Corona 1-Drawer Console Table With Shelf-Waxed Pine
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B00NBWNMNG
- Brand : mews
Traditional style solid pine console table
Quality waxed finish
Elegant contrasting black handles and hinges
Matching beds, bedroom and occasional furniture available
|Product Dimensions||73 x 53 x 34.6 cm; 7.7 Kilograms|
|Is assembly required||Yes|
|Top material||Pine Wood|
|Warranty summary||1 year manufacturer warranty.|
|Capacity||73 x 53 x 34.6 cm|
|What is in the box?||Corona 1 Drawer Console Table|
|Number of shelves||1|
|Shipping weight||7.74 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||CORO1DCTWSPINV2|
|Manufacturer||Birlea Funiture Ltd|
|Item model number||CORO1DCTWSPINV2|
Constructed from solid pine and part of a traditional range that would work in any home, the Corona features a waxed pine finish, contrasting handles and stud detailing adding a touch of elegance to any room. Assembly is required.
- 1 x Corona 1 drawer console table with shelf
- 1 x Fixing kit
- 1 x Assembly instructions
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 February 2016Excellent 'real wood' purcahse. Solid great looking item for cheaper than most chipwood/MDF rubbish.Bought 2 of these - very solid, pre waxed, all pine wood (No MDF or chipboard rubbish etc) Self assembly is rather straight forward, clear plans, pre bored and drilled, You will need 1 hammer/mallet, 1 'star head' screwdriver and 1 flat 'flat head' screwdriver. Item so solid when built that I could actually stand on it (I weigh over 100kg/200lbs) It looks classical and will last for decades.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 May 2021Value for moneyCheap and cheerful hall table. The finish is a bit rough around the edges, and the drawer is a bit stiff to get in and out but for the price and the fact its solid wood its pretty good. I ended up updating mine with a new handle and paint job.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 April 2014Nice small console table for hallway at fab priceThis looks really great in my hallway as a small console table with vase of flowers on and few photo frames, didn't have room for a long table but this does the job great. Bought a wicker-type basket to slide on the shelf at the bottom to be a second drawer. The only negative is that it took quite a long time to put together as with most flat-pack furniture, it's always a chore, but worth it in the end. Good price for lovely table.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 February 2021Five starsIt cost £29 which is frankly rediculous for such a product it's goodlookin, sturdy and practical ok you ave to assemble it but I can give up an hour of my time for this
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 March 2019Great Quality ProductI was pleasently suprised by the quality of this item. A bit of a pain having to assemble it but it was easy enough.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 July 2019Good, well made, sturdy table. Excellent value.Perfect finishing touch for the hallway. Easy to put together, well made and sturdy. Excellent value. Very happy.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 March 2016I have assembled countless flatpack items over the years and this is by far the worst. i actually have huge blisters from tryinga total nightmare to put together. The screws are designed to go in at an almost horizontal angle and as with the nest of tables i bought some of the screws seemed to hit 'hard' spots that would just not screw completely in no matter how much i tried. I have assembled countless flatpack items over the years and this is by far the worst. i actually have huge blisters from trying to assemble this.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 May 2015Delighted!Extremely happy with these items. Arrived in super quick time, no bits missing and matched perfectly. A little bit fiddly to put together and would suggest a second person to support and line up bits whilst the other person fixes together. Highly recommended.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 December 2015Excellent value Beautiful productLovely well made table. Excellent price. Very happy with purchase
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 January 2015but this table was really easy to build in about 30 minsI'm no expert at DIY, but this table was really easy to build in about 30 mins. All parts were present and it looks good. Would recommend.
Customer questions and answers
- can someone tell me the opening size on shelf storage area, I need to store an item 28cm width x 30cm high on the shelf. Thank youYou should have no problem. Usable area on shelf under the drawer is 40cm wide and 38cm high.
- what are the dimensions of this table730mm height 530mmWidth 346mm Depth
- How do you care for it? polish , soapy rags etcBuilt and left it in position in the lounge to mature for a couple of months - then I used a spray polish which has helped the wood to mature!
- Is this the the same sort of length as a bed side table and widthabout the width of bedside cabinet but slightly taller. I use mine in the hall way and have painted to match decor