RATEL Sun Shade Sail 3 x 3 x 3m Rectangle Grey, Waterproof Awning 95% UV Block Sunscreen Canopy for Outdoor Patio Garden Lawn Pergola Decking
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B08M5ZXYCL
MATERIAL: 100% high-density polyester fiber with PU coating (160g / ㎡ PES polyester), tearproof / weatherproof / moisture / mold / stains / robust / odorless. Not recommended for storms, rainstorms and snowstorms
SUN PROTECTION & WATERPROOF: Block 95% of harmful UV radiation and provide a protective shade in the outdoor area. This fabric surface is like a lotus leaf, water condenses to water pearls and rolls on the fabric surface without penetrating the fabric
PERFECT DETAIL: Each corner comes with a 304 stainless steel D-ring sewn into nylon bands, and the edges are double-folded and sewn to the corner with plenty of reinforcement. Firm and tidy stitch. Curved edge design to increase the pulling force of the shade sail and prevent sagging
EASY INSTALLATION: Just use a cable to connect the D-ring to the hook to complete the installation, but allow a slight incline of 20-40 degrees to ensure good drainage. With certain fasteners, you can install shade sails on walls, fences, pillars and even trees. Suitable for your terrace, garden, lawn, parking lot
FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE: You can get:an awning, four 2m ropes, a storage bag. RATEL strives to manufacture extremely high quality products and to offer a high quality shopping experience. We provide a 12-month worry-free guarantee service and friendly refund and return policy for Sun shade Sail
|Package Dimensions||34.4 x 29.7 x 5.8 cm; 830 Grams|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 May 2020Strong and stylishGreat quality and very happy with how it looks up. The material feels really strong and it was easier to install than I thought. I bought a shade said hardware kit and it went up no problem.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 June 2020Great value Shade SailThis was purchased to cover my patio area in order to give me more living space (I'm shielding in my living room due to health issues) during the Covid pandemic. It is a good quality product that has surpassed my expectations and has enhanced the garden.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 June 2020Indestructible Garden SailWow! This sail is fantastic quality. We live on top of a hill exposed to high winds. This was flapping about in high winds but did not tear. We then had torrential rain which collected in the sail. None of the water soaked or ran off so it collected in a pool which built up into about 50ltrs of water without damaging the sail. Its so strong that the weight of the water on the sail ripped the thick posts out!This was all caused by how i installed it and no fault with the sail. I should also have taken it down in high winds. It was tested to what i thought was destruction but it was fine!It could do with another eyelet in middle edge to help my installation. Im going to put one in on edge to avoid water pooling along with one to drain water out as the sheet appears to be 100% waterproof.I use it to keep pigeon mess off the deck. I powerwash it and its as good as new.Avoid it rubbing with rough shed roof can wear it but thats its only weakness. Its very strong, very waterproof and looks amazing all our friends want one now!Look no further, this sail is the best on the market.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 June 2020Great for creating a shady spotAs a red head with pale skin i wanted to sit out in my garden during lockdown but needed shade. This canopy arrived swifly with prime delivery, at an amazon locker and i was able to shade a large area rather than needing to keep moving an umbrella. As a nurse I’m really enjoying spending my time off in the garden and this is perfect. At 3mx 2m you get a good amount of shade for an individual/ couple/family as required. Ideal to create a play space for young children
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 June 2020Leaks at the seam even under light rainFor the price (I paid £53.99) for this 4m x3m I expected better waterproofing. It certainly doesn't match up to the "waterproof" in the description. There is a seam joining two pieces together and this s just stitched with no effort to provide any further waterproofing. Considering the cost, this should have some of glue, or polyurethane seal along the seam to stop the water coming through (just like a decent tent would have). As a result water drips through at the seam even though I have erected the canopy correctly with a decent slope down to one corner. And it doesn't take much rain before you have a large consant drip (or two). If this was about £20 I could accept this flaw. But not for over £50!!!!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 May 2021It’s amazing, get the proper kit to fit it and your awayAbsolutely amazing get it setup correctly and your away, no sagging, just as along and you make sure you get the right fall…. We keep ours up in the rain and it doesn’t leak through, got buckets on one corner as our dog likes rain water… but really good, make sure you buy the proper awning brackets though it then it’s done properly, we’ve got 2 set up one like a tent fantastic bit of kit makes a great socialising area in the garden when it rains… and blocks the sun out aswell. 5 stars, if you get stuck send them an email
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 June 2020Material flimsy at middle seamOrdered this for the recent weather and unshaded garden, ordered fri 29th may and received Sunday 31st, very happy with service however we put it up as soon as it arrived( another hot day) and I noticed the material is thinner in places than others, particularly the middle seam, so although I’m using it I’m scared it rips( I do have pics of when I put it up ) also from Friday 29th may till today Monday 1st June the price is up by £5, obviously the hot weather has encouraged the seller to increase the price which to be honest I don’t think it’s worth the £36.99 I paid for it, I tried to contact the seller but no details in order for me to do so, initially tried to return but as I really need it for shade I’ve cancelled my return
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 September 2020Rubbish and a waste of timeI was so excited to have this and put it up in the garden to provide shade for the children I childmind for. It’s easy to put up and looks impressive! However, very quickly it became a nuisance! The material stretches very easily so the slightest bit of rain gathers in a pocket in the middle and pulls the material! The gradient of the sail is very steep so it could be that! Posts on the lower side are 5 foot and the higher is 9!!! We had to keep undoing one side of the sail on an evening or a rainy day to stop the dragging! In doing so the material that the hoops go through to clip to the posts are now quickly worn! Awful waste of money and now gone in the bin after 3 months
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 April 2020ValueJust what i needed ,thicker than I thought very happy with it .
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 July 2021Don’t leave out in rain!An inspired choice, given the heatwave we’re going through! Easy to install and keeps direct sun from our patio doors making the room temperature cooler. As someone who dislikes sitting In unshaded areas it is ideal. Enough shade for table and four chairs. If rain threatens it’s easy to unclip and take down.
Customer questions and answers
- Will the shade sail fade? Does it have sun protection?The gray shade sail has a very good sun protection effect, almost blocking all the sunlight and leaving a shadow. So far it has not faded, and there are no signs of fade, it is still great
- The ropes are missing?Use cable ties
- Is this machine washable?The problem is it’s not water proof but I put a spray on mine to make it. If I were to wash mine I would but with special waterproof cleaner. If I hadn’t put a waterproof spray I would have washed it in a gentle wash with no softener.
- Will it withstand heat from a heaterNo I wouldnt risk it ,it is not flammable and is a robust material but I would not use heat under any material.