Robas Lund Alfons Dining Table Solid Beech Heartwood Oiled, Wood, natural, 70 x 50 cm
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B0196C8Y6O
- Brand : robas lund
This rustic piece is designed to create a feeling of cosiness
Dimensions: 70 x 50 x 76 cm (L x W x H)
This beige-coloured piece of furniture is designed to suit any colour scheme
This item is made predominantly from wood
Arrives pre-assembled for immediate use
From the manufacturer
Alfons – the solid wood table that adapts to your interior style and space.
Alfons Solid Wood Table W x H x D 50 x 76 x 70 cm
Alfons is a solid wood table made from beech heartwood. Its simple elegance adapts perfectly to many interior styles. Whether modern or classic, Scandinavian or retro. With the matching chairs, Alfons finds its place almost anywhere. The small design is perfect for the modern single household or even for the kitchen with space for a small dining table.
Combination example Alfons 50 x 76 x 70 cm
Thanks to the straightforward design, it adapts well to almost any living concept. Whether flat bed or single apartment, family life or retirement. With Alfons you have made an excellent choice. The dimensions 50 x 76 x 70 cm are perfect as a side table.
Alfons 70 x 76 x 70 cm with decoration.
Alfons are also available in other sizes. The square version of the table with dimensions (W x H x D): 70 x 76 x 70 cm.
Example of Alfons 110 x 76 x 70 cm
Alfons is also available as a dining table for 4-6 people.
Above you can see an example of furnishing with four solid wood chairs. Upholstered chairs can also be perfectly combined with this high-quality table range.
|Product Dimensions||50 x 70 x 76 cm; 13 Kilograms|
|Special Features||Right angled|
|Item Weight||13 kg|
Solid wood table 70 x 76 x 50 cm Four-legged table Core beech solid oiled top thickness: 2 cm, legs approx. 45 x 45 mm with fixed, continuous top also available in 110 x 76 x 70 and 70 x 76 x 70 cm versions Supplied disassembled Simple assembly The transportation time usually need 30 to 45 days!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 March 2020Great Table but bring your own spannerA nice little table 50x70cm I have one of those kitchens you can't swing a cat in so this size was perfect for my needs. The table is well built of quality wood and nicely finished. To fix the four legs there are eight bolts and washers, however, the maunual suggests there is a spanner with the package but in mine there was NO spanner, so make sure you have a 13mm spanner to hand when assembling this product. once you have the legs on the table is very sturdy and strong but probably wouldn't recomend dancing on it though.All in all a good quality product that I would recommend.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 May 2020Lovely table, just the right size for me.Very nice kitchen table, just right size for my small gap in my kitchen. Seems strong and we'll made. It does need some sort of treatment on top though as when you wipe with damp cloth the surface becomes a little rough. I'm going to use furniture wax on it, maybe with a slight stain in it to match it up with my vintage chair.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 September 2020SMALL DINING TABLEJUST THE TWO OF US AT HOME NOW, NO NEED FOR A BIG DINING TABLE. THIS SMALL TABLE IS STURDY AND STABLE. IDEAL FOR TWO OLD FOGIES. EXCELLENT VALUE, AND WELL PACKAGED.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 July 2020Neat & SturdyVery sturdy solid little table that fits perfectly in my limited space. Plenty of room for my laptop , monitor and key board. Ideal for working from home but decorative enough to be used as a dining table too. Very easy to assemble (only 8 screws) and could be just as easily disassembled flat. Nice contrast to flimsy Mdf rubbish on sale in most outlets.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 February 2021Good table but sloppy finishPositives: real easy to put together - just screw in the legs. Good, solid material. Size and colour as advertised.Negatives: one leg is slightly shorter, meaning my table rocks (real pet hate of mine!). There's no wrench supplied, so you'll need your own. The table I received has what looks like drips of darker varnish on one of the legs. It's not terrible but not what you want on a brand new piece of furniture.Decent overall, but the negatives mean that for me this item feels over-priced.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 August 2020absolutely delightedthis is a fabulous table, i wanted it for my sewing machine and it is so sturdy, just came in the door 5 mins ago and my son is building it for me, my son is a joined with his own business and he agrees it is a great table. worth every penny i spent on it and i would recommend it
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 April 2019small and compactwell made little table, loved the wood. chairs only fit under two sides of the table, so couldn't use in the way i wanted. reason for losing a star.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 February 2020Attractive little table.Very attractive planked beech, simple to assemble, and, because each leg is fastened with 2 bolts, should stand normal wear easily. Small gripe - didn't have small spanner included. Very glad I bought this table.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 January 2021Just what I wantedWe wanted a small table, just this size, to use for food preparation in the kitchen, so that my wife could sit at it and thus be more comfortable. It is perfect functionally, but also a most attractive item, with a solid very well finished wooden surface and altogether sturdy construction. It is very easy to clean, and seems to have a durable and attractive surface finish. It was easy to assemble. Very satisfied.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 November 2020Item NOT assembledYep, as a disabled person made the mistake of believing the description- really should know bettter by now! - that the table was already assembled. Nope its not! But 4 legs, 8 bolts simple to do - in theory.However, it does make me incredibly cross that descriptions and reality do no tally!Otherwise, great table, the right size that I needed and its solid - don't need any more than that.
Customer questions and answers
- Can you easily remove the legs for storage ?Very easily, 4 bolts and 8 nuts will dis-assemble.
- What is the maximum load (weight capacity) for this table? I would like to put my 20kg computer on top of it, if it is safe to do soThis table is rock solid, I don’t know the exact max cam weight capacity, you would need to contact th e.g. manufacturers. Certainly it can cope easily with 20 kg, I just tested it with a 29kg bag of rice! This icc sac chest attracted me to this table, solid and built to last.
- Very rough surface what vould i use on it to make it smootherI understand why you think it's rough, but the finish is certainly durable. If I were to try smoothing it I would start with a medium paper - say 80 - to take off the varnish, and then move to a fine - 120 - which should give a very smooth finish. As the wood will then be bare you can rub in Danish oil.
- Can I paint this table easily as I wanted the same table but whiteI would say so maybe a little rub down before hand