Deuba Half Parasol Umbrella 10 ft Sun Shade Semi Round Circular for Small Terrace Balcony Garden UV-Protection 40+ Grey
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B071RYLB9Q
- Brand : deuba
The half round parasol is perfect for patios, terraces, small gardens or apartment balconys. It can be tucked against any outside wall neatly and securely.
Including crank handle for convenient opening and closing.
Canopy with UV-Protection 40+
Solid, yet light steel contruction.
Diameter: 3m (10 ft) - Height: 2.3m - Depth: 1.5m. BASE NOT INCLUDED
- Rod material: Steel
- Canopy material: 100% Polyester
- Diameter: appr. 3 m (10 ft)
- Depth: appr. 1.5 m
- Height: ca. 2.3 m
- Diameter Umbrella-rod: 38 mm
- UV-Protection: 40
- Colours: Grey, red or creme
Deuba Half Terrace Canopy
The perfect sun shade for narrow spaces
The half round parasol is perfect for patios, terraces, small gardens or apartment balconys. It can be tucked against any outside wall neatly and securely. Equipped with a crank handle for convenient opening and closing. Canopy with UV-Protection 40+. Solid, yet light steel contruction. Diameter: 3m (10 ft) - Height: 2.3m - Depth: 1.5m.
BASE NOT INCLUDED
- Robust steel construction
- Water repellent canopy
- 40+ UV-protection
- Air passage on the upper end
- Semi-round shape
- Simple crank adjustment
- Space- saving storage
- Perfectly suits narrow spaces
Equipped with a crank handle
The half garden parasol is equipped with a crank handle for the convenient opening and closing of your parasol. Forget troublesome cords or bulky sliding mechanisms. The smooth running crank arm allows you to unfold the parasol without any effort. The crank handle is made from light metal to ensure great durability.
|Half Parasol Cream||Half Parasol Grey|
For your terrace or balcony.
The semi-circular parasol is ideal for balconies or terraces. Thanks to its design, it can be placed directly on the house wall.
With the integrated crank, it can be easily opened and closed. The air passage at the top of the umbrella ensures that both wind and heat can escape.
The cover of the parasol has UV protection and rests on a sturdy steel construction.
- Sturdy steel tube construction.
- Water-repellent umbrella cover.
- Easy to put up with hand crank.
- With integrated UV protection.
- Air outlet at the top.
- Semi-circular shape.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Space-saving storage.
- Ideal for balconies or terraces.
- Frame material: steel.
- Material: 100% polyester.
- Diameter: approx. 3 m.
- Depth: approx. 1.5 m.
- Height: approx. 2.30 m.
- Umbrella pole diameter: 38 mm.
- UV protection: 40+
- Colour: red.
- 1 x parasol.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 July 2019Very large span half parasolGot this bc the wind whipped my canopy off my swing seat. Larger than I expected does the job great! For real sunny hot days I barbecue under it also. I have it against a fence so it wobbles a bit but I tied it with some string and the jobs a good un. Also brought the half base to go with it. Took a bit to arrive but I think it came from Germany so all is forgiven there.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 June 2020Good value parasolGreat price and perfect for a patio area. I have it up against the house over a rattan set. It’s obvious it isn’t going to be as robust as the far more expensive ones. I don’t think it would take much to rip it, particularly around some of the seams. That said it’s forty quid and so with a little bit of extra care I’m sure it will last. I’m really pleased with it. Delivery took a little longer than Amazons usual quick turn around however I believe these come direct from manufacturer in Germany and it arrived within the quoted time scale, so all good.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 July 2019Good parasolGood parasol we are using inside our small conservatory. It was delivered on time and well packaged. It looks good and does the job perfectly well. I ordered another one for the other side of the conservatory,
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 June 2019Perfect for a balcony or small patio.I was looking for something to use on our balcony, to block the sun and also to stop the rain which can trickle down from the balcony above. I didn’t know these existed, but it’s perfect and looks good too. Very happy with this purchase !
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 April 2020Great and looks nice tooThis is used all the time to shade our living room which gets sun all day. Now we can enjoy looking out to our garden, rather than having the curtains shut to keep the sun out.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 June 2020Quality of umbrella not bad but disappointed with the baseI purchased this umbrella with the half base that goes with it from the same company. The base doesn’t support the umbrella that well, it doesn’t feel that solid or secure so I am disappointed I paid extra for it.The screw head is threaded where the bolt goes into the parasol stand. A poor design with only two threads of screw attaching it. Can’t see it lasting sadly.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 September 2019qiute satisfiedi found it a little tricky to put together half brolly does not fit sturdily enough in recomeneded base also couldn't open door properly once in place as got a very sloping back terrace so sadly i had to return but i was refunded very quickly so would buy from this supplier again also good quality even though it wasn't for me.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 July 2020Lovely addition - not the sturdiestGreat addition to my small garden, the crank to put the umbrella up and down is a great touch, making it a very simple thing to use. Just doesn’t feel the sturdiest.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 July 2020Value for money very sturdy great buy ?Great product fits perfectly over my back patio door. Making my lounge lovely & cool and taking up no space in my Cort yard.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 June 2019Good parasolGood parasol. This covers full width of my patio doors to keep sun out of house. Looks good easy to use.
Customer questions and answers
- What does this look like up has any one got a picturesorry no pics looks great
- Does the parasol tilt?no it doesn't tilt I use it to try and keep the conservatory cooler
- Hi does a 9kg parasol base heavy enough fpr this parasol pleaseYes the base and parousel are great together
- What base is needed for this or does the pole base have a pointed end so it can just be stuck into the ground?No this will not stick in the ground, too heavy, you will need a half round heavy metal brolly stand, they are decorative, but please be careful when you unpack brolly as my first had damaged spokes, the company were very good and told me to "put in the skip" and gave me a credit, therefore I am trying again, Good Luck… see more No this will not stick in the ground, too heavy, you will need a half round heavy metal brolly stand, they are decorative, but please be careful when you unpack brolly as my first had damaged spokes, the company were very good and told me to "put in the skip" and gave me a credit, therefore I am trying again, Good Luck, the brolly stand is very heavy & decorative. I have the weighted one @ £19.99, perfectly suitable. see less