Outsunny 3 PCS PE Rattan Wicker Furniture Patio Rattan Bistro Set Folding for 2 Outdoor Square Table and Chair Set (Brown)
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B01MYGPKZ7
3 PCS COFFEE SET: This sleek, contemporary coffee set includes 2 single chairs, and 1 top side table that is sure to complement any patio garden setting.
DURABLE MATERIAL: This bistro sets for 2 for garden rattan set built from durable all-weather PE wicker on a weather-resistant steel frame, suitable for outdoor garden, park, patio, backyard and conservatory or indoor room.
COMFORTABLE SEATING: This garden wicker furniture set is lightweight and portable dsign, easy to carry and convenient to store.
PRACTICAL TABLE: The stylish table adds a sophisticated and convenient space to places drinks, meals and other accessories.
DIMENSIONS: Chair: 61L x 46W x 84Hcm. Table: 60L x 60W x 72Hcm.
This 3 piece rattan bistro coffee set is a great solution for your garden, patio or balcony. Made with high quality metal tubing and covered with PE rattan, it will last for years to come. The set consists of 1 table and 2 chairs, a great addition to any home. The whole set can be easily be folded and stored away to create space when not in use, this set is not just useful but practical.
- 1 x table, 2 x chairs
- Made from metal frame and PE Rattan.
- Foldable function allows easy storage and partability
- Ideal for patio, garden and balconies.
- Powered coated frame for anti-rust function
- Minimal assembly required.
- Brand New in Good Condition
- Colour: Brown
- Material: Metal pipe, PE rattan
- Table Dimension: 60L x 60W x 72H (cm)
- Chair Dimension: 61L x 46W x 84H (cm)
- Seat Dimension: 42W x 41.5D x 47H (cm)
- Net Weight: 12.1kg
- Single Chair: 120kg
- Table Weight Capacity：50kg
- Custom label: 841-176
|Materials||Steel Frame, PE rattan, Polyster||Metal pipe, PE rattan||Rattan, Metal||Steel frame, PE Rattan||Steel, PE||Steel frame and PE rattan|
|Wicker Colour||Black||Grey||Grey, Black||Black||Black||Black|
|Cushion Colour||Cream white||-||Black||Green, White||White||Cream white|
|Product Dimensions||25 x 25 x 62 cm; 14 Kilograms|
|Manufacturer||MH STAR UK LTD|
|Item model number||UK841-1760331|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 March 2019Good quality for this priceGiven that this was less than half the price of the cheapest table & chair set in the local megastores I am actually very impressed by the quality, it looks like something that cost a lot more.Also, having read the reviews I almost didn't buy it because of the negative feedback on the packaging. They seem to have addressed that ... everything is pre-assembled and wrapped in bubble wrap, secured with tape. Nothing other than a sharp knife or scissors needed and stops it getting scraped. I'd say it took about 15 minutes to get it all off so really not a problem.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 September 2021Great product!I love that this furniture is sturdy, well made, easy to fold and adaptable for many purposes. I've bought 2 sets, so that I could get 2 to 4 dining chairs in the conservatory round an ancient dark brown dining table, as required. One table, I am using in my study and the other in the garden itself. Most of the time I will need only two chairs in the conservatory and therefore can usually use the other two in the garden with the matching table. The chairs are comfortable alone but for inside dining I added cushions because my old dining table is slightly higher than the ones in the set. Great set, really useful. And easy to fold and store when not needed.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 March 2018Great set and excellent serviceThrilled with this set and the customer service from the seller. Bought it as a 70th birthday gift for my father who wanted a sturdy, but foldable set of table and chairs to put in the boot of the car and take out for picnics. I couldn’t find anything ‘nice’ among the usual travel/camping furniture so thought I’d try this - and he loves it! It’s sold as a patio set and is on the large side for use as a travel set, but it was exactly what Dad wanted. The chairs and table are just the right height for him and are robust, yet lightweight.I’d agree with other comments on the packaging of the legs and we did end up with some small scratches to the paintwork after resorting to scissors.There was an issue with the rattan on one of the chairs which was resolved immediately by the seller. Very satisfied, with both the furniture and the excellent customer service. Thanks very much.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 August 2019Comfortable and look goodI bought the table and chairs for my allotment, I only have a small shed so I wanted them to easily fold up so I could put them away at the end of the day, they are prefect for this, as they don't take up much space. They are very comfortable and look good as well.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 May 2019Great value.I purchased this set as a present for my sister and we were both delighted with it. I had read the reviews were people were displeased with how it took so long to get the packaging off so I was prepared for that but it really wasn’t a problem. It’s a sturdy, comfortable, well made little set.I did have one small problem with one of the stoppers on the bottom of one of the chair legs but the company were extremely helpful and there was a replacement delivered within days.I would highly recommend this.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 May 2016Looks as if will be easy to store during winterReceived three items in large cardboard box, no assembly required, just unfolding the table and chairs. Looks as if will be easy to store during winter, an important criterion in my list as I have limited space.I have yet to test the weight capacity of the chairs, so will ask a large guest to do so.I have given 5* on the basis of value for money, attractiveness and easy to fold/unfold and store.Cannot attest for durability.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 March 2021No assembly needed, comfortable and sturdyI was delighted with this set. It is comfortable, sturdy and it was a joy to be able to take each piece out of the box and just unfold it. Great quality for the money. I would definitely recommend it
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 July 2021Good BuyOverall a good buy but be careful of the plastic push in feet which are not the best fit and if they drop out and are lost you will have a very wobbly table or chairs.... stick em in with glue. Nice set at a good price otherwise.Would recommend
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 May 2019Light weight, easy to fold and store garden furnitureThis is a nice product if you have only a tiny garden space. It's easy to fold up, takes up very little storage when packed away and is light to move, but feels sturdy when you sit on it. Overall, I'd say this is a good product for outdoor dining on a budget.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 May 2017Just spent 90 minutes trying to unwrap the legs of ...Just spent 90 minutes trying to unwrap the legs of chairs and tables. Now I have scratches up and down the legs, trying to get off the over-wrapped legs. To protect the legs they added a ton of fabric and tape before the chairs & table were assembled. Now I'm left with legs that are scratched up from removing the wrapping. Along with cuts to my hand. The bottom of the table is a heavy cardboard. Not as solid as I was hoping. Curious to see how that holds up the weather.
Customer questions and answers
- What is the maximum user weight of this chair?18.5 stone
- Can i get extra chairsSorry, don't know. I only needed the two
- Can you tell me ... Are the chairs comfortable, please?Yes, very comfortable but the table is a bit wobbly for more than coffee or sandwiches...but that is what we want it for.
- The written description implies that the table is topped with a sheet of tempered glass. This does not appear to be the case from the pictures. DoesI didnt get a sheet of glass. It wasn't in the description when I ordered mine and therefore didn't expect to receive it.