Edinburgh Tartan Fabric Tub Chair Armchair Dining Living Room Office Reception Grey
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B07F1Q385Y
- Brand : the home garden store
The Edinburgh tub chair with a curved back and solid oak wooden legs is crafted from high quality tartan fabric. Soft cushioned removable padded seat means the tub chair offers a luxurious seating experience of the highest comfort.
Tartan Fabric, Free Cushion, UK Fire Retardant foam and cover, Solid Oak legs, Product dimensions: 73(W)x65(D)x72(H)cm, Weight 10KG
Every one of our chairs is individually hand made using traditional techniques for the optimal quality. Simple assembly is needed with only four legs to attach which will take only a few minutes. This chair is designed for easy maintenance and daily use.
This chair is suitable for clubs, dining room, hotels, guest houses, living room, office, office reception, restaurants, study and of course anywhere else in the home or workplace, providing a stylish and modern look!
|Manufacturer||The Home Garden Store|
|Brand||The Home Garden Store|
|Item Weight||10 Kilograms|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||73W x 65D x 72H cm|
|Item Weight||10 kg|
Free matching cushion worth £9.99 with every chair
Material: Tartan Fabric
UK Fire Retardant foam and cover
Legs: Solid Oak
Product dimensions: 73(W) x 65(D) x 72(H)cm
Seat cushion dimensions: 47(W) x 48(D) x 10(H)cm
Depth of Seat: 47cm
Floor to seat height: 44cm
Height of Leg: 15cm
Carton Size: 74x62X59cm
Weight in carton: 12KG
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 August 2018Got what I paid for.I liked the price and the look of it but other than that there is nothing about it that I like, the hessian type material is sticky and gives off a strong chemical odour. There is a 2 inch fault in the material on the front of the chair and it came with 3 leg washers only. It isn’t. A chair you woul sit on unless in an emergency. That’s what I bought it for and that’s what I’ll use it for. Just to confirm; it is a decorative chair.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 October 2021Looks nice but very poor qualityThe legs on these are very flimsy, or more to the point the cheap wooden base they fix to is weak and unsuitable. My wife is 9 stone, i am 14 and we used them for 2 nights. One leg on one chair was wobbly and the other chair one was crooked. They were assembled properly. When I contacted them they instantly argued saying we have abused and damaged them, I sent them a video and a photo to show them more info but they just became rude and unhelpful then radio silence. £300 for two faulty cheap quality chairs. I have 2 other tub chairs that are 14 years old and solid. These by comparison are nasty. Good luck if you have to deal with these clowns. I have solved the issue myself by modifying the legs but the seller should hang their head in shame.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 September 2019Not for constant useWe have returned this item as although it looked good, it was very uncomfortable & very lightweight. Ideal in a bedroom to throw clothes into but we wanted them for our conservatory. Ended up buying slightly more expensive chairs from the highstreet
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 August 2020Tub Chair - Display onlyThe chair looks really nice ... But ... It is OK for display purposes or for a bedroom for clothing etc.The quality for the price paid is poor. The material of the chair is OK, but the frame and base is VERY flimsy.We believe if used on a regular basis it will fail.The design is narrow, so it is not a relaxing seat ... we purchased to utilise for our reading corner ... Not to be ..Consider alternative seating before making the same mistake as us!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 November 2020Very comfortable value for moneyI am very happy with my chair it is very comfortable and I love the design.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 May 2019Not the bestNot the best quality for the money not that comfortable and the legs are really shocking the back legs on my chair are already bending so actually scared to sit on it now
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 April 2019Well made but needs soft padding.I ordered this tub chair to go in my bedroom, it’s really well made and is a good size.The only negative point is it rock hard to sit on
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 October 2021Poor serviceThis item was supposed to be collected for credit two weeks ago. I was on holiday but arranged the collection availability. It never happened. I am now waiting for information on what is happening.The product is poorly manufactured
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 August 2021HappyGreat we chair. Does sit well in my home ?. I love it. Yes would recommend buying one to anyone else.?
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 April 2019Nice for a conservatoryBought for my small conservatory. They're a nice size so the room doesn't look crowded. I matched them with 2 dark grey tub chairs. Much nicer than a wicker suite.
Customer questions and answers
- Is it light or dark grey ? I have a spriral staircase what is the width at the largest point as stairs arent that wideIt is a light grey, and widest width 29 inches.