Tempered Black Glass Floating Shelf | Wall Mounted Shelving | Routers, DVD players, Controller Storage | Integrated Cable Management | M&W (1 Tier)
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B0792F7P1K
✔️ FLOATING SHELVING - The Maison & White Tempered Black Glass Floating Shelf is the perfect wall storage solution so any gaming consoles, routers or speakers. This shelving will be sure to neaten up your living room or bedroom.
✔️ TEMPERED BLACK GLASS - Durable and sturdy tempered glass provides a secure storage place for your favourite and most used electronics. The black design enhances any room with a modern, minimalistic look.
✔️ EASY INSTALLATION - Our simple design makes our floating shelves extremely easy to install, along with our clear to follow instructions you will have a new home for your entertainment systems in no time.
✔️ SIZE - Hold up to 10kg. 36cm x 25cm x 20.5cm.
✔️ 2-YEAR WARRANTY - The Maison & White Tempered Black Glass Floating Shelf comes with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
Tempered Black Glass Floating Shelf
Having a crowded lounge or entertainment hub can reduce the calmness when all you’re wanting to do is relax and watch some TV, listen to some music or play some video games. The Maison & White Tempered Black Glass Floating Shelf provides any room in your home with a stylish storage platform to store any entertainment system. From the large platform to the integrated cable management design, this shelving unit provides wall storage space whilst looking seamless. Whether you’re wanting a new place to store your gaming console, your DVD player or your speakers, this tempered glass floating shelf is perfect.
VERSATILE STORAGE SHELF
Not only is this black glass shelving perfect for supporting your gaming consoles but it is also ideal for holding your DVD player or even just displaying them around your home for solidly storing your favourite collectables or your indoor plants! Whatever you wish to be held and displayed in style, this shelf has you covered.
INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT
Integrated into the back panel of the shelving are multiple grooves that can be used to keep and hide away the cables from your gaming console, speaker or router. This design helps the shelf look seamless and tidy making it a stylish contribution to any home.
EASY TO INSTALL
All fixings and hardware are included with this black glass shelving so you are sure to get this stylish storage solution up and onto your walls in no time. There is an included easy-to-follow manual that can help guide you to a well decorated wall and more storage space with this shelf.
|Size:||36cm x 25cm x 20.5cm|
|Weight:||Hold up to 10kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 January 2020So shoddy, non-English instructions, uselessPurchased this shelf, and it was a nightmare from the start.The instructions are not in English, and the images do not match the items you receive. Either it is one generic instruction booklet for a number of similar style shelves and they expect you to work it out, or they are just knock off items, either way, don't expect any help putting this together.Once you assemble it, you realise that the "floating" shelf, is quite literally balanced on 2 tiny pieces of rubber, which are in turn shakily balanced on a cheap piece of plastic. Truly this item is a joke, it's like they dismantled a car and thought "hmm, I have this piece of black glass, tyre scraps and some plastic from the interior, what pathetic piece of furniture could I flog?".
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 July 2020Perfect for Digibox and WifiI recently bought a wall bracket to fit my TV to the wall and get rid of the old floor stand, so I needed something to mount my Digibox and Wifi on. This little wall mounted shelf was absolutely perfect - just the right size for the two units under the TV and it looks very smart with the smoked glass shelf. It was reasonably easy to put together, although the instructions were pretty poor with just some indistinct pictures, so it required a bit of playing around with to sort it out. It proved very easy to mount on the wall and I'm very happy with it overall.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 November 2019Avoid - Poor materials used to construct samePoor materials used in the manufacturing of this Product. The shelf that attaches to the unit on the wall is rubbish! The two pieces of rubber that attach onto the shelf were fully split down the middle and I couldn’t use them. The wires couldn’t be fed down the middle of the unit but down the side and out (complete design flaw) so disappointed with this purchase. The only thing supplied that was ok with this product was the screws ?
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 May 2021Great Sky Q Mini Box shelf at a fantastic price.Hi, since upgrading our Sky package to include multiroom and Sky Q and various mini boxes, we were looking for a small shelf to mount a mini box under our TV on our bedroom wall. Being gloss black this not only looks cool but is small enough to discreetly hold the mini box, hide the cabling ( a pet hate!) and still has sufficient space for storage for the two remotes.Yes, it was a bit fiddly to put together but if you use a bit of common sense and take your time it's not that difficult! In summary a great classy, modern looking unit for a few £s!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 April 2020It's a glass shelf.It's a glass shelf that comes with not terribly clear generic instructions but is grand once you work them out. the wall plugs and "screws" supplied were more like bolts and overkill in the extreme for what I needed so I just used some I had here. As its being used to hold a router, I would have preferred holes in the bottom instead of the side but again nothing a drill could not sort out.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 October 2019Spot OnI wanted a shelf to hold a Sky Box that would also hide the wiring. This product was spot on. It is easy to assemble . Though if like me you also want pass through cabling you will need to hand cut the top and bottom capping. Like the fact that the cable ducts are both sides allowing me to separate signal from power cables.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 June 2019Good shelf; shame about the instructions.This shelf is great for the money and ideal for storing HDD recorder next to TV. A much better shelf than the other one I bought recently from Amazon which having been fitted does not hold the HDD recorder level, so has to be replaced. The big problem with this replacement shelf are the assembly instructions which are hopeless and just not clear. I have assembled several Ikea wardrobes on my own and I found these shelf instructions a complete mystery.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 March 2020Great shelf, easy to install!Great shelf for my small projector. You only need to have a quick look at the instruction picture when fitting the glass to the Fixed the rest is obvious. Anyone who can use a drill and screwdriver will be fine!A good looking strong minimalistic shelf at a good price.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 May 2019Looks well and easy to assembleDoes what it is intended for. I have a Humax Freesat box on the glass shelf. Looks smart.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 January 2021OK ProductI previously purchased a multi shelf version of this design and this product is equally as good. My DVD unit fits comfortably with a reasonable amount of space to spare. You have to put the unit together and the instructions could be more detailed although there isn't much to do.
Customer questions and answers
- What is glass dimensions please360mm wide 260mm deep at centre curving down ro 220mm at sides
- Is this height adjustable?Yes as far as I know you can adjust it
- What’s the length of the glassIt is 360mm long.
- Would this be ok above a radiator?I would suggest so, yes. Glass is thick, doubt heat from a radiator would cause any damage - make it nice and warm!