THE RUE – Colour Changing (RGB) - Minimalist LED Corner Floor Light - Mobile App Controlled - BLACK - Don’t Settle for an Imitation
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B087D4GSQF
- Brand : generic
THE ORIGNAL RUE LAMP – DON’T SETTLE FOR AN IMITATION – SAME WORKING DAY DISPATCH FROM THE UK, IF ORDERED BEFORE 12PM
Brighten the mood of any room, thanks to millions of colours available to choose from, all from the comfort of your mobile phone.
Transform you empty, dark corners with the original Rue colour changing minimalist LED corner floor mood lamp.
Functional and space saving but at the same time be a beautiful vocal point, which will grab everyone’s attention.
Dimensions: 142cm High x 40cm Leg Length – Mobile Application Controlled (Magic-Lantern)
|Package Dimensions||145 x 10.6 x 8 cm; 1.5 Kilograms|
|Power / Wattage||20 watts|
|Special Features||Memory Function, Dimmable|
|Item Weight||1.5 kg|
The Rue – Colour Changing – Minimalist LED Corner Floor Lamp Colour Changing (RGB) Controlled from your phone Via Application (Magic-Lantern). Dimmable Mood Settings, 16+ Million Colours, 300+ Multicolour Effects, Memory Function (Power On/Off) – Resumes same colour / program. Transform you empty, dark corners with the colour changing minimalist LED corner floor lamp. The lamp has been designed to be functional and space saving but at the same time be a beautiful vocal point. The lamp can also transform the mood of any room, thanks to the millions of colours available to choose from. Universal plug included suitable for worldwide use.
- Height: 142cm
- Leg length: 40cm each
- Construction: Aluminium
- Finish Colour: Black
- Power Consumption: 20w LED
- Switch: Application (Magic-Lantern) + Foot Switch ON/OFF
- Colour Output: Colour Changing (RGB)
- Lamp life: approx. 50,000 hours
- Input voltage: 100-240V
- Power cord length: 250cm
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Plug: Universal. Worldwide
- Images and Videos are property of Rue Lighting. Trading name of Rue Amusement Lighting LTD. "
IN THE BOX:
- The Rue Floor Lamp
- Fixings & Instructions
THE ORIGNAL RUE LAMP – DON’T SETTLE FOR AN IMITATION
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 August 2020Mehhhhh 6/10 was expecting more for my moneyOrdered on Monday arrived on Wednesday. Well packaged and delivered via DHL. Personally I think it’s about £50 over priced. Not as bright as you think it would be. The colours are nice. App feels cheap. Not hard to put together but you get given 4 tiny and I mean tiny screws that don’t fit the holes in the legs. You get a A4 piece of paper with instructions printed on it. For £133 I would of expected more. I’m not made up with it I was expecting more and personally I wouldn’t buy it again. Also when you down load the app the instructions are in Chinese and English that worry’s me a bit. I’d give it 6/10 and I’m being 100% honest with my review.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 November 2020Not bright, not well madeI was disappointed by this, in white mode it is not bright at all, in fact, when you place it in the corner of the room, the LED strip is basically blocked by the corner! The colours are feeble as well. Light doesn't go out sideways like photos suggest, so you have this strip in the corner glowing against the wall but zero illumination in the room. Maybe you could get a faint glow in a pitch black room if you want that effect, but there are cheaper products that will do that better.It is described as a "mood light" but it ended up leaving me angry because it is so poorly made. The plastic cover over the LEDs came off, the metal stands were bent, so it didn't sit at 90 degrees in the corner and the remote failed. At least the app worked.Absolute shambles. Don't buy one, don't sell them, don't bother.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 January 2021DisappointedA novelty lighting, but not value for money. It doesn’t stand up straight but lists to one side. It does create a nice ambiance, but could do with being a bit taller.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 March 2021Amazing corner light for atmosphereI love this light. Exactly what I was looking for. Its so cool.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 January 2021Works intermittently via appProduct is okay, although overpriced. The App for controlling the light is not good, I would have expected something slick and easy to use.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 January 2021Quality productBeautiful -
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 February 2021Nice idea but doesn’t work.I’ve had two lights sent now. Neither of which have connected to the magic lantern app. Once seems understandable. Twice shows a systematic problem so product quality is unreliable.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 June 2020Fantastic!!Fantastic product! Will be purchasing another one! And outstanding customer service along with a great quality product with endless amounts of amusement ???
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 July 2020Brilliant product?Wow, what a product. Exactly as described. Easy to install and packaged properly. I will recomend this product. Perfect gift.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 August 2020Great product!Love it! Simple design that adds a lot of character to the room! So many colour possibilities and a userfriendly app to control it. Great quality and very sturdy, I would definitely recommend!
Customer questions and answers
- Will the light work good behind a corner sofa to light up that corner? Or does the whole light need to be visible in order to do anything?Hi, I would say it’s best not hidden behind couch, height of light is approx 1400mm high and say standard height couch is approx 1000-1100mm High you won’t get the best use of the light. It works well and looks good after you have found the setting you want (there is a an app to work this from your phone etc) there are… see more Hi, I would say it’s best not hidden behind couch, height of light is approx 1400mm high and say standard height couch is approx 1000-1100mm High you won’t get the best use of the light. It works well and looks good after you have found the setting you want (there is a an app to work this from your phone etc) there are hundreds of different settings so make sure you note the one you like or it’s a nightmare tryi G to find it again. Overall it’s a good purchase but best on show and not hidden. Hope this helps see less
- Can this colour changing model do simple warm white? The previous answers are contradictoryThis model can do cool white not warm white. We have a dedicated warm white model if you need warm :-)
- Is the white light only on this lamp bright enough for a small room to light up for eating etc, or is it very subtle?It is more of mood light than a sole light source
- What if you have two or more of them? Can you change their colour at the same time?Yes you can :-)