OFCASA Coffee Table with Rainbow Painting Glass Top End Side Table with Metal Frame Living Room Bedroom Tables with Storage
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B075QBC1N8
- Brand : ofcasa
【Tempered Glass】Made of tempered glass for safety and the table top can be cleaned with a damp cloth. The silicone pads on the iron frame to ensure that the structure remains stable.
【Metal Frame】Thickened metal legs, more stable even on uneven ground. This coffee table is light weight and easy to move but they are also extremely durable with metal frame.
【Modern Design】Modern geometry and elegant design, composed of removable tempered glass and base in ferrous metal.
【Multiple Usage】Perfect for living room, bedroom, office, it would be a good choice as a home decor. This table can be used as a coffee table, side table, desk, lamp table and storage table according to your needs.
【Dimension】Table size: 105*55*42cm(40*22*17 inch). EASY ASSEMBLY NEEDED. QUALITY PRE-SALES SERVICE offered. Please buy with confidence and we promise the lovely table will not let you down.
OFCASA Black Glass Coffee Table End Side Table with Metal Legs Living Room Bedroom Tables with Storage
- 6mm Tempered Glass top table, easy to clean and waterproof
Glass table top
|Material||Tempered Glass + Metal Frame|
|Capacity||Support up to 30KG.|
|Warm Tips||Please use INDOORS. DO NOT expose to the sun or rain.|
Modern & Stylish
|Small Round Coffee Table||White Wood Bedside Table||OFCASA Rainbow Painting Glass Top Coffee Table||OFCASA 3-Tier Storage Trolley on Wheels|
|Color||White + Grey||White||White||Black||Green|
|Material||MDF + fabric||MDF||MDF||Glass + Metal frame||Stainless steel|
|Product Dimensions||105 x 55 x 42 cm; 14.2 Kilograms|
|Is assembly required||Yes|
|Type of wood||Metal|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 July 2019Just perfect.Wow what can I say, I love it! It really is a stunning piece of art. This vibrant coffee table fits perfect in my lounge and was easy to put together. I was expecting delivery to be in 2 to 4 days, so pleasantly surprised when I got it today, when I only ordered it yesterday evening. Total recommend
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 December 2018Fabulous and perfect!I have had more positive comments about this coffee table than on most other aspects of my recent re-decoration.Every single person who has come into my sitting room has stopped up short, and said 'wow, that's a fantastic coffee table, I love it, where did you get it?' and 'it must have cost a fortune!I deliberately kept my main colour scheme neutral so that I can add additional finishing touches of essentially any colour I like. This multi-coloured coffee table goes with everything.As for the table itself, it was self-assembly. With my disability I had to ask my cousin to put it together - it took him about 5 minutes!It is a well made, robust item of furniture. The tabletop is safety glass, the legs are metal.I couldn't be happier with this purchase.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 May 2020Maybe consider not following the assembly instructions to the letterAssembled item is nice and sturdy.Beautiful gloss finish.Going to use mine to raise up a 2nd monitor above my laptop - working from home, I have to keep alternating sitting and standing at a high "desk" - too much stooping has hurt my back and shoulders, so top screen will be main focus whilst standing.*** unbelievable - forgot that my laptop has DVI for the second monitor!!!! And I cannot find any DVI cables - possibly 'cos I haven't used DVI for over 7 years! Do Amazon sell antique cables?Will try to remember to recomment on how it goes=======================DISCLAIMER - These comments are as per the printed instructions received - if the iinstructions get updated i.e. fixed, then reinterpret what I am sayingAssembly destructions:--------------------------I know that are some people that mock those that have issues with self assembly - I used to get very stressed out with any self assembly, but luckily I can now stand back and assess before I start - which really helps when the instructions are broken.Main wooden panels:------------------------O1 is the top panel and is similar to the bottom panel panel O3 - O3 is white underneath.O4 is obvious, with its aperture - leaving only O2 .Tools:------an allen key is provided - you will also need to provide your own phillips head screwdriver for the cam dowels and cam locks.Caption 1.-----------Shows part O1. Remember - this is the top panel - the diagram shows the panel laying flat upside down, which is easier for assembly.B and D are labelled as "Wooden pin" - B is metal with a plastic surround :) B is a cam dowel and D is a wooden dowel aka wooden pin.The diagram wrongly shows where the wooden dowel and cam dowels go!!!! - the cam dowels can only screw in to the outer side holes and not the inner side as depictedCaption 2.-----------N.B. panels O2 and O4 positions can be interchanged - and even changed around later, but that will mess up the cam lock concealing stickers - so maybe hold on to the stickers until you are sure of configuration?Part C are known as cam locks.I was unbelievably careful, but one of my dowels broke like a twig, or like a wooden dowel, if you prefer - doesn't seem to matter.The cam locks need to be recessed - I got a lock when one of the cam locks was flush, but with a little force I screwed it so it was recessed.I have not applied the cam lock stickers, as later I may swap over panels O2 and O4.Caption 3.-----------Shows D - more wooden dowels - going into the outer holes on the bottom panel O3 - if you turn O3 over, you will clearly see that the remaining metal bolts (part A in Caption 4) can only be inserted through the outer holes - so, best to poke the wooden dowels in the inner holes.Caption 4.-----------The supplied allen key easily drives the part A bolts home.I used isopropyl rubbing alcohol to clean the surface before applying the self adhesive pads.Job done!=======================Maybe it's covid issues, but delivery timeliine was not well communicated.Ordered 21st May - confirmation email stated delivery 1st-5th June - courier turned up 24th May, nearly didn't buzz them in, as no delivery expected - checked again online and expected delivery set ot 25th May - would have been nice to have had a follow up email to tell me that the pessimistic timing for delivery had been brought forward - not such an issue when you are at home every day :)
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 January 2021Very nice table but be aware of instructionsI almost gave it 4 stars, but then realised I was probably being a bit churlish. My 3 daughters and I are all very happy with the table. It looks great. But why churlish? When I checked the parts I noticed that according to the instructions, the poorly printed picture showed 6 holes along the top, 3 either side, to fit rubber stoppers(?) for the glass top to sit on. The 'stoppers' were there, but no holes to fit them in. However, there were included 8 round rubber sticky dots(?), so although it didn't say anything about them, I stuck them along the top of the frame, 4 either side, and then laid the glass top over them. Works perfectly. As there were no instructions to say this was the new method of attaching the glass to the base, as I assume it was, I was going to deduct a star, after all, some people might not realise, but then I thought, it's a very nice table, I shouldn't be churlish, so 5 stars it is.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 June 2020Good but faultyI like the table, it's beautiful and fix size for my TV. However, it came with one of the rubber legs broken / cut in half so it's not stable. I didn't take a photo of it as it is underneath and I really don't want to send it back the whole thing. I added some tape on it so it can keep it steady but I would appreciate if they would send me a replacement as the hold black leg or the rubber support and I could replace it... I doubt I could reply only the rubber as it seems part of the leg and once it's broken, another rubber can't stick in.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 December 2017Easy to built, looks smart.Great product very very easy to build- if I needed another table would buy again. Very blacked out however.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 December 2017Amazing ValueSo pleased with this coffee table. Delivery amazing here within a couple of days.Easy to put together looks expensive. Would highly recommend
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 September 2019Brilliant value for moneyHaving done away with a coffee table in the centre of the room many years ago, I decided that it would be handy to have another one. I could not believe the price of this one, delivery was good too. In my opinion, good value for money and it looks good.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 August 2020Good value.Well first of all it took me longer to unpack than to build, it arrived with a little chip which many wouldn't notice but i know it's there and for that it has to lose a star but does look well and very sturdy.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 September 2020Excellent Coffee TableI was reading the reviews about this table before I ordered it. And the reviews were all amazing. I ordered it and the table was wonderful. Easy to put up. I loved the rainbow colours on the table top. It's sturdy, and holds my weight. I am one of your happy customers. I think it's value for money, is excellent. I am happy with this delivery, which was one day early.
Customer questions and answers
- Hi, is this high gloss? Does it look shiny?I’ve got the rainbow version of this and I would say it is glossy and shiny. Very happy with it.
- What height isitApproximately 43cm
- Can you tell me size of screws, please. I purchased this and moved home and misplaced them. Thank youUnfortunately I do not remember the size was that long ago I put the table together and are hidden on my table.
- what is the maximum load (weight) this table can hold?Not sure I have 12 family photos on mine. The glass is strong though it's a lovely table