HEYOMART Sun Shade Sail Waterproof Outdoor Garden Patio Party Sunscreen Awning 3x3x3m Triangle Canopy 98% UV Block with Free Rope, Grey
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B086P9QDSP
- Brand : heyomart
HIGH QUALITY: Made of 100% polyester fabric with PU coated(160 gsm), more healthy and safe. Resistant to water, tears and adverse weather conditions. Including three pad eyes. Free giving 3*1800D wind ropes (200cm for each), robust sewing processing on each side, stainless steel D ring on each edge, firmly guarantee fastness of installation.
UV PROTECTION: Up to 98% UV protection and 90% Shading rate. Shade sails will lower the ambient air temperature reducing your properties cooling cost and energy consumption. The savings will pay for the Shade Sail's over time, with the right design.
WATER RESISTANT: Water-resistant rating: 400mm HH (Water resistant, not waterproof); Air permeable, allowing a constant circulation of fresh air. Simple and safe installation with rope. Suggests that the installation angle is 20-40 degrees, to achieve maximum tension and also to allow rain to runs off. (Installation with hardware kit will be more convenient and stable. Search "B087X3Z1RW" can match shade sail hardware kit)
EASY TO INSTALLATION: Measure and clean the area where the shade sail is to be installed. Leave an allowance of 1.5-2ft between the fixing point and the shade sail to fit hardware/ hooks or ropes. Curved sides to enhance pull strength and prevent drooping, so the actual shading area would shrink slightly, tolerance 4~6 inches for each side. You could install different shade sails of different colors and sizes to get a larger shading area.
PRACTICAL & MULTIFUNCTIONAL: Widely used over a patio, lawn, garden, pool, pond, deck, kailyard, courtyard, backyard, dooryard, park, carport, pergola, sandbox, driveway or another outdoor area. Its effectively reducing heat in your outdoor living areas.
|Package Dimensions||31.5 x 30.8 x 4.9 cm; 650 Grams|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 July 2020Good, but not as big as you think!This is a well made product - my fault for thinking a 2 x 2 x 2m triangle would be big enough for what I wanted. Think thong, rather than granny pants.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 July 2020Great sail. Excellent shade cover easy to put up and take down.Fab sail. I got the 3.6x3.6x3.6m. Just tied it to my fence and washing line post with a noose knot and other fence with a double knot. Folds down back into its bag for easy storage
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 May 2020Shade sail was just right for my balconyI love this shade sail! I did a lot of research before buying it. It is just the right size and shape for the side of our balcony. It keeps the sun off and adds some privacy. I attached it with cheap karabiners. It looks good and was cheap too.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 June 2021Fit for purpose - useful for keeping kitchen cool; love everything about it and ordering anotherStrong, helps keep my kitchen cool and a dry spot outside the patio doors.I am going to order a bigger one because I'm very happy with the quality and realised the added bonus of it being an ideal and elegant privacy screen: annoyingly I often catch a eyes looking at me in my garden from next door's upstairs window. Its worth it just to have the privacy!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 April 2021Not a true triangle. Sent it back.Disappointed. Not a true triangle. Every edge curves in. Meaning you cant fit it flush to a 90 degree corner. We have a 3 post sitting area. Thought it would be perfect. 2m x 2m is exactly what we needed, but the sides curve in. Probably to save on fabric. Sent it back.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 September 2020Very disappointing not worth itVery unhappy with this the way it has been cut means there is nothing left, if you were to stand directly underneath it it would not give you any shade very upsetting yes it was cheap but others that I have brought were as expected this is just disappointing the quality of the material and the sewing is fine it is the way it has been cut they cut away all the material. I suspect however if I were to return the product it would cost me more than i paid for it, seller please contact me will happily discuss this with you !!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 August 2021Fastenings failed (nylon attaching D ring to corner) rotted after 5 monthsNeeded to sew in loose threads on one of seams (no great hardship but not good quality). Sail has worked well through the summer - is water resistant as advertised & has stood up to moderate winds (I took it down when high winds were forecast).Just gone to put the sail back up & the nylon braid holding the D ring at the corner has disintegrated.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 June 2020Great orGreat product, will buy again
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 August 2021Not exact measurementThis is not as described. The sides are scooped in and no way do you get two metre by two metre coverage. The points of the triangle are ridiculously long as the main body is so skimpy. At most yo u get 1.3 by 1.3 of coverage. Really bad buy. But cheap but twice!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 September 2021Bright sail for garden privacyI chose bright, sunniest orange, a 2m triangle. The smallest size suits my purpose, which is to make my garden private from neighbouring windows. It has slots and string, so I can adjust placing it, and take it down when it's not wanted. Love it already.
Customer questions and answers
- Do you recommend tying it to fence posts? I have An area that is 3.6x3.6m so should I get the 3.6m sail or 5m?Yes you ty it to fence posts or you can buy a fixing set of amazoni say bigger one
- Do fixings come with canopy .No - each corner has a metal D-ring , but no fixings supplied.
- Is this a right angled triangle or an equilateral triangle?Equilateral
- Hi could you please tell me how wide the actual material is on the 2mx2mx2m triangle shade please? How much does it cut in? Thanks.It's 2 m on each side, it does not cut in anywhere.