idooka – Small Tea for Two Bistro Set – Round Backed 2x Chair & Table Patio Set for Balcony, Conservatory or Garden with Cushions – Durable, Compact Size Rattan/Wicker Effect Furniture – Black
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B086LJGCFS
ISN’T IT TIME FOR TEA? Sit back on the cushions and have a natter on these compact and comfortable round-backed armchairs. Created in a homely slate grey rattan/wicker polypropylene weave, this patio set will last longer than normal weave wicker. The large tabletop is removable, so you can use the inside of the table as storage for magazines, cushions … or the biscuit tin. Now you can keep everything in one, easy to reach location (storage not waterproof)!
PERFECT FOR RELAXING IN A SMALL GARDEN OR BALCONY: The 2-chair bistro set and table are designed to fit in seamlessly with outdoor living and work as a perfect complement to your poolside, patio, deck or garden room. It is dirt, rust and UV resistant – the furniture is wipe-clean and will not quickly fade. The cushions are shower-proof and have polyester covers for easy cleaning. Enjoy the outdoors from the comfort of your home on your lovely, low-maintenance lawn furniture.
HAVE ANOTHER SLICE OF CAKE: Each seat supports a person up to 18 stone (120kg) and the weight capacity of the tea table is about 10 stone (65kg). The armrests are narrow but sturdy enough to support you as you stand. So, why not treat yourself to another cucumber sandwich - this furniture can take it!
SETTLE DOWN AND PUT YOUR FEET UP: The chair has a round backrest, a 3cm cushion and a slender armrest with round edges which gives it a snug, supportive fit. The large matching table provides enough space for tea, biscuits, a bottle of wine with glassware, cake, sandwiches and magazines – don’t forget you can use it to prop your feet up, too!
EASY CLIP TOGETHER ASSEMBLY: The bistro set is flat packed in one box and includes a full instruction manual. The chairs are easy to quickly assemble by one person once you line up the edges. You can assemble the table in 3 minutes. If that tires you out luckily you now have two newly installed comfy chairs to choose between to sit on. Result.
A range of products suitable for balconies, patios, summer houses and decking to make your green space special.
We scour the globe for great value products that are interesting and attractive to enhance your home.
We help you enjoy the Great British outdoors – toys, games, equipment and fun things for all the family.
idooka loves great value and attractive products that are a little bit different but fit right in. Our range is a varied mix driven by our own tastes and preferences, providing an individual touch.
Suitable for balconies, gardens, lawns, concrete, patios, tiles, decking, or stoned single or gravel surfaces.
Durable, comfy chairs that can be protected against the elements, with removable washable cushioning to keep the padding soft, luxurious and dirt-free.
Outdoor and Indoor Furniture
Take a look at our funky furniture. Great for the outdoors and for indoors too!
Large Tea for Two Bistro Set
With two comfy chairs and a table that doubles as a footrest with storage inside, this is a nifty little set to lay out on the lawn for a spot of tea.
Hanging Egg Chair
Suspended and peaceful, this one-person chair is the epitome of time to yourself, making a handy little reading nook, place in the shade or napping spot handy for patios.
|Large Tea for Two Bistro Set||Small Tea for Two Bistro Set|
|Product Dimensions||57 x 59 x 85 cm; 16.5 Kilograms|
|Item display height||85 centimetres|
|Item display length||57 centimetres|
|Item display width||59 centimetres|
|Item model number||Small Tea for Two Set|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 August 2021I have updated my reviewThe instructions are Rubbish, But after a couple of tries I Finally worked out how to put the Chairs Together, If you put the Lower Front of the Chair on First Eventually the Seat will Click on then it’s a Case of Lining up the Holes for the Screws to Go Through. I have put one together just trying to line up the holes on the other Chair Then I will Tackle the Stool ??persevere and you will get it Figured And the wide side of the Seat Goes to the Front of the Chair. Don’t screw the Bottom Screws on the Bottom of the Chair until you have lined up the holes For the Seat. I made that mistake and at first I couldn’t get the screws in place on one of the chairs, Then my Niece came to visit I was trying to get the screws done , She took one look & right away she sussed it out she suggested taking the screws out of the Bottom Panel and right away the top screws Fitted with ease. ??♀️I Bought a couple of padded cushions to add with the one’s already and it’s okay and Comfortable, when I first looked at the Chairs I thought I would not be able to work out how they went together The Instructions are Rubbish. But you Don’t need them. Just Remember put the Front panel on First you can screw them in place and then when you put the Seat on undo the Bottom screws and then put the top screws in the Seat First. I don’t see why anyone can say they are cheap looking Because they are Not I will take some Photo’s and Add them here.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 May 2020Poor qualityQuite poor quality, expected it to be sturdy but chairs are thin and plastic, not what I expected.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 September 2020OverpricedDoes the bare minimum - I have two chairs and a drinks table for the garden - but this item is horrifically overpriced. Everything is made of cheap, thin and brittle plastic. I wouldn’t have minded if I’d paid £50 but for £150 I was expecting something of much higher quality. The chairs aren’t comfy, everything has snapped a tiny bit on assembly and the whole set just looks cheap and tacky. I’ve kept it to last the last few weeks of decent weather in our new house but wish I’d gone for a cheap set elsewhere as I was expecting something of moderate quality given the price I paid for this set. Will be upgrading as soon as spring arrives next year.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 January 2021Great looking set.Great looking set. Very comfortable, however didn't give it full Mark's because of assembly, first chair went together really fast and easy, second chair not so much! The plastic was warped and very difficult to pull together so it all clipped in, took neatly an hour compared to 5 mins for the first!! The table was a bit of a nightmare same problem a lot of the clips broke trying to push the sides together. That said the product looks good and is now in place and being used. Maybe I just had a rogue set. Very pleased, just needs very careful assembly.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 April 2021Difficult to assemble.Chairs very difficult to assemble, holes did not match up on both chairs, damaged one chair forcing holes to align properly. Table does not clip together securely, have to be very careful taking top off to put cushions inside, sides of table tend to spring apart when top is removed. Will have to super glue sometime. Fortunately we will not be using the set very often, but disappointed overall! I have assembled a few of these over the years, this set was hard work unlike the others.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 June 2020plasticvery disaponited when opening box to find it was plastic,very hard to put together, one of the base seats split on assembly looks cheep not worth the money! as was not cheep at £159.99 expected better.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 June 2020great outdoor furnitureGreat product used by my grandparents with limited movement. They have been sat out for long periods with no complaints. Easy to assemble and a comfortable product
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 August 2021Dont expect muchIt was hard to assemble as the parts where just not fitting, in the end i just put the seat on and sat and its still not properly assembled. Its plastic and not bamboo etc. No definitely not comfortable, you will need to by some good cushions. Its for the kids room so it will do. Too expensive for what it is
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 August 2020Very attractive , small patio set.Very pleased with the set as it looks great. Only problem was assembly. Everything went well apart from the second set of screw holes were slightly off centre, even though everything fitted together well.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 June 2020Great for having a coffee.Chairs are comfortable and made of plastic so won't have any rust problems. A bit of a hassle to assemble but got there. Have been sitting out in my patio and looks quite stylish.
Customer questions and answers
- Do the chairs stack?No they don’t, these are quite thin plastic. Not very good quality.
- Do i need to assemble using of any screw /tools or is easy self assemble?Not the easiest
- Is this weatherproofIt’s left out on my balcony. So far seems ok after the rain. Dries out ok. I plan to leave it out year round.
- What colour is the seat cushionsThe cushions are dark grey in colour. Look nice against the black