Yaheetech Vintage Style Consoles End Coffee Table Metal C Design Trolley Sofa Side Table with Storage Shelf, Home, Living Room, Office
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B07DPBR8C2
- Brand : yaheetech
Protective: Features with table foot pads to protect floor from being damaged.
Heavy Duty: Constructed of premium iron frames and PVC coated MDF board, the max weight capacity of our sofa side table is up to 25 lb / 11.3 kg.
Extra Space: Lower iron mesh provides extra storage space for books, bags, and other items.
C Shaped Design: The 2cm / 0.8’’ base table can slide under your low-clearance sofa/bed and provide you a more convenient access to snack, drinks and books.
Easy to Assemble: Simple structure with certain screws, easy to assemble this small end tables under the instructions.
This side sofa table is constructed of high quality metal frames and PVC coated MDF board. Its max weight capacity is up to 25 lb / 11.3 kg. The C shaped design allows its base to slide under your low-clearance sofa/bed and provide you more convenient access to snack, drinks and books. The lower iron mesh provides extra storage space for your books, bags, etc. This stylish geometric pattern snack table can add sense of fashion and art to your living room, bedroom and office.
The 2cm / 0.8’’ base can slide under your low-clearance sofa/bed and provide you more convenient access to snack, drinks and books
Stylish: Geometric pattern adds sense of fashion and art to your room
Lower iron mesh provided extra storage space for books, bags, etc.
Constructed of premium iron frames and PVC coated MDF board, max weight capacity up to 25 lb / 11.3 kg
A piece of ideal furniture for your living room, bedroom, and office
Simple structure with certain screws, easy to assemble under the instructions
Dimension: 21 x 30.5 x 53 cm
G.W.: 1.9 kg / 4.2 lb
Material: Iron Frame & PVC Coated MDF Board & BPA-Free Plastic
Features table foot pads to protect the floor from being damaged.
|Product Dimensions||21 x 30.5 x 54 cm; 1.6 Kilograms|
|Is assembly required||Yes|
|Primary material||Engineered Wood|
|Type of wood||Engineered Wood|
|Top material||Engineered Wood|
|Shipping weight||2 Kilograms|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 February 2021Fair price, fit for purpose, tricky to sum up in a lineNeeded something narrow so I could still open my wardrobe. SuccessWanted something roughly the height of my bed for mainly cups of tea :) SuccessWanted something to hold my laptop. My smaller laptop, success. Larger laptop, not quite.Aesthetically it looks nice when the coloured shapes are on the outside. This would have been lovely if they were double sided. I may experiment turning them around as I'll mainly be having the "C" facing outward. With the blackened squares facing outward, it's just not quite there.Easy enough to set up. Took around 10 minutes with nothing but a screwdriver. There is one screw that just doesnt quite go right the way in bit it's not noticeable and doesnt seem to weaken the structure.Value for money? In my oppinion, certainly. I didnt want to spend a fortune as it's something I could go without and most are more expensive.Overall, 4/5 rating.Reasons it's not quite 5 star;- Aesthetically on the inside- not confident in the strength of the peak of surface. Wouldnt place anything of substantial weight.Positives;- size- lightweight- aesthetic on the outside- easy to assemble- price- bottom shelf is useful (planning to get a box for it to increase capacity)
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 December 2020Looks ok from a distanceI have to say this table looks quite nice from a distance, but when closer you can see the wood is chipboard, mdf or suchlike that has been covered with a mahogany vinyl sticker (and not very well - my one had the sticker wrap round from the bottom and show clearly on the sides where it hadn't been stuck down.The table is also very wobbly - no matter how much I tighten the screw and adjust the feet it wobbles for me.As others have said thought, it kind of looks like stained glass from the pictures but is really just bit of vinyl covered wood. A shame, as it actually does look quite nice from a distance.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 January 2021Sturdy and space-savingThis is a great little side table, very decirative and doesn't take up too much space.Feels sturdy when built, and easy build. I have a large diffuser on it and the wood is thick enough to give a stable platform for it. I would recommend this table if you are short of space, also very decorative. A great buy!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 March 2020short and screwyI got this for my mother, so she can have her tea while she watches tv during the quarantineso far the only problem i've heard is that apparently one of the screws is too short for the task, but my dad easily rectified it,Meanwhile it is hand height when in a standard arm chair, which for a short person is a good thing.so far so adequate from what i've been told
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 September 2020Cute console.It looks very stylish and cute. Overall it’s ok, nothing special. In picture it looks better but in real it made of very cheap material. Don’t put to much pressure when you screwed it because you might bend the metal.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 June 2020Nice side table!This side table is easy to assemble, and though lightweight, is so far durable!I was missing a part, but I contacted the seller through Amazon and they sent it to me within a few days.The service and the attitude of the seller is commendable!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 March 2019Perfect small table for a cup of teaIt is a great small table, was perfect size to put as a side table next to my couch. Takes small space but still can put a bottle of wine on and a glass, or a cup of tea with biscuits:) exactly what I needed.Came very promptly in a good packaging, easy to assemble.Thank you!PS:now my friend bough the same
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 April 2021QualityHi my daughter built it up was easy for her I have my landline phone on the table also remote controls also glasses case sturdy also great value for money nice table size for my purpose thank you Mary mcaleney
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 December 2018Side table that looks more expensive then they areLovely side tables this is the 4th one I have got for my mum she loved them so much after the 2ed she whated more of them, very easy to put together and looks more expensive then they are and very sturdy toIf mum what's them again I will buy again
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 December 2018LovelyLove this little table. It is the only table I could find which was narrow enough to fit next to my sofa in limited space. Easy to put together, looks nice. It is cheap so you can't expect it to last forever or be made out of quality wood but it does the job and looks the part. Would recommend.
Customer questions and answers
- How does the table top fit on to the metal baseThe metal frame supports the top. Screws are provided to secure through pre-drilled holes. Very simple to assemble.
- what is the height width and depth of this pleaseThis is a really useful little table which slides under normal height sofa/armchair and is very stable. Measurements are Height: 52.5 cm., Width: 21 cm., Depth: 30.5 cm
- What are the squares made ofWood /msg I have taken mine out colour of wall looks good through the gaps