Outsunny Garden Rattan Furniture Single Sun Lounger Recliner Bed Reclining Chair Patio Outdoor Wicker Weave Adjustable Headrest with Fire Retardant Cushion - Black
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B07N35HVXK
RATTAN SUN LOUNGER: Hand woven with PE wicker, it is durable and UV and weather resistant.
STURDY STEEL FRAME: Powder coated to ensure extra strength for years to come.
COMFORTABLE: Thick padded cushion seat with a removable headrest allows you to relax peacefully for hours on end.
ADJUSTABLE BACKREST: Can be moved into five different positions to suit your preferences.
TWO WHEELS: Easy to move. DIMENSIONS: 200L x 73W x 72-103Hcm. MAXIMUM WEIGHT CAPACITY 160KG. ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
Soak up the sun with this Rattan Lounger from Outsunny. Made from weather-resistant PE wicker, with a strong steel frame underneath, the base is extremely sturdy and will provide you with many years of relaxation outside. On the top there is a thick foam cushion seat with a removable headrest for comfort and the back can be adjusted five different levels to suit your preferences. It is finished with two wheels to you can move it easily, whenever you wish.
- Durable and stylish rattan sun lounger
- Powder coated steel frame for extra strength and durability
- Comfortable padded cushion with removable headrest
- Five-position backrest to suit your comfort needs
- Two wheels to move easily
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Assembly required
- Item Name: Patio Wicker Lounge Chair
- Brand Name: Outsunny
- Material: Steel Frame, Rattan, Polyester
- Color: Black
- Net Weight: 16.2kg
- Overall Dimension: 200Lx73Wx56-103H cm
- Seat Size: 57Wx120D cm
- Seat Height: 30cm
- Back Size: 50Wx79H cm
- Armrest Width: 8cm
- Pillow Size: 37Lx17Wx5T cm
- Weight Capacity: 160kg
- Custom Label: 862-005V01BK
|Dimensions:||195W x 70D x 32.5H cm||73W x 200D x 48Hcm||195Lx65Wx22Hcm||195Lx 68Wx30H (cm)||198Lx53Wx5T (cm)||200L x 86W x 45/82Hcm|
|Material:||Rattan||Rattan||Galvanized pipe,PE rattan||Rattan||Polyester, Cotton Fiberfill||Oxford fabric|
|Product Dimensions||200 x 73 x 56 cm; 16.2 Kilograms|
|Manufacturer||MH STAR UK LTD|
|Item model number||UK862-005V01BK0331|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 June 2021Really pleasant recliner: just need more sunExcellent product. Instructions are super easy. Think Lego as each of the 7 stages has pics of each piece to use at that stage. Very comfortable. I thought the seat a bit plastic but you don’t get that when you lie on it. Cannot fault it.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 August 2021Second LoungerBought a second lounger of this type as the first one is so comfy. It does take about 1.5 hours to assemble, however, for me this underlines how sturdy the lounger is. It will comfortably support my 140kg without even creaking! I would recommend buying a cover though. Of course it has basically rained constantly since I got the loungers! There was an issue, irritatingly with the last bolt on this lounger in that the bolt hole on the back of the chair had not been properly machined. Rather than making me completely disassemble and return the lounger MH Star agreed to send me a completely new lounger so that I could scavenge replacement parts. I thought this was exceptional customer service. This has given me confidence to buy further items from them such as a parasol and stand that I wont be able to use because the weather is %^&*% !!!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 September 2021Comfortable sun loungerI find the lounger comfortable. The arm rests are wide enough and at the right height for resting on. The length is perfect for me as is the cushion.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 April 2020Can be put together easily on your ownIt took me a few days to assemble in the house during lockdown.....but was a project that kept me going. Neede to balance one side of bed on a few books and kitchen books to fix the other side in place correctly but managed it on my own! I did have a hand held drill which made life easier.TIP: Don't be tempted to throw the card which has all the screws and bolts lettered and numbered on it.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 June 2021Good quality item.Good quality item. Comfy, easy to assemble, sturdy with comfy covers.Reason not a 5 star rating had delivery issues but was dealt with straight away by company.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 June 2021Great for sunbathing.Good sturdy sun bed. Looks great. Very comfortable. Attractive to look at.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 July 2021great product & comfy toogood quality easy to assemble & very comfy.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 August 2021The instructions were in the wrong orderSome of the instructions seemed to be in the wrong order as we had to undo the bed to complete the next instruction. Once built the bed is really comfortable and sturdy, I would recommend this product but make sure you leave plenty of time to construct.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 June 2021FantasticVery comfortable love it
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 August 2021PerfectPerfect for me
Customer questions and answers
- Can it recline so it is completely flat?Yes, this lounger is brilliant
- Is the padded cushion seat easily removable?They remove easily from chair so can store away. Can wipe down easily too.
- How sturdy is this with the wheel? Can a pwraon drop down onto it without it moving? ThnxThey say it will take 160kg and it feels very sturdy I am a big bloke and weigh 140kg and it shows absolutely no signs of complaint . Like most things though I wouldn’t jump onto it whatever you weigh as it won’t do it any good !
- Do these beds fold in half for storageSorry but we are afraid that these beds can't be fold in half.