DEENZ Round Silver Mirror Premium Quality Best for Gifts Home Decor Sitting Room Bed Room
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B073YSK2K4
Made to the highest and finest of quality Giving a unique contemporary look
Create a Classical Statement for your Lounge, Dining room, Bedroom or Kitchen
Approx. weight: 2kg, Overall Diameter: 63cm
|Package Dimensions||64.5 x 64.5 x 4 cm; 2 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||2 kg|
Unique Circles design makes this a true feature for any modern home. Overall Diameter: 63cm Colour: Silver Approx. weight: 2kg Mirror can be used in: Living Room, Kitchen, Hallway, Bedroom, Dining Room, Home office/Study.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 December 2017Nice mirror but found it in Home bargains forNice mirror but found it in Home bargains for £11
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 May 2020Be prepared to repair this before hangingLovely mirror but as others have said back is made of cardboard one hanging loop came away as i was mounting on wall and cardboard teared i had to remove backing and do a repair before i rehung it as i had read a previous purchasers one had fallen and smashed ive never purchased a mirror with such a poor backing ever.shame because lovely mirror pleased i read the review as it gave me a insight to the problem its now on my wall and so far ok
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 June 2019don't touch this productback of mirror made from cardboard lasted 5 minutes before the hanging brackets became detached, fell & smashed on floor. this product is a complete waste of money
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 September 2020Don’t buy go to Home bargains .. 10.99I was initially pleased with this product and thought it was ok for the cost, however I’ve now seen them in home bargains for 10.99 so I’m really saddened by how much I’ve been ripped off!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 July 2020Cheaply made and a waste of moneyThis arrived 2 weeks ago, I bought it for my bedroom, when it arrived it was scratched in several areas. As it was going to cost me at least £10 to return it I messaged the seller who offered me a 50% refund of £20 which I accepted. I managed to cover some of the scratches enough to be able to put it up. Today I put it on the wall, it lasted a couple of minutes before it hit the floor and smashed, one of the fasteners on the back of it had completely come off, the back of the mirror was made of cardboard and it was not strong enough to hold the mirror. What an absolute waste of money
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 November 2019Elegant and stylishLooks elegant and stylish, definitely more expensive than really is. Relatively light so can be fitted using stickers rather than usual fittings.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 February 2020They refundead meIt was broken mirror but the company rrfundead me so lm happy they did that but still upset l loved the mirror
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 July 2021nice looking but not very sturdy wouldnt chance hanging it on wallbought this for my living room looked great had to hooks on the back when we put it up it lasted for about a minute then one side just dropped hook had come out of back and ripped backing not good at all considering weight of it very flimsy.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 February 2021Cheap cardboard backingPleased with the look of the mirror but as stated in other reviews the backing is cheap cardboard so even before it was hung on the wall the hanging loops ripped the cardboard away. I did a repair job and as a backup connected an additional hanging wire in case it ripped again. The mirror looked lovely over my fireplace for 2 days and then the cardboard ripped again and had I not secured with a second hanging wire it would have fallen off the wall on to my fireplace. Shame as it is a nice looking mirror, just rubbish fittings.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 April 2018The value.I brought this mirror for my downstairs toilet but I'm not using it just yet. Yes I'm pleased with it, but thought the asking price was alot, but it is a nice design.
Customer questions and answers
- Is this grey looking or more a shinny silverMore grey looking but very elegant.
- Is the frame metal or hard plastic?Frame is made of wood backing is cardboard and flimsy
- What is the best hook to use to hang mirror?We used a large picture hook.