Graceful Flint Grey ColourMatch Pair of Touch Table Lamps
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B01HBYLBQE
- Brand : onlinediscountstore
Size H25.5, W16, D16cm.
Diameter of base 11.8cm.
Touch sensor switch.
Suitable for use with low energy bulbs. IP rating 20. No wiring required. Bulbs required 2 x SES 30W halogen eco candle bulb(s) (not included).
NOTE: If this item is not available in stock we will get this item for our customers within 24 hours.
|Product Dimensions||25 x 16 x 25 cm; 1.02 Kilograms|
|Finish types||Shiny metallics|
|Special features||Touch Sensitive Control|
|Shade Colour||Flint Grey|
|Power and Plug Description:||Corded Electric|
|Luminous Flux||199 lm or Less Lumen|
|Item Weight||1.02 kg|
Light up your room with this pair of contemporary ColourMatch lamps. Perfect for coordinating with other homeware accessories from the ColourMatch collection, these clever lamps are operated at the simple touch of your hand. Size H25.5, W16, D16cm. Diameter of base 11.8cm. Touch sensor switch. Suitable for use with low energy bulbs. IP rating 20. No wiring required. Bulbs required 2 x SES 30W halogen eco candle bulb(s) (not included).
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 May 2021Great looking purchase yet uselessFast delivery easy to get up and running great level of brightness more so since adjustable.Life span rubbish!Within 3 weeks both had broken, switched off during use never to come on again and a mild burning smell coming from them. Tried new bulb and fuse made no difference, returned for full refund.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 June 2020Packaging issuesThey look great, work fine and are super easy to put together. Need to remember to buy a dim able bulb for lamps or 3 settings will be the same. The issue i had was with the shades, when i opened the box the lamp shades had small dents over a few areas that i could not pop out or smooth out which definitely takes away from the over all appearance. If i didnt have the problem with both shades i would probably give 5 stars. Maybe they need to be packed a little better or handled better before shipping.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 September 2017Very nice product fitted with my decor very well,however....Very nice product fitted with my decor very well. However on the down side after receipt of this product I found exactly the same product £10 less in price. I did no ta know when I ordered them that they would arrive with an Argos sticker on them.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 November 2020Not that brilliantOne of these doesn’t dim after only using for a week. Also are cheaper if you but from Argos.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 December 2018Started smokingJust used this tonight for first time and it started smoking and blew the bulb, now I have to make an effort to return an item that clearly has a safety issue.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 June 2017Look good, good valueThese look absolutely grand in the house I put them in. I bought them for staging the house to rent out, and they work just fine. Didn't notice any buzzing as mentioned in another review.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 January 2021Look smart and stylishLovely stumpy lamps. Love the touch turn on. Look really nice in the bedroom
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 June 2018Very smart lamps!Lovely bedside lamps and the touch feature is great - even my little dog can turn them on by sniffing them !
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 November 2018Smell hot. Cut out. Funny noise.Got the lamps today. Turned mine on when i jumped into bed, reading when i could hear this strange noise, then they started to smell really hot, within 10 mins of the noise and smell, the lamp just blew. Wont be turning them on again.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 May 2020Touch lampsQuality?
Customer questions and answers
- Can they be used with dimmable leds or is there a version of these lamps that allow diable leds?Not sure best check with the manufacture
- Can you get replacement lampshades for these lampsThe lampshade is not designed to be modified,therefore you cannot replace the lampshade
- How many light settings are there or is it either on or off? Thanks in advanceThere are 3 settings. Our children have them an the high setting to read and then the low setting as a nightlight.
- In what country was this product made?Thank you for your enquiry. This product is made in the UK.