Bascuda Dinner Plate Set of 6 - Porcelain Dinnerware Tableware - 26 cm Pasta Plate, Side, Salad Plate - Matte White Plates 26 cm, 9.8 inches
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B09CVBQTMC
PERFECT FOR DAILY USE - 6 Pieces Side Plate has a diameter of 26cm, deep 3.7cm. That makes it ideal for pasta, dessert, fruits, side dishes, steak, and snacks. The serving plates have slight dips in the center, that will provide gravy to running off onto the table. This tableware set is stackable, and that frees up space in tight kitchens.
EASY TO CLEAN - These dessert plates have flat rim that won't take up space in dishwasher. You can stack these plates set without risking the stracht with fork,spoon. This serving plate can be cleaned just by by hand with soap or in the dishwasher up to 50°C (122°F).
WIDELY APPLICABLE - The diameter of these porcelain dinner plates 26cm makes our serving dishes suitable for breakfast, appetizer, sandwiches, dessert and fruit.
MICROWAVE & DISHWASHER SAFE - These steak plates are made of high quality durable porcelain. As a result, this dish set are scratch, and chip resistant. This serving dish is freezer, microwave & dishwasher safe.
UNIQUE FAMILY GIFT - You are looking at the right present for your family and friends. This is a great gift set, a novelty gift, it comes in a nice solid box - a perfect novelty gift. A unforgettable gift, that will bring smile on anyone's face. ?
|Package Dimensions||30.5 x 30.4 x 12.3 cm; 3.64 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||3.64 kg|
PERFECT FOR DAILY USE - This dinner set has a diameter of 26cm, deep 3.7cm. That makes it ideal for pasta, dessert, fruits, steak, and snacks. The plates sets have slight dips in the center, that will provide gravy to running off onto the table. This dinner sets are stackable, and that frees up space in tight kitchens. EASY TO CLEAN - These dinnerware sets have flat rim that won't take up space in dishwasher. You can stack these pizza plate without risking the stracht with fork,spoon. This pasta dishes can be cleaned just by by hand with soap or in the dishwasher up to 50°C (122°F). WIDELY APPLICABLE - The diameter of these porcelain side plates 26cm makes our small plates suitable for breakfast, appetizer, sandwiches, dessert and fruit. MICROWAVE & DISHWASHER SAFE - These plate sets are made of high quality durable porcelain. As a result, this dining set is scratch, and chip resistant. This dessert plate is freezer, microwave & dishwasher safe. UNIQUE FAMILY GIFT - You are looking at the right present for your family and friends. This is a great gift set, a novelty gift, it comes in a nice solid box - a perfect novelty gift. A unforgettable gift, that will bring smile on anyone's face. ?
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 October 2021Neither porcelain nor whiteThey're not porcelain and not white, more a pale beige, not a bad colour but not if you want white. Normal cutlery use on them makes a really horrible scratching sound reminiscent of nails on blackboard!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 October 2021Light weight platesPlate chipped after on weeks use.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 September 2021Reasonable set of platesThe colour I received for review was Pearl Style, which is cream rather than the impression of bluish-white given in the pictures.More dinner plate than salad plate, really. A bit smaller than most dinner plates, which my wife thought might be good if, like her, you have a smaller appetite, and are more likely to finish dinner if there’s not too much on the plate. (Personally I’m a fan of the “Alan Partridge big plate” approach).The plates have a matt finish, which means the food is displayed better. They are reasonably solid, and not lightweight as claimed. They are claimed to be dishwasher safe up to 50°C, so probably best to do them on the lowest setting. They are stackable, but the base is rough and unglazed, which may give a risk of scratching. The finish on the top of the plates is fine, but is a bit sloppy on the underside of the rim.The set is supplied in a very strong cardboard box, with a sheet of paper between each plate.For the quality, rather expensive.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 September 20213.5* The most beautiful blue shade3.5* Set of 6 salad plates.I was sent these in return for my honest opinion on them.These are the most beautiful blue shade. The plates are porcelain, so they're nice and smooth. This did make them dry a bit weird, in patches almost but eventually they do clear up.They're roughly 26cm wide and 2cm deep, so they're a decent size. They are nice and lightweight too.My only issue is, each of the base of the plates, can scratch the top of the plate, below them. You can see in the pictures that a few turned up with minor scratches, even though they had protection between each one. This makes me worry that a slip with the fork or knife, could scratch the colour off.I do really like these and the colour really is stunning. I just worry about recommending when I'm aware they can scratch, even if pretty, this isn't what you want! If they could find a way to protect to the colour more, then they would be worth the price.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 September 2021Damaged, not white, not lightweightDespite appearing to be well packed: they came in a corrugated box inside another Amazon box with and evenly distributed offcuts of foam, the third one in was smashed. However, this does give us a chance to look at the makeup. This isn't what I would call porcelain. It's more chunky than porcelain and what I would call pottery. They are definitely not lightweight as stated. And the plate isn't white as stated, it's off-white or cream. That said, they are attractive enough plates. The spec says they measure 25 cm across or 9.5 inches. They measure 25 cm, which is actually just over 7 and a half inches. They are little bit smaller than a regular dinner plate, I would say. But they can be used as dinner plates. And I would say that the packing probably needs to be improved. It wasn't enough offcuts of foam to sustain all 6 plates through transit. If they had all arrived in one piece, I would have given them another star.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 October 2021High quality and excellent value plate set!I was a little concerned when purchasing as I saw that some reviewers had received these plates with some broken. Luckily, non of the plates in this set arrived broken or defective. The plates are simple yet elegant and have a great weight to them. they are also a perfect size of 25cm, which is ideal for those like myself who live in compact living spaces. I really liked the pearl colour as it had a very smooth warm white colour which matched the aesthetics of my kitchen table. This made the eating experience very satisfying.It is also worth mentioning that the plates surprisingly kept food warm for longer. They are also very easy to clean, whether that be by hand or dishwasher. Great value plate set by Bascuda; especially considering the quality. 5 stars!Thank you for reading my honest review, I hope you found it helpful! :)
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 September 2021Clean Finish Quite Fragile and Smallish for A Dinner PlateThe word that comes to mind to describe these plates are 'sensible' . They are rather ordinary and quite plain but they're also nice, clean looking and simple with no faff or fancy. But they are very fragile and may be prone to chipping easily. Despite being well packaged our plates arrived with 1 broken and chipped already.I feel like I always have to take extra care when using and washing upThey are quite fragile, fairly lightweight and on the small side for a dinner plate. The colour is a creamy pearl and the finish is smooth.They are nice to eat off and we rather like them although quite different to our larger chunkier plates, they have found a place in the cupboard for both small light meals as well as a hearty dinner (and going back for seconds if you couldn't fit enough on the plate? )
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 October 2021Nice colour, but the glaze is easily marked by cutleryThe listing implies that these are quite small, but they are close to standard size for a dinner plate. We generally use smaller plates to ensure we don't overdo the portion size, and these don't quite fit into our dishwasher as they are very close to a standard sized dinner plate.They look nice, I like the colour particularly and the finish seems ok, relatively free of blemishes. However, after washing and drying finger marks are very visible and need a lot of work to polish off. But worse, use a knife and fork to eat your food and the glaze scratches (see photo).I don't know whether this is a design fault or a defect with these in particular, but the glaze isn't acceptable for a £20 set of plates.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 September 2021Great Quality and ValueThese plates looked quite good when I viewed the listing about them, in the flesh they are even nicer than the images portray.They are a lovely colour, at least in my view they are, and the finish is a very pleasant satin type rather than the gloss finish you get on some tableware. They are nicely sized and classically shaped being suitable for an average dinner as well as the listed 'side plate' suggestion. Thickness is just about right, thick enough to be durable as a daily use plate, yet not so thick and heavy to feel cumbersome. Easily cleaned, they are also dishwasher safe if you have one available.I would highly recommend these if you need a nice new set of dinner plates.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 September 2021Overpriced basic platesThese are not good quality plates. Though described as porcelain they have the chunky feel of a low quality earthenware. The glaze has a kind of pearlescent sheen to it (which upholds the ‘Pearl’ style name), and is definitely an off white rather than white as it’s currently described in the product details. I found the slightly pink tone of these to be a bit grubby looking.The plates are both dishwasher and microwave safe – but get very hot in the microwave (after just a minute at full power in a 700W oven). Price point is far too high for the quality of the plates: I’ve bought entire sets of basic white porcelain that looks and feels better than this for very little more than the £21 asking price.