HEYOMART 2m x 2m Sun Shade Sail Rectangle Water Resistant Outdoor Garden Patio Party Sunscreen Awning Canopy 98% UV Block With Free Rope, Grey
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B087TY5JX1
- Brand : heyomart
HIGH QUALITY: Made of 100% polyester fabric with PU coated(160 gsm), more healthy and safe. Resistant to water, tears and adverse weather conditions. Including four pad eyes. Free giving 4*1800D wind ropes (200cm for each), robust sewing processing on each side, stainless steel D ring on each edge, firmly guarantee fastness of installation.
UV PROTECTION: Up to 98% UV protection and 90% Shading rate. Shade sails will lower the ambient air temperature reducing your properties cooling cost and energy consumption. The savings will pay for the Shade Sail's over time, with the right design.
WATER RESISTANT: Water-resistant rating: 400mm HH (Water resistant, not waterproof); Air permeable, allowing a constant circulation of fresh air.
EASY TO INSTALLATION & REMOVE: You can use it wherever you need; Simple and safe installation with rope. We suggest the installation angle is 20-40 degrees, to achieve maximum tension and also to allow rain to runs off. (The size data is the distance between the vertices of the horizontal corners, not the length and width of the actual shading area)
PRACTICAL & MULTIFUNCTIONAL: Widely used over a patio, lawn, garden, pool, pond, deck, kailyard, courtyard, backyard, dooryard, park, carport, pergola, sandbox, driveway or another outdoor area. Its effectively reducing heat in your outdoor living areas.
|Package Dimensions||30.1 x 28.1 x 6.2 cm; 740 Grams|
HEYOMART Sun Sail Shade UV Protection Canopy
★ This Shade Sail makes a restful, shady spot on your patio, backyard, playground, park, deck, pool.
★ Top-quality, long-lasting durable.
★ Easy folding when no use, space-saving and convenient.
★ D type buckle ( grade 304 stainless steel ) for easy installation.
★ Machine washable at 30 degrees Celsius, and quick drying.
★ Colorfastness grade 4 in European Standard.
★ Water-resistant, ideal for temporary outdoor use.
★ Condition: Brand New and High Quality
★ UV Block Grade: UPF40+ (98% UV-protection)
★ Material: 100% polyester fabric with PU coated(160 gsm)
★ Size: Square: 2x2m
★ 4 Color Available: Grey, Cream White, Blue, Orange
1 x Shade Sail
4 x Ropes
- There may be a seam running across for our shade sail. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
- Please install sun shades at a slight angle to ensure water runs off.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 May 2021Well Made and EffectiveWe ordered this hoping it would be more effective than our sunshade or umbrella which is a good size and fits through the centre of our eight seater round table. The snag though is that unless it is midday on mid summer it only shades half of the table. The hope was that this sail would give some shade to the whole table.The quality is good and the sail seems well finished. We bought the off white as we did not want to colour the patio, just keep the sun away, and it does the job well. The cord supplied was not used as although I am sure it would be strong enough for the job I could imagine problems getting knots in the quite thin cord undone after they had been subjected to some wind pressure. On two corners I have used heavier cord with a fixed length with carabiners on the end to fit on to rings on the house wall. The two outer ends are pulled tight with tie down straps normally used to hold loads on roof racks and trailers. This allows the sail to be easily pulled really tight and releasing the tension is just a case of pressing the buckle.Although the sail can withstand a high tension on the straps it was hard to avoid some sagging in the centre which would have held a lot of water. To avoid this I have moved the wall rings up somewhat to put a steeper slope on the sail. Still does the job well and makes the patio useful in the normal British summer.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 July 2020Great colour :) Not entirely waterproof thoughI ordered it for a mini get together in the garden during the lockdown (socially distanced) when the weather was predicted to be bad. Nice fabric and a really cheerful colour. Strings could be a bit longer. As for being waterproof it depends how you can hang it - I had water seeping through straightaway at the lowest point where it was gathering, but not elsewhere admittedly. For the price ok, but should not claim to be waterproof fabric
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 July 2020If you don’t like the sun rain by 4 to 5 meterGreat purchase! We put it in our garden when it was hot it was a great shad from the sun
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 August 2020Pot luck on the qualityWe bought 2 of these around a week apart. The first one really pleased with, great shade, also very water resistant, stayed completely dry underneath during a torrential downpour. The 2nd, was soaked through on the first spot of rain. Whilst the first one we bought still remains dry after a couple of heavy rain showers.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 September 2020Pretty waterproof!We brought this camping as a little additional shelter. It was absolutely torrential rain and this worked pretty well as a cover, hung between the trees. A little bit of water seeped through but we were kept 99% dry
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 September 2020docent even stretch correctly waste of moneywell i fitted it i ordered the 3x2m one think thats my issue the center seems to have a dip and seems to pool water not let it run off . ive tightened it/ stretched it no matter what i do the thing seems to have a dip in the middle even though its slanted down to. had to improvise a pole for the center. complete waste of time and money. was using a gray kingsize sheet stretched across on bungy cords before worked well just wasn't waterproof i may go back to that
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 October 2020Excellent product, great seller!Great quality product at a great price! I’ve bought 4 of these products, the first was not the right size but had great communication with the seller and excellent customer service. They’ve helped transform a previous dead space into a usable outdoor seating area. Highly recommended product and seller! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 October 2021Not as described. Instead its 1.5m by 2.5mNothing like what was described, we have purchased a couple of these over time and all have been perfect however this one is not at all like it described. It does not measure 2 by 3 meters, instead it measures 1.5m by 2.5m which is missing a meter total overall. Not even off by a little which wouldn’t of mattered but the fact its missing half a meter on both sides!! Not worth the money as we did not receive what we ordered.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 July 2021Great quality and works exactly how we hopedWe’re using it as a windbreaker in our garden as we have a long alleyway down the side of our house which is essentially a wind tunnel. This was a good looking, cost effective alternative to an actual windbreaker.
Customer questions and answers
- would this be suitable to hang from the roof of my conservatory in side to stop the sun shineYes definitely, that is exactly what we are using them for and they work very well. We have to use two as our conservatory is quite large. And of course, it is considerably cheaper than custom made blinds.
- Is the fabric rigid or a bit stretchy, please? Thank you.`fabric is rigid and strong ,waterproof. I am very pleased with it and would defo recommend it.
- What is the length of the ropes please?Our ropes are approximately 140cm each.
- Does it matter which side faces up?No does not matter has you will find that this make isn't water resistant and is more like a mesh nylon sun canopy