Floor Lamps for Living Room, Bedroom, Floor Lamp with Chrome Base and Glittery Lampshade
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B08P2ZND84
- Brand : no branded
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. This floor lamp is modern classics, finished with high-end details like our bespoke lampshade, easy foot-step switch. Designed to illuminate your home with warm light, this lamp makes a stylish addition to any living room, bedroom, or office.
A metal drum with a geometric pattern will catch your eye as the shade of this inviting satin chrome floor lamp. With highly reflective acrylic surrounding the fretwork, the light refracts beautifully on the surrounding walls, filling your home with elegant ambiance.
STURDY – MADE TO LAST. High quality raw materials - Sturdy reinforced base for a no wobble effect. Heavy base and thick tube enables its stability which will prevent falling when it’s knocked by kids or pets. Style extends all the way to the plug with a foot step switch.
EASY TO ASSEMBLE. Screw the three light poles together and then install the lampshade on to the lamp-socket.
SATISFACTION. This lamp is created with uncompromising attention to detail, using only the highest quality components. We proudly stand behind all of our products - if you’re unsatisfied with your purchase, please return it for a full refund.
|Package Dimensions||34 x 33.9 x 31.5 cm; 4.5 Kilograms|
|Power and Plug Description:||Corded Electric|
|Item Weight||4.5 kg|
This is an elegant ambient floor lamp which is perfect for any space, especially in the bedroom and living room. The eye catching imitated crystal lattice shade will add an cozy atmosphere while you lay on the sofa or bed.
Height: 160 cm
Diameter of lampshade: 30 cm
Light: 1*E27, MAX60W, NOT INCLUDED.
Cord length: 250 cm
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 February 2021Looks better in real lifeThis is a really nice looking floor lamp to suit any room. The lamp shade has a crystal effect which illuminates the room, although made of acrylic. The chrome base and tube gives it a modern classic look. It is very easy to put together and once assembled very sturdy with a heavy base. The lamp has a foot step-switch for easy operation with a good cable length to position it anywhere around the room.Overall very satisfied. Thumbs up from me!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 July 2021Simple to Assemble, And Looks Stunning!When I received the box, I was a little surprised at its small size, thinking I must have misread the specifications, but it is really well packaged, and broken down into nice sized pieces, which are very easy to put together.Initially I was limited by the Edison E27 Lamps I had at home, and when I put the Compact Fluorescent Lamp in, was a little unimpressed to be honest with the light it gave off, But remembering I Had some LIFX E27 bulbs in a light upstairs, went and pinched that to test, and got a much better impression, especially when using the light through the range of colours, Some pictures included for you to judge by.I would recommend buying a colour changing LED lamp for yours, you can buy much cheaper ones now that will not break the bank, and then you can have the lamp as a Mood Lamp. Which is now my main use for it, in the corner of the room.The floor switch is a nice touch, cleaning up the lamp from unnecessary wiring and switch boxes, giving a nice clean look to the light. The weighted base is just right for the lamp, making it quite sturdy as well.The one thing that could do with being improved, is the way the plastic faceted lenses are attached, they are held in place by some kind of springy clips, and they can be very fiddly to get the spacing evenly between each plate, they run vertically up the shade, would have preferred some kind of small nut & bolt, or even rivets so they held their spacing once assembled, as they can move if knocked even slightly, Suppose it all depends how OCD you might be, as it has been hinted, that I may be like this, oh well.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 July 2021Floor LampI really like this floor lamp, ideal for my living room, it was easy to assemble, took less than 10 mins to assemble it. It has a solid base and poles, the grandkids won't knock it over easily.The only reason I gave it 4 because there was a dent in the base (see in 2nd photo), I'm disappointed there is a flaw with it. Apart from that the lamp is stunning. I will keep it as its too much hassle to return, luckily the flaw is on the base so can be 'hidden' by curtains.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 August 2021Great lampThis is a good solid lamp for the price. Easy to assemble the base has a decent weight to it to keep it steady. A good height for a living room.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 October 2021Bright and modernGreat quality and easy to assemble. Lamp shade is clear hard plastic.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 September 2021Didn't like shade.Great lamp, but changed shade as a bit to glarry for me.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 September 2021Easy to use and clean and not too heavy to liftEasy to clean light enough to lift nice and bright
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 September 2021Very cheap looking shadeVery unlike pictures on line
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 August 2021Where’s the glittery lampshadeThe lamp shade is cheap plastic, no chrome or glittery. Absolutely awful, I will be returning it. Cheap made, tacky looking. Dreadful, do not buy it.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 February 2021Great itemLovely item . Well worth the money
Customer questions and answers
- What bulbs does the lamp useUse a large screw bulb, I put a 60 watt in it but you can have stronger if needed.