing value and seems very sturdy. Quite easy to put together I did it solo. My partner is 6"2 and finds it comfortable to sit at. I am going to clear vanish it as there isn't any finish on it and will probably mark otherwise. Overall very pleased with purchase. I have brought the nest of tables as well and go together perfectly.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 December 2019Great value but.......The table and chairs are great value for money. Very sturdy and easy to assemble BUT..... on the advertisement picture, the table legs are show with quite nice decorative grooves below the table top and the table feet taper, but in reality they are just straight cut legs with no detail, like it shows in the pictures. Disappointing to find out that they are not the same as advertised.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 June 2016Worth it. If you need a cheap table, this is the one.What a fantastic item. Well what can I say this is a very nice, solid, clean looking table that was amazingly easy to put together. Everything minus a screw driver is supplied in the box.Speak of which. The box for this item is not as big as I was expecting, nor was it THAT heavy. Which was very nice, meant for easier carrying. Took about an hour to put together consulting the manual every now and then to make sure I was doing what I was meant to.The seats are slightly uncomfortable as the backs are really high and I am so used to being able to push the back.... back so I can recline a bit. Also I would say getting a cushion for each seat is a MUST on this item.After eating my first meal on the table a few hours after building it. I was happy not to notice any wobble, seeing as this was my biggest fear, it was most relieving when I knew it wasn't an issue.I would 100% recommend this table to anyone.This is ideal for a small flat, kitchen, dinning room. Though it comes with 2 chairs I would say this could fit 4 people with a little bit of squeezing in.ProsSolidEasy to assembleClean/Smart/Pleasing to the eyeWell packedCan be sanded etcCHEAPConsNot enough glue provided in boxNo cushions for seats
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 January 2018Good quality - love it :)Really chuffed with this table and chair set - easy to put together and it looks great - good size too :)
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 April 2019Ideal Conservatory furnitureThe set I received is not as shown in the picture. The legs of the table are straight as are the backs of the chairs. I sat and looked st the flat pack for two weeks before braving the instructions. However, it was surprisingly easy to assemble. The only gripes I have are there are a few marks in the wood. Pine is a soft wood so it’s very easy to damage it. It was not perfect when received. Also one of the stabilising bars on the chair just would not screw in. I gave up in the end and wood glued it. It is a nice little table and chairs for a conservatory. You get what you pay for, but with several coats of a rustic satin finish wood stain it looks much better. So all in all I’m pleased with this set.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 April 2020Solid, looks good, use your own tools.Should be 4.5 Stars, only lost half a star as in the pics the table legs look slightly wider and have a nice carving design.... that said, once built, this thing is solid! Putting the whole thing together took about 40 min (inc chairs) however if you have a good Allan key set use your own as the one that comes supplied gets tedious towards the end of the build, have a cordless drill charged up to put the screws in and this will save loads of time. For the price of it though, this is a fantastic buy! Great product.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 February 2021Lovely table, easy to assemble!Really lovely table and chair set. I assembled it in about 45 minutes if that, it’s so easy to put together. Nice and lightweight to move around and assemble but still really good quality and doesn’t look cheap at all. One recommendation would be cushions for the chairs but apart from that it’s a great product - especially for the price.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 March 2020Awful!Don’t buy this set unless you want something that is not as it is in their pics.. 3 table and 2 chairs later I’ve demanded a refund, customer service are useless, manager was even more useless..False advertising... what you pay for is not what you want... A very stressed and dissatisfied customer!L Cabezas
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 October 2019Solid constructionGreat size for small place as deep enough for large plates and condiments in centre and wide enough to allow side plates or dishes too.The pine looks stylish and great value for money
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 April 2018Table received is not the same as pictured!The legs on the table I recived do not have the carved effect as in picture which is why I ordered this table as it would of matched our coffee table. The legs are just just straight with two black bolts holding them in place - it is what it is and only noticed once all was put together.
Customer questions and answers
- Is there a way to buy just the table with no chairs?Sorry no they come as a set
- Is this the same as the B&M Rio collection?Yes, it either is the same or very similar
- Is this a very sturdy table? As my son has a habit of pushing the table with his feet and don't want him to be able to knock it over.I am guessing your son is maybe 4 years old or younger so my guess is yes it is sturdy enough. Teenager different story ☺
- Out big is the table? Cm pleaseHi I've got this. Just measured it. It's a little over 80cm