SANHENG Gazebo With Sides, Waterproof Gazebo with 4 Side Panels, Fully Waterproof, Party Tent Marquee Awning with Powder Coated Steel Frame (3*4m, Grey)
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B094QM1RCJ
MULTIFUNCTIONAL OUTDOOR USE: This outdoor canopy event tent features various outdoor use, it is perfect for outdoor patio leisure events, commercial business, outdoor parties, birthday, sporting events, picnics, BBQ, carport, and so on
UPGRADED STABLE & STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Constructed by premium rustproof powder-coated steel tubes & connectors that provide strong sturdiness and stability, and meanwhile bears a high weight capacity
WATERPROOF & HEATPROOF THICKER MATERIAL: The top cover is made from premium PE fabric and waterproof coating, the meticulously sewed cover ensures absolute durability
4 REMOVABLE SIDEWALLS FOR VERSATILITY: The 4 sidewalls including the zipped doorway are all easily removable to meet all your needs, no matter you want to hold a party inside the canopy or make it more freely
AFTER-SALES SERVICE: We offer a 24-hour after-sales service. In case of problems please contact us in time.
3x3m /3x4m/3x6m Garden Gazebo with 4 pcs sidewalls
The SANHENG basic canopy tent can be quickly erected by one or two people without any tools. It is the canopy tent that you need for sporting events, flea markets, trade shows, a day at the beach or just shade on a hot summer day!
SIZE: 295*295*250cm / 295*395*250cm / 295*595*250cm
STEEL TUBE: Dia.24/18/18mm*0.5(T)mm in powder coated / Dia.31/24/18mm*0.5(T)mm in powder coated
FABRIC: PE 100g/m2 waterproof
3x3m Canopy / 3x4m Canopy Outdoor
1 x Frame Set
1 x Canopy Top Cover
4 x sidewalls (2 pcs with window + 2 pcs with zipper)
1 x Wind-bar
1 x Set of Stakes & Ropes
1 x Manual
3x6m canopy outdoor
1 x Frame Set
1 x Canopy Top Cover
6 x sidewalls (4 pcs with window + 2 pcs with zipper)
2 x Wind-bar
1 x Set of Stakes & Ropes
1 x Manual
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 May 2021Easy to set up, easy to move around, great colourWell its been up in my garden now for 5 days and is still going strong, after 2 bbqs, surprisingly sturdy, easy for 2 people to set up, and i love the colour/ its a perfect match with my garden furniture, sides are easy to attach even for just 1 person, plenty of tie down options and light enough to reposition. Happy overall lets see how its deals with the lovely Scottish weather.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 May 2021Looks greatThis didn't take long to put up but you will need two people!! Preferably one shouldn't be too short (my wife!) ? as you need to be tall enough to tie in the velcro straps! Looks great, loads of room inside and is very sturdy . We left it up this afternoon and it was fine . Taking it down this evening was simple!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 June 2021GazeboI bought this gazebo to cover funeral flowers and have ourhottub in itto add provacy .it did the trick however thesode panels ripped with a small bit wond and the thing won't stay in place even with weights made especially for a gazebo ? It has lifted andade the fueal flowers for our daughter fall all over the place and smashed an ornament .we used it for a memory garden patch thin where we could rber our girl in ourhot tub . We do like it but it's not sturdy/safe enough .our neighbour oughta gazebo in morrisons for 40pound and it is far more sturdier than this one .the problem woth these gazebos is the metal poles are never secure unlike the "pop up" ones. When we bought this we originally searched for a pop up gazebo with side panels but this came and it's not what we really wanted we've now a broken angel ornament .we do like it but if it wasn't for tht issue wedv been happy inside is cozy also .my opinion it won't last long
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 December 2020Decent for priceWas impressed with the quality for the price. Was a bit apprehensive as no reviews but glad I purchased now.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 June 2021Better than expectedEasy to put together as all the poles are numbered and just required me and my husband to assemble. Due to its simplicity it took approximately 5 minutes and no swear words or shouting were exchanged by either party.. Larger than expected and despite thinking the poles didn't look strong was surprised how sturdy it was on completion. It's can be used both with or without the side panels and is waterproof as described. I would recommend as it's great quality for the price paid. The kids enjoy spending time in there and as they act almost feral it's remains undamaged.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 August 2021Quick delivery but disappointedProduct came fairly quickly, assembly was okay until we noticed missing parts, the company said we will be okay without the little bits (it was not a major part however that’s not the point, we paid for it all) was okay for a few uses then one of the poles snapped due to a small bit of wind. We didn’t have a great experience with this purchase but yours might be different.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 January 2021Got what I paid forI’d searched ‘Pop up’ but this has to be built. I needed it so just dealt with it. Some of the joints are bent and don’t fit in well to each other either.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 February 2021It's not a 'pop up gazebo'Typed in 'pop up gazebo' and this 'popped' up but I can assure you it's definitely NOT a pop up. I opened the box full of excitement ready to set the garden up and saw all the poles and just thought na that's to much work and closed the box and stuck it in the cupboard. Iv just spent £200 on a proper 'pop up gazebo' and it's fab does what it says as well unlike this one. However I'm sure we'll use it at some point when I have time to build it up.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 July 2021On its last legs alreadyI put this up in the garden 9 days ago to watch Euro 2020 matches and it is on its last legs already.The velcro straps to attach the roof canopy to the rail have torn off in the wind and the rain now comes in and the wind blows it all over i am continually tightening the strings.I should have paid more for something to last.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 August 2021You get what you pay for. Cheap so not fit for purpose.Fairly easy to assemble,but you get what you pay for. Waterproof during a heavy downpour however, collapsed under light wind. Tore where velcro tags were and corner piece snapped. Wanted it to store stuff while our shed is being revamped but didn't last long enough!
Customer questions and answers
- frame damaged in storm can i replace it.You will need to contact the supplier
- how mnay people does it holdStanding I would say around 20 comfortably and if tables maybe 2 tables of 4
- Is it possible to get a manual emailed to me as I have misplaced it?I did not receive a manual as such, just a sheet with a parts list on with a diagram showing how and where the pieces slot together. I do not know whether I still have the diagram I was provided, but if you remove all the uprights and leave just the pieces that make up the canopy it will become self-evident how it all … see more I did not receive a manual as such, just a sheet with a parts list on with a diagram showing how and where the pieces slot together. I do not know whether I still have the diagram I was provided, but if you remove all the uprights and leave just the pieces that make up the canopy it will become self-evident how it all attaches. A little patience is all that is needed. Also disregard where it suggests you need 6 people to erect it. I put mine up by myself and also took it down by myself, and I am only 5' 6" tall. see less
- Can you remove or roll up the sides if you want to ? TiaOf course you can you can roll them up or take them off all together.