Pipishell Floating Shelves Wood Wall Mounted Shelf, Rustic Shelves Set of 3, 18kg Weight Capability, Solid Metal Wall Shelf for Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room, Kitchen, Home Office, Laundry room, etc
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B087QYF1WC
Decorative and Useful- Reorganize your home and clear some clutter from countertops with these cute floating shelves. the floating shelves not only enhance the aesthetic flare of many contemporary household, but also serve as a delightful decoration fitting to many design styles of a room, adding a nice touch to your room
Flexible Combination- It is a set of 3 wall shelf comes in the wooden finish with 2 different simplicity orientations design and 3 different lengths, which means they can be arranged for different styles as you wish
Quality Material- Made out of paulownia wood, light but strong. It has the advantage of moisture resistance, wrap resistance, wear resistance and beautiful texture, suitable for bathroom, bedroom, living room, kitchen, laundry room, home office, toilet, etc
Solid and Sturdy- Composed of robust st wood boards and solid constructed metal brackets, which can be hold weight up to 18.5kg each shelf. You can display any small items you want, like candles, picture frames, collectibles, books, toys, artwork, trophies, small plants, Kitchen supplies and more
Simple Assembly- Our shelves are suitable for different walls, and come with all components you may need. Besides, the installation is relatively simple making it easy and effortless to set the shelves up in few minutes
Rustic Sturdier Wood
Adopting Paulownia wood which is used for boat building and surfboards, with natural color and clear texture, light but strong.
Max Weight Capacity Each : 40lb. The load-bearing capacity meet most need.
Easy to Assemble
With double gourd hole, much easier to assemble
Two Unique Display Forms
Install these shelves with the board on top of the brackets or below, whatever suits your taste. Choose your favorite way to display the shelves and match your décor.
|Set of 2 Gold-White Floating Shelves||Set of 2 Bamboo Floating Shelf||Set of 1 wood shelf with 6 hooks||Set of 2 Rustic Floating Shelves||Set of 2 Rustic Floating Shelves|
|Material||Paulownia Wood||MDF||Bamboo||Pinewood||paulownia wood||MDF|
|Size||42 x 8cm||40 X 14X 14cm||40 x 13 cm||40 x 17 cm||42.7 x 15 cm: 36 x 15cm: 29 x 15cm||30 X 15cm;40 X 15cm|
|Quantity||Set of 2||Set of 2||Set of 2||Set of 1||Set of 3||Set of 2|
|Features||Sturdy & Robust, DIY as you like, suit a range of modern interiors, simple to install, can be applied to different walls ; removable tower rack||Sturdy & Robust, DIY as you like, suit a range of modern interiors, simple to install, can be applied to different walls||Compared with wooden shelves, bamboo wall shelves have stronger physical and mechanical properties. we specially designed a groove on the floating shelves. You can adjuste your photos to a very good display angle||equipped with 6 movable hooks, more heat-resistant, which has good toughness||light and strong the advantage of moisture resistance, wrap resistance, wear resistance and beautiful textur||Removal；Foldable; suit a range of modern interiors; simple to install, can be applied to different walls|
|Weight||1.74 KG||1.9KG||1.7kg||1.565kg||1.9 kg||1.5kg|
|weight capacity||18KG/Each Shelf||20KG/Each Shelf||8KG/Each Shelf||25KG/Each Shelf||20 KG/Each Shelves||20KG/Each Shelf|
|Product Dimensions||42.7 x 15 x 9.6 cm; 1.92 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.92 kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 September 2020Perfect!!I love these shelves! I wasn’t sure when I opened them as they seemed very light. But once up they are very strong. The glass jars in my photo are heavy and the shelf still feels 100% secure. Will be buying more for the bathrooms :)
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 October 2020Ideal, quick install and great for freeing space.Small, very easy to install and the choice of 2 ways in which to put on wall complete with fixings for plaster/brick walls. These dainty shelves are lightweight, yet, can hold quite a good weight. Great idea for freeing space in kitchen, living room, office etc. I love them, plus they are a great size to fit on one wall instead of spreading shelves about all over the place.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 September 2020Great looking shelvesGreat set of shelves easy to install and with all the fixings in the box.Light weight shelves but look great
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 September 2020Cheap and 3 shelf lengths, 1 misshapen bracket.While cheap and flexible with installation choices, quality was a little lacking. It was noticed that some brackets are not actually made square, I had to correct 87 degree angle to make it 90 degrees using a vice and hammer. This leads me to the conclusion that there is a lack of qualty control which cuts costs, but doesn't instill confidence in the product.The material for the shelf is not dissimilar to balsa wood, being light and loose grained. The staining makes a pleasant look, and sufficient for light weights.Even though I experienced a faulty mounting bracket, I am overall happy with the cost. The chunky look is probably due more to requiring a thicker board as the wood is balsa type, thinner may bend under a small weight.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 August 2020Great valueWas initially a bit disappointed by these. They seemed too lightweight but they are actually very good and look great. We have them in the kitchen and use them to store jars of seeds for bread making etc. Very good value for money!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 August 2020Good value for moneyThe shelves looked too small when I took them out the box but they were alright once I Installed them.Good value for money and would definitely buy again.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 January 2021Turned up quickly, easy to installA nice set of shelves. Ordered then on a Tuesday, turned up on the Thursday. Everything was in the box, and they look good. Can’t say if the instructions were any good as I didn’t read them (I’m a bloke), but it was very straight forward to put together.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 September 2020Good quality productExcellently packed and delivered quickly. I have not yet placed them as i am undecided where to place them but the product is very good. This comes from someone who is trained in Quality Assurance and Quality Control disciplines.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 September 2020Gorgeous love themGorgeous love them soo easy to put worth every penny u want be disappointed I get a lot off complements
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 November 2020Easy to assembleI bought this set of shelving for my kitchen, but I only wanted the set for the brackets as the shelves themselves were not long enough. However I am really pleased with the brackets, they are quite plain and simple but extremely effective. The shelving that was supplied was very light weight, I'm not sure what wood it was, but once they were polished I think they would look really nice.
Customer questions and answers
- Whats the sizes of the shelves?Dear Customer, The dimensions of our 3 floating shelves are L29*W15*H1.5cm, L36*W15*H1.5cm, L42*W15*H1.5cm . Thank you for your questions and have a nice day.
- Why are these called "floating" shelves? The whole point of floating shelves is the fixing brackets cannot be seen.a floating shelf should not show its fixing brackets. I wouldn't regard this product as such. Nice shelves though.
- Length of screws? what is the length of screws as i am considering fixing directly to my summerhouse which as a wall thickness of 44mm. thanksDear customer, The size of the screws we are equipped with are as follows: Long lag screw size is M4x50mm (single screw is installed on a wooden post), … see more Dear customer, The size of the screws we are equipped with are as follows: Long lag screw size is M4x50mm (single screw is installed on a wooden post), Short lag screw M4x30mm, Short screw (for use with wall anchors, suitable for other types of walls) see less
- Can you put these up with command strips?I wouldn't advise it - given that I've had lightweight plastic picture frames fall off the wall when I've used command strips, I personally wouldn't use them for anything you intend to put weight on. I used the wall plugs and screws provided with the shelves.