All-Inclusive 10-Piece Kitchen Knife Set with Block & Utensil Holder - 5 Stainless Steel Knives - Knife Sharpener - Kitchen Scissors - Chopping Board - Knifes & Utensils Storage, Universal Knives Set
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B07YQ5P9Q7
ALL-INCLUSIVE KNIVES - Chef’s knife set Set-Never search for a knife again. A set of five, upscale knives will ensure there is something for every task. Included is a 20.3cm chef knife, 20.3cm bread knife, 20.3cm carving knife, 12.7cm utility knife, 8.89cm paring knife, kitchen shears, a knife sharpener, and a cutting board.
PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL - Utensils and caddy are crafted of a sleek 420-grade stainless steel that won’t corrode. The set is exceedingly modern and gives a beautiful appearance. Smudge-free and rust-free, it will maintain its pristine condition all throughout.
WORKING STATION - Caddy has individual slots, a nook for the shears, and a spare compartment for the sharpener and additional utensils. Entire set is crafted of one solid piece, rendering it unbreakable. Completely safe for every day, constant use without worrying the handle of the knives will detach or loosen.
SLEEK STORAGE SOLUTION - Additional Benefits- Sleek and modern, the set will significantly enhance your kitchen. The set is space-saving, keeping all of your kitchen utensils collected and organized. Two individual caddies enable you to classify and grant you ample space to store it all.
CARE - The kitchen knife set is easy and fast to clean. Handwash with warm water and soap and dry immediately. Do not leave the knives wet and do not put them in the dishwasher, to prevent rusting, and to maintain the sharpness of your knife.
As a family run company that knows and understand the importance of fast, easy and healthy prepping and storing, therefor we at FineDine hold a very high standard for kitchenware. Our company develops high quality glassware, serveware, and kitchen tools that not only look great, but make the cooking and serving experience all the more pleasurable.
All-inclusive Knives Set
Come one, come all, there is something for you. Set includes five exclusive knives for every setting and occasion. Whether you are just venturing into the culinary world, or are a longtime, seasoned chef find a knife for any dish you are creating.
Master your meat. With a pair of mighty kitchen shears, cutting up your chicken is no longer a task to dread. Shears are also a handy tool for cutting herbs, opening packages and bottles, and cracking open nuts.
Sleek Storage Solution
You’re doing it, do it right. Store your knives and utensils in an eye-catching caddy that’ll bring glory to your kitchen. Sleek and modern, with a matt finish that resists smudges and rust, this utensil holder will maintain its pristine appearance.
If you’re cooking, you need a place to work. Included with the set is a slim, plastic cutting board that will make dicing, slicing, and mincing a pleasurable task. It’s non-slip and sturdy, affording you the perfect solution for the where-to-work- dilemma.
Five ergonomic, stainless steel knives will bring the culinary world to your fingertips.
What’s a chef without a respectable set of solid knives?
- 20.3 cm Chef knife with a 2.5 mm blade best for chopping and mincing,
- 20.3 cm Bread knife with a 2.5 mm blade,
- 20.3 cm Carving knife with a 2.5 mm blade for meats,
- 12.7 cm Utility knife with a 2.5 mm blade for smaller vegetables,
- 8.89 cm Paring knife with a 2 mm blade for food requiring attention to detail
A pair of kitchen shears will have you cut meat, leaves, and vegetables effortlessly.
A knife sharpener and a plastic cutting board complete the workstation, rendering you a certified kitchen pro.
Beauty and functionality, the name of the game.
Caddy and knives are crafted of exquisite stainless steel. Sleek, modern, and very elegant this set is bound to enhance your kitchen. No smudges, fingerprints, or rust. Just comfort and delight.
Do it now, do it once.
Knives are all of one solid piece, making them durable and long-lasting. No unsightly plastic and steel combos. No worrying plastic handles will detach or loosen. Don’t replace your knives for years to come.
A full workstation, not hijacking all your space?
A dream come true. Keep all your utensils, plus your cutting board, organized and collected in a compact, tidy manner. Have everything right there. No searching, no misplacing. Better than a dream.
You work hard.
You made the meal. You served the food. (You did a million more chores.) Let the cleaning be simple. Hand wash with soap and warm water. Don’t put in the dishwasher to prevent rust and the knife from dulling.
For those times you need fine precision when dicing, the 8.89 cm paring knife is the perfect choice.
Whether crispy or soft, don’t struggle with your bread. 20.3 cm bread knife will achieve perfect slices of any crust.
Fruits, vegetables, fish need this 12.7 cm utility knife for perfect, juicy slices.
|Brushed Stainless Steel
|34.8 x 25.6 x 14.1 cm; 2.17 Kilograms
Customer questions and answers
- Will this come back in stock? I really would like to order this knife set for my first home. Thank youI don't know, I'm a customer, but would definitely recommend
- Are the knifes heavy?They're fairly light weight in the hand BUT are strong and sharp - so when slicing e.g. carrots, onions, garlic etc. are very efficient and easy to use. Steaks and meats also. Blade quality seems decent - no bending whatsoever after 6 months of use...
- What are the dimensions of the larger holder and can both the holders come off the base?Both containers are approx 9cm X 9cm square. Taller one is approx 22cm tall & smaller one is approx 15cm tall. They are both attached to the base so no removable. Hope that helps.
- One of the reviews says they're not really stainless steel. Have these knives rusted?They dont have Stainless steel stamped on them but I have used them every day since beginning of the year & they are still like new in looks & sharpness. I have followed the manufacturers instructions of NOT putting them in the dish washer because if they stay wet it can cause rusting, it's no big deal to wash them up … see more They dont have Stainless steel stamped on them but I have used them every day since beginning of the year & they are still like new in looks & sharpness. I have followed the manufacturers instructions of NOT putting them in the dish washer because if they stay wet it can cause rusting, it's no big deal to wash them up by hand & dry with a tea towel. Would recommend as they have served me well so far. see less