Yaheetech 2.2m Patio Parasol Garden Umbrella Outdoor Table Parasol, with Tilt & Crank Handle & 6 Ribs, for Deck/Backyard/Pool, Tan
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B0952NNMG2
- Brand : yaheetech
Simple & Functional - This patio umbrella can effortlessly provide a cool and relaxing shade that protects you from the summer heat. It is a worth-investing addition to the patio, garden, deck, poolside or restaurant/café for al fresco dining.
Sturdy & Stable Parasol - This patio umbrella features a 2.2m water-resistant polyester canopy supported by 6 antirust metal ribs. The canopy is mounted on a water-resistant powder-coated metal pole with a 3.8cm diameter. Wind-vented canopy enhances the stability of the umbrella on windy days.
Push-button Tilt Adjustment - The canopy of the garden umbrella can be manually tilted with a push at the button to move with the sun throughout the day and create a more flexible and consistent shade.
Convenient Crank Lift - The crank market umbrella helps you simply and quickly unfurl the umbrella to offer shade over 36” or a smaller patio table with 2-4 chairs.
Hassle-free Assembly - It only takes you a few minutes to set up this market umbrella. Just unpack and take out the umbrella and base pole, stabilize the base pole to a stand/base (not included), insert the canopy to the base pole and your garden table umbrella is ready to use.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 July 2021Lovely vibrant redNot had product long but it was well packed and seems of good quality. The red is a lovely vibrant colour which really brightens up the garden. My only issues when comparing it with my old one are that there is no adjustment on the pole - I had more than one slot on the old one to adjust the height. In the base I bought although I am 5' 6" I am struggling to reach the tilt mechanism so its hard to press the release button and get hold of the end of umbrella to tilt it. My old umbrella had a umbrella style tie which keeps the material less creased. In addition I paid £49.99 but the product is now £62.99. Overall a good product at the £49.99 price but if you are short ...consider something else.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 July 2021Perfect Parasol in Every WayI was not expecting such a well made and solid parasol for the price I paid but having read the reviews decided to give it a go and am not disappointed in any way! How refreshing to buy a product that is childs play to put together [taking all of 2 minutes once it was out of the box] and knowing from the very first winding of the crank handle that this was a very well made product and the price should not be a guide to anyone looking for a good quality product [although of course it is an extremely valuable addition to the equation]!!! Well done Yaheetech I am very impressed with your product and will definitely recommend it to my friends and family!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 May 2021Smart looking, good shade coverage, well made, easy turn handle!Lovely looking umbrella, seems sturdy enough. Living near coast there’s always wind so can’t expect miracles with any umbrella but easy to assemble, good turn handle and I’mbrella shade good material. Bought seperate base as fitted with some DIY!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 August 2021Lovely and expensive looking parasolThis item did arrive earlier than expected but the delivery person did contact my daughter (It was a present for her) to let her know it would be arriving a day earlier than expected.The parasol is a lovely colour (dark beige) and looks more expensive than it is. The rod is made from what I would assume to be a rust free black metal instead of wood.The parasol was extremely easy to assemble and the crank handle was also easy to use. I would recommend purchasing a strong base in order to keep the whole frame in place.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 August 2021Very stury, colour is as described. Worth every pennyPerfectly compliments my garden setting. Easy to tilt and very stiry. Vibrant splash if red is great againts my black garden furniturs and black and white outdooe matt and cushions. It all just pops. Waiting for poufe to complete the look.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 August 2021Good quality productThis is a good, well made, product that has worked well in a small garden. I used it without a base, through a garden table, for a few days and it was quite stable. It is now attached to a base and is rock solid. It was really easy to put together. Highly recommended.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 September 2021ExcellentAs soon as unpacked from the box upon arrival you could tell that this was good quality.I like the additional ties to keep it tidy when it's closed.This is the best parasol that I've ever bought at similar value.Exceeds expectations by a mile.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 August 2021Fantastic value for moneyPerfect for the patio, easy to assemble ,quick to put up/ wind down . Feels very sturdy ,holds up to wind too.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 July 2021Shady, strong parasol.This gives good shade coverage of our patio table. I love that it's dark green and double fabric as the sun makes my eyes water. It tilts so when the sun is low I can stop it dazzling me under the umbrella.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 August 2021Good parasol terrible deliveryI bought this as it was a suitable parasol for our needs and guaranteed delivery by the following Thursday. On the day of delivery we received a phone call asking us to pick a new delivery date. We said it was due today but they said it had to be the following week (after the event I had ordered it for). That said, the parasol is as it says on the box, easy to assemble and good value for the price. Just don’t believe their delivery times
Customer questions and answers
- What is the UV rating on this parasol?This patio umbrella can effortlessly provide a cool and relaxing shade that protects you from the summer heat. It is a worth-investing addition to the patio, garden, deck, poolside or restaurant/café for al fresco dining.
- What sort of a stand does it need? I have the plastic water filled base and it’s no goodIt rather depends on wind conditions. I used the 2.2m version with no stand (through the centre of a round garden table, admittedly) for a few days before a heavy resin/bronze finish base arrived (which weighs about 9-10kg). Through a table with the base it has been quite secure in all the conditions I have used it in.
- What is the diameter of the pole. I have a base alreadyI haven’t measured it but in the item description it states 1.5” / 38mm diameter
- What sort of a stand does it need?You will need a parasol base