Media: 45 x 29.5 x 3.8 cm approx ) Media Shelf have a gap at the back for cable management.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 March 2019Looked really nice, until i placed the Virgin media box on topWhen in first unwrapped it, it was clear to see the seller had taken great care in protecting the corners (which I had seen by the reviews had been an issue previously) as it had sturdy plastics packed around the corners inside the packaging. The screws and wall plugs weren't great so i did replace these with some better ones.When i first put the shelf up, it looked great in the newly decorated room and i was impressed with it. Being careful not to overload it, I only placed the Virgin media box with the power adapter on the shelf. Almost immediately the shelf begun to tilt. I then took the box back off but the shelf still sat sloped towards the floor. I removed it, removed the wall plugs and screws, then replaced them with some other ones I had. The shelf was more level but still sloped slightly which i believe is due to the metal bracket now being slightly bent through the weight of the box and power supply (totals 6.8KG). Put the box and adapter back on and while it's not likely to go anywhere with that weight, it lets the room down by not sitting flush
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 June 2019they don't fall off the wall or slant!Great shelves once they were up but complicated to align as the back brackets need to be held in place and marked by one person, while another holds the shelves. The brackets keep retreating back into the shelf if we moved it even slightly. That said, once, up, the shelves are very sturdy and dependable.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 June 2019Very sturdy and exactly what it saysI loved how easy it was to assemble, was missing no parts and looks very nice. Only downside is that the Xbox hangs over the front (where the Xbox slants upright) a little, due to wires at the back, but that doesn’t affect the sturdiness. Would 100% recommend for anyone. Would definitely buy again in the future
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 April 2019A little more tricky to fit than it should be.The wall mounting brackets are badly designed, the holes for the screws are to near the support barrel, making it a pain to use a power screwdriver, and even a old fashioned manual screwdriver is awkward to use. With it’s a two part mount, it would be a lot easier and quicker to mount if they supplied a template for the positioning of the brackets screw holes.But for the price, it for-filled my need perfectly.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 June 2019Cheap.Arrived with a big dent in the shelf - could deal with this as it wouldn't be seen when in use anyway but the fixings are awful. Would not recommend.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 February 2021Classy Shelf UnitRelatively easy to put up, fairly small screws to attach to the wall but there's four per brace and once up has my printer on it, clearing space on the desktop and supports it well. The cut out for cables is great and it looks good as well.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 January 2021They can be used for bedside floating shelves and they are amazing for what I had in mind.So happy! I not only received these shelves early, they are perfect with a great protective film so they were immaculate. They were easy to put up. I have used mine as floating bedside shelves. Great for putting my charger and lamp cables neatly.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 September 2020DifficultArrived damaged but went ahead anyway. The two individual brackets make it extremely difficult to place level on the wall. The proximity of the brackets screw holes in relation to the size of drill required for rawl-plugs means you need to have perfect walls.I wouldn't buy again.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 February 2020Perfect for requirementsExactly what I needed to hold my sky Q box. Very handy to have the back cut out for your wire leads. For the price and finished look, just what I needed. Thanks
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 February 2021Looks goodHaving 2 separate brackets is a bit fiddly the instructions show a 1 piece bracket which would have been easier.I like the cut out at the back for cables it looks good when up
Customer questions and answers
- Will this fit a PS4 without it hanging over the edge?Yes there is more than enough space for a PS4
- Can this be used for a small tv?Very small TV I would say
- Can it hold a yamaha amplifier of around 5 kgs?I’ve got a Xbox on it , don’t know about a Yamaha thing sorry
- What size is this18by12