Zanussi ZOFR5004B - 9 Fin Oil Filled Radiator, 3 Adjustable Heat Settings up to 2000W Power, 20m² Room Capacity, Always Cool Carry Handle, Compact Size, Black
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B09FV3GPW8
SUITABLE FOR ROOM SIZES UPTO 20m² - Maximum 2kW heat output and 9 fins for efficient heating. Ideal for heating living and working spaces, such as living rooms, bedroom and home offices
SLEEK & COMPACT – Stylish black oil filled radiator heats the room without taking up too much space
POWERFUL & EASY TO USE – Set the temperature you want at the turn of a dial, with adjustable thermostat and 3 heat settings (800W/1.2kW/2kW).
PORTABLE AND SLEEK – Easy to move around the home with integrated cool-touch handle, easy-glide castors and generous 1.8m power cable
SAFETY FEATURES - Includes tip over automatic cut-out function and a thermal cut-out to protect against overheating and to give you peace of mind
|Package Dimensions||74 x 49.4 x 15.5 cm; 10.27 Kilograms|
|Care instructions||Wipe Clean with a damp cloth.|
|Number of pieces||1|
SUITABLE FOR ROOM SIZES UPTO 20m² An ideal heating solution for warming room sizes up to 20m². Its sleek black exterior fits effortlessly into any environment. 2kW HEAT OUTPUT AND 9 FINS With a maximum heat output of 2kW the compact 9 fin design means it won’t take up too much space. ADJUSTABLE THERMOSTAT AND 3 HEAT SETTINGS (800W/1.2kW/2kW) With an adjustable thermostat and 3 heat settings it’s easy to find the right temperature to suit your surroundings. OVERHEAT AND TIP OVER PROTECTION Includes a tip over automatic cut out function and a thermal cut out to protect against overheating and to give you peace of mind. INTEGRATED CARRY HANDLES AND CASTORS The integrated cool-touch carry handle and castors allow you to easily manoeuvre it around your home to where it’s needed most.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 November 2020Super fast DeliveryReally pleased with this buy. Bought it to use for Home working during Lockdown - didn't want to waste energy heating the whole house when just using the home office. So much cheaper than European makes of the same kWs, very easy to set up and use, so light and easy to manoeuvre, heats up a large room in no time. Brilliant.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 March 2021Zanussi radiatorThe radiator looks good and works very well, even heating a large room quite quickly. At the moment I have no issues with the product and would gladly recommend its purchase. I haven’t had occasion to use the remote control but it looks quite simple to use.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 June 2021Excellent heaterAn excellent heater that came in very handy throughout winter! Always difficult to administer the central heating; one room gets too hot and one not hot enough, but with this the problem is solved as you set the thermostat temperature digitally yourself. Good for a room medium to large sized as it has enough fins to cover a good area. Highly recommended!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 March 2021Smart...works wellGreat to use to heat up medium sized room when you don't want to heat the whole house...so economical. Also great for keeping grandaughters bedroom at a steady temp through the night
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 October 2021Quality ItemCleverly designed and well made radiator. There’s cheaper out there but I’d wager not much better. Warms up very quickly and regulates well with a remote control hand set when needed. Warmed our apartment surprisingly quickly after holidays away.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 January 2021Good heaterThis heater is doing exactly what I wanted by heating the area I am using to a comfortable temperature. I am particularly liking the remote control which hadn’t particularly been a factor in choosing this model but I find I use it all the time. Pleased with purchase and it looks good too
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 February 2021Does job.Seems ok but disappointed when I looked 2 days later and it was £64.99 and I paid £81.99! Otherwise I would of given it 5 stars.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 January 2021Excellent radiatorAn elegant and an easy to configure radiator. With the lowest power setting it warm up our room quickly.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 February 2021Great heater would not hesitate to buy another good qualityThis heater is fabulous warms up room very quickly love remote controlledFeature .
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 November 2020Amazing!Great heater and looking nice and slim .Perfect for studio flat .
Customer questions and answers
- Can several on/off periods be set in 24hrs?No it can’t. When I researched this heater the blurb suggested it could. Dissapointed.
- Hello, this model has Thermostat like it's tops the power if i set temperature to 20C° and for example in the room is 21C° it will stop?Yes
- What is the lowest temperature you can set?8 degrees, but at that temperature it's not even worth having on!
- Whats the Guarantee please?Zanussi appliance comes with a one year manufacturer's guarantee as standard (no registration required) You can register your appliance for a second year guarantee - free of charge - within 28 days of purchase