Kōnā Floor Lamp Colour Changing 140cm Tall Minimalist Nordic LED RGB Corner Lamp with Dimmable Remote Controller (Black)
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B08G56GZ1D
- Brand : noxu design
Fully customise the mood you desire with over 1 million colours to choose from & 330+ multi-colour effects, all from your remote control settings.
Endless colour moving functions that will surely grab anyone’s attention.
Modern style decor that looks stunning in any bedroom, living room, office, game room, or any corner of your choosing!
Quick and easy installation - Fixings & Instructions Provided.
Dimensions: 140cm Height x 40cm Leg Length
|Package Dimensions||144 x 10.8 x 8 cm; 1.34 Kilograms|
|Item model number||KFL-01|
|Finish types||Powder Coated|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage||20 Watts|
|Power and Plug Description:||Corded Electric|
|Luminous Flux||2000 Lumen|
|Average Life||50000 Hours|
|Item Weight||1.34 kg|
Create your vibe and transform the dark and empty corners of your room with the Kōnā colour changing minimalist LED floor lamp by Noxu Design. This corner lamp has been designed to be functional and space saving but at the same time presents a beautiful ambient lighting with multiple colour changing effects. The Kōnā floor lamp can also transform the mood and vibe of any room, thanks to the millions of colours available to choose from.
- Material: Aluminium
- Finish Colour: Black Powder Coated
- Consumption: 20w LED
- Colour Output: Colour Changing (RGB)
- Lamp life: approx. 50,000 hours
- Input voltage: 100-240V
- Power cord length: 250cm / 98"
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Height: 140cm / 55"
- Leg length: 40cm / 15.7"
IN THE BOX:
- Kōnā Floor Lamp
- Dimmable Remote Control
- Fixings & Instructions
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 November 2020Don’t do it manPicture is misleading, gives naff all light off
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 November 2020Well worth it. Great mood lampPerfect for the evenings watching tv etc.. nice mood light in corner. I have it controlled by a WiFi plug controlled by my phone. Great touch to any living room.Top quality material & behaves flawlessly.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 October 2020Pricey, but good productGood product, easy to set up, extra grub screw as there tiny easy to loose.Price is a little expensive for what it is and sure there is cheaper but I was feeling flush. Overall decent product,
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 February 2021Its not a light saber really but I love itYour browser does not support HTML5 video. The Light arrived 2 days ahead of expected delivery which was great. It was very easy to assemble. The colours are very vibrant and the light emitted is perfect for mood lighting. I did shop around for a light like this and chose the dearest option for the following reasons, delivery time and the description confirmed its a plug in light, both these were important to me.The light has substantial feet and sits perfectly in a corner....roll on pay day then I can order one for the other side of the bedroom ?
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 October 2020Terrible Quality ControlI could not turn it on via the remote at first, after continuously trying for thirty minutes to get it to work unplugging all the cables, pressing all the buttons on the remote I got it to work except the remote buttons where not doing what they should be, the colour button turns the power on, the shuffle button turns the power on and off and now it no longer switches on. Either the lamp's receiver is faulty or the remote is. Definitely not worth the price if the quality control is this bad.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 January 2021Doesn't workThe controller does not change the light colour so just stuck giving out white light.I would like a replacement but there is information from the seller on the packaging. If they could contact me I would be grateful as I need a replacement
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 March 2021Pricey but niceI had my eye on one of these for ages, and eventually took the plunge. There are a number of these lamps available from different brands and varying considerably in price. I did not want to take a chance with buying a cheap one which may fail after a short time, so I went for this one. So far I am mainly impressed with the light it emits, and also with the variants in output. I am a little confused with the remote control, as it seems a little inconsistent, but I can normally fiddle around and get the effect I want.My only issue is the quality, which I hoped would be top notch given the price. Most of the lamp is metal, with a plastic tube covering the leds. The first thing I noticed was that this was not fitting properly, and in fact fell off as I put it together. I tried repeatedly to refit it, and then realised it was not quite the right size - maybe a couple of millimetres too long. I carefully trimmed a bit off, and it slotted into place, but this is pretty poor really. Apart from manufacturing it wrong, whoever put it together must have noticed, and just packaged it up and sent it off anyway. So the quality control is pretty poor. If it does not last, I will come back and reduce the star rating further.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 January 2021FlimsyVery flimsy base broke when assemblingNot worth the prive
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 October 2020Highly recommended!!!!I bought this Vanneti color changing lamb, it wasn’t working at first, I told them they send me a new one and it’s working. I am a youtube and it goes perfect with my room set up.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 May 2021Excellent lightWe love this light it’s amazing, brilliant mood and sensory lighting in a room, it feels like there is infinite amount of lighting options, I can not comment on the longevity of the light but on initial set up it is easy to put together, feels excellent quality and overall we’re very impressed and our son loves it (no images yet as we’re decorating his room and we haven’t finished yet ?) all I know is I want one now.
Customer questions and answers
- My controller doesn’t work and I can’t change the colours !Sorry to hear this. Please send us your order details so that we can arrange a replacement to be sent out to you.
- If I buy a second lamp, would I be able to use one remote to control both at the same time within one room? Or will each lamp need its own remote?Yes , I have two and both work from one remote control ... keep the other as a spare ... love these lamps .
- I know there is a remote control but i don’t want to use that, i want the light to switch on automatically from a timer. is this possible?It might work if you have it plugged into a smart plug and have the lamp always on, then set it on a timer that way, however I am not 100% certain this would work, hope that helps.
- Does this lamp light up just the corner you put it in, or does it light up the whole room? Might be a daft question!Just the corner