Tomshine Led Floor Lamp Remote & Touching Control 4 Colour Temperatures with Stepless Dimmable for Bedroom Living Room Office
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B082LRF5WP
- Brand : tomshine
【4 Colours Temperatures & Stepless Dimmer Function】: This LED floor lamp present 4 color modes-3000k/4000k/5000k/6000k, which respectively meet your different needs. Brightness adjustable makes it more perfect for bedroom or storage room, it's anti-glare to avoiding eye strain caused by flashing lights.
【Remote Control and Touching Control】: With the remote, you can easily control the floor lamp without leaving the sofa or warm bed (remote battery is not included); you can also turn on/off and adjust lighting color/brightness by touching the switch on light.
【Sturdy Structure】: The round iron base provides a stability from falling when impacted by kids or pets, user safely for you home. It's also with a sturdy lamp shell to offer a protection for the inside LED beads.
【6 Scene Modes & 360° Flexible】: There are six scene setting to choose: sleeping mode, leisure mode, reading mode, office mode, breastfeeding mode and entertainment mode. You can adjust the lighting angle freely benefit from the flexible rotating goose-neck design.
【Easily Assemble and Widely Application】: Our floor standing lamp is easily installation and works perfectly in your office, massage or spa room, bedroom or wherever you might need lighting.
4 Colours Temperatures
This LED floor lamp present 4 color modes-3000k/4000k/5000k/6000k, which respectively meet your different needs.
you can turn on/off and adjust lighting color/brightness by touching the switch on light.
With the remote, you can easily control the floor lamp without leaving the sofa or warm bed
Material: iron & silica & acrylic
Lighting source: 126pcs LEDs
Luminous flux: 1500lm
Color temperature: 3000k/4000k/5000k/6000k
Timer: 1h lighting
Remote distance: 10m
Remote battery: 2 * AAA (not included)
Cable length: 1.8m / 5.91ft
Packing List:: 1 * Floor Lamp, 1 * Remote Control, 1 * User Manual
|Package Dimensions||38.6 x 25 x 8.9 cm; 1.97 Kilograms|
|Special features||Flexible, Dimmable|
|Power and Plug Description:||Battery Powered|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||1.97 kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 March 2020Gorgeous and Easy to AssembleThis is such an excellent floor lamp. It looks super futuristic but also really chic at the same time.It is the easiest floor lamp I have ever put together - as you can see from the pics it is all carefully set up so all you do is literally piece it together like a jigsaw and you are good to go!The colour variations are fantastic - I tried to take pics but in real life they are super impressive. These can be controlled with the included remote or via the lamp itself. The remote also allows for various other functions and different options such as sleep mode but play around with it and see what suits you the most. I love the night reading mode so I can enjoy my books in a nice peaceful yellow light that doesn’t strain my eyes.I wanted to show off the flexibility of the lamp too as you can see in the pictures - you can shape it however you like which is a great feature.All in all a really awesome lamp which I am very impressed with!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 June 2020Worked well... for 5 daysWhat's not to like? an inexpensive reading light that has multiple modes, has a nice touch control and also a remote.Well, perhaps the fact that after five days it started strobing like a disco lamp. Switching off and on, leaving it off for an extended period, using both the remote and the onboard buttons made no difference. faulty power control? Blitzed chips? insufficient R&D? who knows!What I do know is that it's on its way back to Amazon and I'll be looking for something more reliable. The old adage is still true - you get what you pay for.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 September 2020Wrong Plug SuppliedLamp looked nice, but was unable to try it as it came with a European style 2 pin plug not a uk plug as advertised. Asked for refund instead of exchange as I am guessing they will have a whole batch with the same plug from Spain, the refund will take 5 to 7 days from them receiving it back. Not happy with that as the payment went out for it on the day I received it, how would Amazon like it if I made them wait 5 to 7 days for the payment. Unhappy Customer!!UPDATEStill waiting for collection of item for return, so more stalling by Amazon, so they can keep my money longer, as it will still take 5 to 7 days from when they recieve th return.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 September 2020Can't use it, yetNo idea how or if this light even works...sending to a UK address I would have expected a UK plug!!!!!!!!!!! At some point in the near future I might get out to get the correct plug to allow me to use it :-(BIG disappointment :-( for an item that should have been able to be plugged straight in to use, no hassle, turned out to be just a hassle. Wish I hadn't ordered it now :-(
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 November 2020Dont buy this lamp!Purchased lamp in July 2020. easy to set up and seemed ok begin with - set up in living room next to my usual spot on the sofa. HOWEVER in the last month the light switches on by itself - seriously!. The lamp has an on/off switch which is a touch sensitive flat button and a similar button operates the warm/cold lighting option/dimmer. Several times in the morning the light is ON when going into the living room and YES I definitely switched off before going to bed. Once caused confusion and thought I had forgotten. But its been ON several times in the morning that I have seen and hubby has seen it on several times as well. So this light is not only FAULTY but could also be a FIRE RISK. I now need to see what recourse I have to return this FAULTY lamp. IF AMAZON or the SELLER READS THIS PLEASE ADVISE.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 September 2020Excellent light does everything that they say it does.I wanted this lamp to help me read the small print on the newspaper in the evenings. It fits in a small space and hardly notices when off, but really good when on. However I purchased 2 lamps. Checked mine first that it worked and it did. Put other in daughter's bedroom and got that 1 working also. On returning down stairs my lamp wouldn't work. Decided to have a look the next day. On walking upstairs later my daughter's lamp was on by itself. Turned it off. Next day we realised that the remotes had accidentally been swapped. Both lights work extremely well and can be turned off from a good distance with the remote. Does everything it says it can.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 June 2020Good for the price.Perfect good lamp and great flexibility in the head to use as reading lamp or simply to direct away from screens to avoid glare.There are 6 colour temperature settings and 6 brightness options for total of 36 combinations. Might have been nice to have full dimming but for the price it's still pretty good.The remote control being magnetic so that it sticks to the lamp for storage is surprisingly convenient.The power cable comes out near the base so doesn't look weird with a dangling cable.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 March 2020VersatileThis is a remote controlled led lamp which has many mood settings for different light colours - watching tv, reading , having a cup of tea etc.It can produce warm yellow light or whiter cool light.There are also brightness settings to adjust.You can also turn control the led light without the use of the remote.Very versatile led lamp.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 September 2020WRONG PLUG!!!Edit: have emailed twice with no joy re: getting this sorted. So I’ve taken another star off.This is a holding review. Like others I’ve received the wrong plug adaptor for the lamp so can not use the item.I’ll amend this up or down as appropriate depending on the response!!For now though - be aware you might not get what you require so if you’re ordering through prime in a hurry, might be with reconsidering.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 July 2021Tomshine Led Floor Lamp Remote & Touching Control 4 Colour Temperatures with Stepless DimmableI’d ordered an LED floor lamp for my sons bedroom a couple of years ago and it just got really dim and then stopped working. I wasn’t impressed as it hadn’t lasted long.I took my time to read a lot of reviews and purchased a different one initially to this but it arrived and wouldn’t screw to the base as the thread was smooth so I sent it back, which was sorted immediately, which is great.I then came across this one and ordered it and it arrived the next day, which was great as my son has had to read with the main light on before bed and it’s very bright in your eyes.This is a great light and was very easy to assemble as took me 5 minutes and he absolutely loves the fact that whilst you can easily turn it on and off and adjust the brightness on the controls of the mid stem so they’re easy to reach, it also comes with a very comprehensive but user friendly remote control. This means he can go from his sofa after reading his book, to his bed and then turn the light off (he does have a couple of night lights but he thinks they’re not bright enough to guide him to bed!!) We highly recommend it.
Customer questions and answers
- Is there warranty on the lampI don’t think so... The very short manual does not mention a warranty however it does say the service life is 30,000 hours. I did throw out a slip of paper that came with the package which was advertising the lamp brand, so it is possible that it mentioned a warranty on that paper.
- Height of asseembled itemIt is 4ft up to the start of the swan neck which is approx 19inches long to the end of the lamp head.
- is it flicker free?If you mean does it flicker when it's on, no it's doesn't. Great light really pleased with it.
- Do you have to point the remote at the lamp, or would it work if say the lamp was say behind you? Also does it save the last settings?It WILL work with the remote behind you, and it DOES save the last settings. It's a fantastic lamp.