GardenCo Rattan 2 Seat Bench - Garden Sofa with Cushion - Addition to Garden Furniture Set - Indoor and Outdoor Suitable (Brown)
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B0983NJS18
2 SEAT RATTAN BENCH: The perfect bench to add extra seating to your space. Made from PE all weather rattan, the bench looks great and is sure to match up with your current garden furniture, great for turning a 4 seat garden furniture set into a 6 seat garden furniture set.
OUTDOOR AND INDOOR: The bench is suitable for use wherever. A great set for outdoor use, on a patio, in a garden or on some decking. The bench will make equally as good use indoors, great for conservatory seating.
DURABLE MATERIALS: The garden sofa bench is premium quality, constructed from PE all weather rattan allows the bench to be left out in rain, the cushions however are only showerproof so it is best to remove in heavy rain. The rattan is UV resistant meaning it won’t fade away in bright conditions.
EASY ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: The wicker bench will need assembling however the process is easy. Allowing you to have the bench up and ready for sitting on in a short amount of time.
DIMENSIONS: The bench is a great size for two people to sit on, 109cm width x 82.5cm height x 62cm depth. The cushion is 5cm thick.
GardenCo Rattan 2 Seat Bench
The 2 seat rattan sofa is sure to be a great addition to any outdoor space. The spacious seating is sure to look superb, whether you're looking to add it to an existing garden furniture set or have it as a stand alone seat, it gives you options.
Coming in Black and Brown weaves the bench can match up with a wide variety of garden furniture, ideal for growing your seating arrangements.
Hand Woven Rattan
The rattan on the frame of the sofa is hand woven around the frame. High quality and weather resistant synthetic rattan allows for easy cleaning, simply wipe and the piece will look as good as new!
The bench features a padded out cushion, angled back rest and two arms. Allowing you to fully relax in the piece, a great alternative to an uncomfortable solid wooden bench.
Add additional seating to the bench. Perfect for taking your 2 seat set up to a 4 seat or alternatively taking your 4 seat set up to 6 seats!
Assembly is required for the sofa however the process is easy and clear and simple instructions are provided. The 5 assembly steps should take no longer than 40 minutes for 2 people. It is recommended when assembling the bench that all bolts aren't fully tightened until the end, this is to allow slight movement of the parts.
|Product Dimensions||62 x 109 x 82.5 cm; 15 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||15 kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 September 2021Quite sturdyIt was fairly straightforward to assemble and I am fairly surprised at how sturdy it is.I was worried about it supporting my weight as despite losing 10KG I am still obese but it is great.Great price too. Well worth the money paid.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 October 2021Looks amazingRecently done up our front garden and wanted some garden furniture.This was perfect and didn't cost the world. Easy to assemble and its lightweight enough to move around.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 September 2021The seat was difficult to build due to the holes for this bolts had been covered by the wrappingWhen trying to build it was difficult because the holes for the bolts had been covered ,the problem is if you accidentally cut the material it unwraps .cheap version of the real thing .
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 October 2021Nice sturdy benchI found the bench fairly easy to put together. It does say have 2 people put it together but I managed to put it together on my own and I'm 65.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 September 2021AmazingWasn’t expecting a lot due to price but WOW it’s amazing. It took 10 minutes to assemble you get the seat cushion includedand I bought 2 back cushions. 2 of my heavier relatives sat on it for a few hours in garden and they said it was very comfortable.It matches with my other rattan furniture which is a bonus. Would recommend to anyone it’s a bargain.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 August 2021Not badNot really worth the price but comfy hard to fix coz has no space for the srewdriver and for ur fingers..
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 September 2021Great value for moneyGreat value for money, good sturdiness. Cushion could be a bit better quality but for the money it’s fine. Fairly easy to put together and I did it myself.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 August 2021Small but beautifulHad this to go with two chairs for my conservatory wanted small furniture ideal
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 August 2021Good valueVery nice garden bench, ideal seat for two, looks good and sturdy, however although the assembly is straightforward it does require two people to assemble it
Customer questions and answers
- What is the durability like? Is it OK for everyday use?Not had this item long but it is sturdy, weather proof, easy to move around and is likely to be durable and is certainly OK for every use.
- What weight can the chair take?18 stone
- What is the height of the seat part of the bench?The height of the seat is 42cm
- Is this suitable for a balcony? Will the legs be stable enough?It is very stable and comfortable