SEBSON® LED Outdoor Wall Light, Up Down Outside Lighting Mains Powered, Stainless Steel Silver, incl. 2X LED Bulb GU10 3.5W Cool White
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B01N0YHTBZ
- Brand : sebson
SEBSON Outdoor Wall Light incl. 2x LED Bulb GU10 3.5W.
The puristic housing made of bright stainless steel lends the luminaire a modern design. The wall lamp shines up and down - an eye-catcher on every house wall.
The two GU10 LED bulbs have a brightness of 300lm, a power of 3.5W and replace a 30W bulb.
The cool white colour temperature of 6500K provides clear, modern light on house walls, garden sheds, garages or walls.
Scope of delivery: 1x SEBSON Wall light, 2x SEBSON GU10 LED bulb, 2x dowels, 2x screws.
LED outdoor wall light
This product contains a light source of energy efficiency class F.
- Operating voltage: 220-240V AC 50Hz
- Frame dimension: Ø60 x 160mm
- Throat: 90mm
- Maximum power: 2 x max. 3,5W
- Socket: GU10
- Material: Stainless steel
- Colour temperature: 6500K
- Brightness: 300lm
SEBSON LED exterior lamp
Incl. 2x LED GU10
This lamp has the protection grade IP44 and protection class I. Therefore it is suitable for the outdoor area. The stainless steel material is covered with hard glass. The two included LED bulbs each have a power of 3.5W. The brightness equals 300lm. With this wall lamp you can create refinded lighting effects at your house. It throws interesting light cones on the house wall up and down.
The lamp contains replaceable LED bulbs that will last for years.
- Including 2 x LED light bulbs with 3,5W power each
- Protection grade: IP44
- Protection class: I
- Quicksilver content: 0,0mg
- Emitter: Hard glass diffusor
- Modern design with stainless steel casing
- Non-dazzling, effective light
Advantanges of LEDs
Up to 90% less power consumption than conventional lamps while delivering the same illuminating power.
LEDs have a significantly longer service life compared to conventional light sources and energy-saving lamps.
Minimal waste heat
Even in long time spans LEDs barely generate waste heat and become thereby less hot than conventional lamps.
LED lamps reach their full illuminating power in less than one second.
|LED outdoor lights with motion detector||LED outdoor lights with motion detector||LED outdoor lights with motion detector||LED outdoor lights with motion detector||Garden lamp with earth spike|
|Operating voltage||220-240V AC 50Hz||220-240V AC 50Hz||220-240V AC 50Hz||220-240V AC 50Hz||220-240V AC 50Hz||220-240V AC 50Hz|
|Power||2 x 3,5W||12W||10W||15W||2 x 3,5W||1 x 3,5W|
|Socket||GU10||LEDs integrated||LEDs integrated||LEDs integrated||GU 10||GU10|
|Material||Stainless steel||Aluminium||Aluminium||Synthetics, PC; polycarbonate)||Stainless steel||Aluminium|
|Dimensions||Ø60 x 160mm (frame)||298 x 100 x 26mm||150 x 141 x 86mm||250 x 65 x 176mm||Ø60 x 160mm (frame)||Ø97 x 95(+220)mm|
|Scope of delivery||1 x SEBSON wall lamp, 2 x SEBSON GU10 LED lamp 3,5W; 2 x screws and dowels||1 x SEBSON wall lamp; 2 x allen key; 4 x dowels; 4 x screws||1 x SEBSON wall lamp; 2 x allen key; 4 x dowels; 4 x screws||1 x SEBSON wall lamp; 2 x dowels; 2 x screws||1 x SEBSON wall lamp; 2 x SEBSON GU10 LED lamp 3,5W; 2 x screws and dowels||1 x SEBSON LED plug in lamp; 1 x SEBSON GU10 LED lamp|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 6 x 16 cm; 640 Grams|
|Item model number||WAL_A_LED|
|Area Lighting Classification||IP44|
|Number of Items||1|
|Number of Blades||2|
|Number of Lights||2|
|Specific Uses||In- and outdoor|
|Shade Colour||Cool white|
|Light Direction||Up and down light|
|Power and Plug Description:||Wechselstrom|
|Switch Installation Type||Protruding|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|EU Energy Efficiency Label||A++|
|Luminous Flux||300 Lumen|
|Incandescent Equivalent||30 Watts|
|Colour Temperature||6500 Kelvin|
|Colour Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Average Life||15000 Hours|
|Average Life||15000 Hours|
|Switching Cycles||12500 cycles|
|Bulb Length||57 Millimetres|
|Beam Angle||110 Degrees|
|Lamp Power Factor||0.43|
|Lumen Maintenance Factor at the End of Life||0.9|
|Item Weight||640 g|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 March 2020Great value Great productWasn’t really sure what I was going to get with these bad boys... I ordered 3 units after my lad had broken one of the previous outside lights playing footie.When the lights came, again I didn’t think they would be up to the job required, but once out of the packaging I quickly changed my mind.The lights are sturdy and seem to be robust enough to to take the odd knock from a ball.The only real challenge I faced fixing them to the wall was creating enough room for the cables to fit in the plastic wall mount. *Hint* cut the power cables going to the connection as short as possible, and I removed the small plastic cable pins that stick out to create a little more room.These look great when up and fixed, and I think these are excellent quality for the money.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 May 2020Quality LightsBrought five of these lights to replace the old rusty ones at the back of our house.Was impressed with the quality and design of the lights and the fact that they come with LED bulbs.They light up the patio and walkways nicely.They were fairly straight forward to fit. The base of the lights is smaller than the old ones we had so had to cut about an inch off the wires coming out of the wall to get the wiring to fit inside the base of the lights.Be careful when putting the covers back on the lights after fitting the LED bulbs so you don’t cross thread them.Will see if they stand up to the weather that rusted out the old ones, time will tell.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 March 2019Great quality, nice light but only suitable for cable through wall install.Nice finish to the metal and easy enough to install. The only negative is that there is only an entrance for the cable at the rear of the baseplate (I.e only suitable for cables drilled through a wall) rather than having rear/top/bottom access.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 December 2020Good value & perfect replacement for old, tired porch light.Good value, speedy delivery and easy to install. The only complaint (if you can call it that) was that although there was a little bag in the box that contained rawlplugs and screws there was actually only 1 screw with 2 rawlplugs. I had some spare screws that were identical so it wasn't a problem. Good buy.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 May 2019QualityThese are the second lot of Sebson outdoor lights i have purchased my option was that the first set have been excellent and quality , not the cheapest but very good quality, fully reccommmed
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 December 2019Stylish front-door lightsExcellent up/down illumination at your front door. Using the LED-version of GU10 bulbs, it is also very economical to run for such bright light
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 November 2018lovely lightsvery effective when illuminated on the front of the house they are bit awkward when they are linked to the next one but apart from that i can recommend them
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 May 2020Excellent value for moneyProduct arrived on time, carefully packaged and was easy to install. Looks great on the outside wall and really gives the front of the house a modern feel. When it’s on the light it gives is brilliant, lights up the stairs and path. Excellent price, would highly recommend
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 January 2021Shiny but only downward after a wet spellVery good apart from water/condensation shorting out the top LED after a while. The plastic base couldn't be more flimsy but you can work around that. Looks good if like me you wanted something attractive that only half works after a while
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 December 2020Cheap but not easy to installOut of all the lights which were listed on Amazon these were the cheapest ones in I thought these were the best value for money. But installing these is a nightmare yeah because the housing behind the light where you keep the wires is too tight and I kept getting issues with it and I couldn't fix it properly and the end I had to improvise and make a hole behind the light to fit the wiring in
Customer questions and answers
- Can I return if it is not the right spec?? ThanksYes never a problem with amazon
- Is this a class 2 double insulated light?They do require an earth. It didn’t look like the internal wiring was double insulated, but I’m not an expert, just a reluctant diy-er!
- Does anyone know if you can put Phillips hue smart bulbs in these?I used gu10 led bulbs
- is it waterproofYes it's a waterproof sealed unit . They are abs lovely . Quality outdoor lights