Utopia Towels - Towels Set, Grey - 2 Bath Towels, 2 Hand Towels, and 4 Washcloths, 600 GSM Ring Spun Cotton Highly Absorbent Towels for Bathroom, Shower Towel (8 Pieces)
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B00GQP0XTQ
Do not use bleach, fabric softeners, and iron as it may damage its quality; always wash the towels separately to minimize lint
Set includes two bath towels (69 x 137 cm), two hand towels (41 x 71 cm), and four washcloths (30 x 30 cm)
Woven with 100% ring spun cotton. Ring spun cotton not only gives your skin a softer feel, but is also very durable in nature
Machine wash the towels in warm water using mild detergent and tumble dry on low; recommended to dry immediately
Highly absorbent, yet light-weighted. Gives the body a soft and delicate touch while absorbing the moisture
Ringspun 100% Cotton for Smoothness
How refreshing it feels to wrap yourself in a soft, absorbent, fluffy bath towel after a warm shower! Made of 100% cotton fabric, these towels possess breathable characteristics which make them perfect for your hands and body. It is hypoallergenic, agreeable to touch, and is ideal for people with skin hypersensibility.
Being terry in nature, theses weaves are the most absorbent of all kind with thread loops on both sides that create extra surface area for completely drying off your hands and body.
This 8-piece Premium Towels set by Utopia Towels provides a complete package of four washcloths, two bath towels, and two hand towels to meet all your needs. Turn to this set for a plush and fluffy feel when drying your hands and face. Our towels and washcloths aim to keep you clean and dry you off while adding to the look of your bathroom simultaneously.
The towels measure:
- Bath Towel: 69 x 137 cm
- Hand Towels: 41 x 71 cm
- Washcloths: 30 x 30 cm
Double Stitched Hemmed Finishing
The towels come with double stitched hemmed finishing for less amount of disintegration after washing. The towels are made with combed cotton and 2 ply yarn.
Proper washing and drying are necessary. Follow the instructions below while washing your towels:
- Before you start using your towels, it is advised to wash them to remove the excessive lint that is left over during the manufacturing process. In order to decrease the risk of color bleeding use half the amount of detergent that you would normally use along with ½ to 1 cup of white vinegar (about 120-240 mL).
- Wash towels separately from all other items of clothing as it will decrease the transfer of towel lint to other clothing.
- Use warm water to wash towels in order to avoid color bleeding.
- Always use a light detergent when washing towels. You can use an ordinary amount of detergent on towels that are heavily soiled.
- Do not use fabric softeners as they decrease the life and fluffiness of your towel by breaking down the fabric.
- Do not use bleach at any stage of washing and drying.
Before drying your towels, toss them lightly to make sure that the fibers on the surface of the towels stay fluffy. After that, follow the instructions below to dry your towels:
- If you are using a dryer, use the high heat setting. Be careful though, you should not over-dry the towels. You should remove the towels from the dryer when they are 95% to 97% percent dry.
- Hang them up afterward in an area with good air flow. If towels are damp, you should never hang them over one another.
- Dry the towels immediately after washing them.
- It is best to dry your towels in direct sunlight. Do not use an iron on these towels.
|600 GSM Bath Towel Set||600 GSM Bath Sheet||600 GSM Washcloths Set||600 GSM Hand Towel Set|
|Pack Size||6 Pieces||4 Pieces||1 Piece||12 Pieces||6 Pieces|
|Size||56 x 112 cm||69 x 137 cm||90 x 180 cm||30 x 30 cm||41 x 71 cm|
|Stitching||Double Stitched Hemmed Finishing||Double Stitched Hemmed Finishing||Double Stitched Hemmed Finishing||Double Stitched Hemmed Finishing||Double Stitched Hemmed Finishing|
|Material||100 % Ring Spun Cotton||100 % Ring Spun Cotton||100 % Ring Spun Cotton||100 % Ring Spun Cotton||100 % Ring Spun Cotton|
|Product Dimensions||15.24 x 25.4 x 30.48 cm; 2.27 Kilograms|
|Fabric Type||100% Cotton|
|Care instructions||Machine Wash, Tumble Dry|
|Number of pieces||8|
|Item weight||5 Pounds|
Customer questions and answers
- Can you put these in the dishwasher?Dishwasher? Or washing machine?
- What temp wash would you recomend the instruction say cold water!I use just warm. Not a whites wash.
- Washed these and have some orangey patches have appeared since i washed them has anyone had the same??Nope , I’ve washed mine twice at least using Daz etc in washer and softener , no trouble at all . Looks like you had something with bleach on it in the same wash
- How do you stop the fluff coming off the towels?? 10 washes and still can’t use themI got the grey towels and had no problems with fluff after the first wash. I didn't use a tumble dryer...could that be the difference? They dried naturally and remain thick and absorbant. Hope this helps … see more I got the grey towels and had no problems with fluff after the first wash. I didn't use a tumble dryer...could that be the difference? They dried naturally and remain thick and absorbant. Hope this helps Eileen see less