Gaming Chair -YOLEO Ergonomic Computer Gaming Chair Adjustable Armrest High Back Office Chair Mute Casters Desk Chair with Lumbar Support and Headrest, Recliner Chair BIFMA Certified
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B08KG9TYF3
- Brand : yoleo
Ergonomic Comfort - Yoleo High Back Gaming Chair with retractable footrest, provides additional support to your legs when you rest on it, flexible adjusts removable Headrest and Lumbar Support to fit your body, brings your spine & neck a better protection and extremely comfort for you. Dimensions: Backrest: 21.5" x 35"(L*H), Seat Area: 20.5" x 20.5"(L*W), Adjustable Height: 26.4" -29.1", Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Quality Certification - The safety and service life of this gaming chair can be ensured with the BIFMA Certification. Wheels passed by 1000 miles rolling test and Class-3 Gas Lift verified by SGS, ensured the sturdiness, stability and high quality of our office chair. You can be relieved to sit on it and enjoy your gaming or working.
Selected Durable Material - Selected the Premium High-Density Shaping Foam, with the 3.5" thick cushion for our computer gaming chair. More comfortable, resilient and durable than other desk chairs when you sit on it. you can roll everywhere freely & smoothly with top-grade Nylon mute-rolling casters without any scratches on your floor & quietly moving.
Adjustable Functions - Unlike the traditional office chair, this chair can adjust the height of the seat (3.8”) even armrests (2.7”) flexibly according to your condition to meets various office or entertainment needs. Armrest's design aims to relieve the soreness of the elbow. The tilt angle is from 90°-155°. Lock at any position you want in this range. It becomes a Rockaby to move back & forth by adjusting the knob under the chair. With the extendable footrest, you can get sweet napping.
Customer Satisfaction - A comfortable office chair + Attentive After-Sale Service = 100% Customer Satisfaction. It is our uphold mission of Brand Yoleo. Easy to be assembled according to the assembling video & manual we attached, and it fits all. Any issues about installation or returns, please feel free to contact us, we are always here for you.
Yoleo Gaming Chair
Due to individual differences, a unique, adjustable chair should be met the majority's need.
Comfortable game chair will greatly raise your work/study efficiency and enhance your game experience, relieve the joint pain, fatigue of a busy day, protect the health of your spine, and provide you a all-day comfort.
High Quality & Long-Lasting Materials
- Durable & Wearable PU Leather
- 8cm Thick High-Density Resilient Shaping Foam
- Top Grade Steel Frame
- 3D Adjustable Armrest (Up & Down, Left & Right)
- Nylon Mute-Rolling Caster
- Sturdy Heavy-Duty Base
- Product Size: 54 x 54 x 116-126 cm
- Weight Capacity: 140 KG
- Seat Size: 50 x 54 cm
- Back Size: 52 X 72 cm
- Seat to Ground:44-54 cm
Premium & Durable PU Leather, Stylish & Elegant Design, Adjustable & Removable Padded Headrest is more comfort to lean on it.
Adjustable Lumbar Support
Ergonomic Lumbar Pillow, Freely adjusted the height for your situation, better to protect your spine health.
High-Density Resilient Shaping Foam
8cm Thick pad with moderate softness and design for anti-collapse, more comfortable & enjoyable to sit. 150 KG of weight capacity.
3D Adjustable Armrest
Made of Soft Rubber material, and the armrest can be adjusted flexibly, Up & Down, Left & Right to meet various office or entertainment needs, also can relieve the soreness of the elbow.
The tilt angle is from 90°-155°. Lock at any position you want in this range.
Class-3 Gas Lift
Class-3 Gas Lift ensures the sturdiness, stability and high quality of the gaming chair, and passed by SGS.
Nylon Mute-Rolling Caster
Roll everywhere freely & smoothly with top-grade Nylon Mute-Rolling casters, and silent to mobile. Never worry about any scratches on your floor.
|Gaming Chair Black/Grey||Gaming Chair Black/Red||Gaming Chair Black/White||Gaming Chair Black/Red with footrest||Gaming Chair Black/White with footrest|
|Weight Capacity||150 KG||150 KG||150 KG||150 KG||150 KG||150 KG|
|Reclining Angle||90° - 155°||90° - 155°||90° - 155°||90° - 155°||90° - 155°||90° - 155°|
|Rocking & Locking||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Adjustable Armrest||Up & Down, Left & Right||Up & Down, Left & Right||Up & Down, Left & Right||Up & Down, Left & Right||Up & Down, Left & Right||Up & Down, Left & Right|
|Dimensions||Product Size: 54 x 54 x 116-126 cm||Product Size: 54 x 54 x 116-126 cm||Product Size: 54 x 54 x 116-126 cm||Product Size: 54 x 54 x 116-126 cm||Product Size: 54 x 54 x 116-126 cm||Product Size: 54 x 54 x 116-126 cm|
|Product Dimensions||52.07 x 52.07 x 88.9 cm; 9.53 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||9.53 kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 August 2021Fundamental flaw with arms let’s down entire chair.Ok let’s get to the point. The arms are abysmal. You get a flat plate piece that bolts to the underside of the chair, and a tubular arm stem that bolts to the rounded ene of the flat plate.The problem is that the bottom of the arm stem is a few millimetres wider in diameter than the rounded end of the plate.The underside of the arm stem is also recessed so as you tighten the bolts, it pulls the rounded end of the plate INSIDE the arm stem, forcing the arm outwards and meaning you can never get a perfect or flat contact between the pieces.This means you always have a chair with arms that are too wide set and wobbly which unfortunately gives the chair a very cheap feel.It really is a shame because it could have been solved by just including a couple of thick washers or gaskets that were the right size that could fit between the pieces.Ideally either the plates should be sized right, or the arm stems should have flat bottoms, bu washers would have done it.They give you two nylon sort of joint sleeves, but there too weak to even do anything and are aesthetic more than anything.I bought a furgle for my son from AliExpress and while it looks similar to this chair, it’s years ahead in engineering of the small parts like this, so I’d go for that one if I were you.I have a few tools so I’m going to hack together some components to repair the terrible design on these arms and then give the chair to my youngest son.On the plus side it look nice enough.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 August 2021Gaming Chair -YOLEO Ergonomic Computer Gaming Chair Adjustable Armrest High Back OfficeI was looking for a new office chair, after reading the description and 7rl reviews proceeded with purchase. The unit arrived much earlier than expected and was fairly easy to put together. However, this is where the good news ends . This is the most uncomfortable chair I've ever sat in .. I am 5f, 9" / 17stone and my legs rubbed on the side turns, the arms (half the size of my current chair) fell 4 or 5" short of my elbows so were pointless and the head rest pad fell in exactly the wrong place and could not be lowered any further.. Once seated, the wheels would not glide, I had to stand and pull the chair into position before sitting back down! Given the maximum height of the arms and many other issues .. I would say this is a child's and not an adult chair so am sending this back, it's simply not fit for purpose.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 February 2021Nice budget friendly gaming chairVery good value for money and quality is above average. Each piece is in protective plastic and the instruction has step by step easy to follow instruction. It does come with the L shape tool but I recommend power tool with N0 5 hex attachment on low speed as there are quiet a few bolts to be undone and tighten.The recline mechanism has a piece of loose washer and when the chair moves it keeps making the "ting ting ting" noise. I put some of the foam packaging under the side cover and that stop it from rattling. I don't think it was faulty but a design flaw, but easily fixed.This chair have 3D adjustment for the arm rest, a step up from cheapest gaming chair which has the fixed loop type of arm rest. It took me about 1 hour from unbox to finish putting it all together by myself. It is for my son but I have been testing it for the day and I am 95kg, the seat could do with more foam padding but very comfortable for gaming.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 March 2021Great back and neck supportThis days due to current situation not much moving a lot around, working from home so needed comfortable chair. Was looking office chairs but this chair with double support pulled my attention.It came packed and need to assemble, how to assemble was clearly instructed so wasn’t much a problem to sort it.It came with neck and lumbar back support pillows which easy to move up and down depending from need.It can be reclined back quite a lot and it doesn’t fell over even on max recline, it could be to do with wide base.Max weight support advised up to 300 pounds which 136kg in weight.It provides great support, I’m glad I got this one instead of standard office chair. Price also very reasonable compare to quality.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 September 2021Not a bad gaming chairTime will tell if this holds together. But the washer and lug nuts are gripping strong. Super easy to put together. Nice trim and color scheme. I find it quite comfortable and good support on the back.The negatives are the arms rests are a bit wobbly and short. This is in the design, they swivel and click in diffrent positions. Useful for some not so useful for others. The pole holding the arms rests sometimes doesn't feel that solid. May not hold up in the test of time.Castors and lower pedestal look very strong. Hydraulic release is a bit slow, but I expected this.Overall a good gaming chair for the price.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 May 2021This is one comfortable chair … no more pain working from homeAfter over a year of working from home, I had started to experience wrist/arm and neck pain when sat at my desk. I decided to upgrade my chair and looked around for something sturdier that could provide me with the support I need. I saw this particular chair after searching on Amazon. After reading the positive reviews, I was sold and decided to purchase. It’s definitely a two-person assembly job and took about an hour to complete overall. The chair is so comfortable and and provides exceptional support; so much so that after only one day of use, I noticed a vast improvement to my wrist/arm and neck … I’ve now had the chair for a week and can’t believe the difference it has made for me. Absolutely recommend this chair.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 February 2021Comfy and adjustable gaming chair!Bought this gaming chair as a replacement. Quite easy to assemble, almost same steps as my old one, but if u not sure u still could follow the instruction. The colour is blue and black, nice blue I like it. The 5 wheelers quite sturdy and smooth enough for movement as well. The one part is a bit different as my old one. Which are armrests, these 2 armrests are adjustable, very flexible I like the ideal. The back of course is also adjustable could b setup as 4 positions, so if I feel tired there is no problem set it as a nap position. The 2 support pads headrest and lumbar support both are very comfy, all in all, I very satisfied with it, also the reasonable price!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 August 2021Looks great in the pictures...So the chair looks great, however after using it for a week now, I can say that this is just another cheap gaming chair made in the same factory as the other cheap gaming chairs you see on here.The seat padding has already started to flatten out. The chair has started to creak and groan everytime I shift my weight. The small bolts that attach the armrests come loose often. The armrest are loose fitting and feel flimsy.I doubt this will last very long the overall build quality just is not there. Do yourself a favour forget gaming chairs and look at actual office chairs they are better built, with better padding and are actually designed for a person to sit in 8 hours a day.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 April 2021Perfect Gaming/Home Office chair. Good for posture and meetings!The product is very easy to put together. It took me maybe ten minutes to put it together.I have been using it for about two weeks now.It is very comfortable, looks good in meetings and the chair itself looks very modern style.I'm able to work for longer period of time without hurting my back anymore.The chair is very comfortable, and fits me well. Proof that this is a great chair for sitting in if you're going to be using a computer or at a desk for multiple hours, no matter what activity you're doing.I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great chair without the insane price tag.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 March 2021Gaming ChairI've always used a computer to play online games so I really need chairs like these. It is comfortable and suitable for those who sit for a long time like me. Make blood circulation to the seat contact parts and sit comfortably. The chair rotates 360 degrees, the seat frame can recline up to 155 degrees for me to lie down to rest. 2 side racks can be lifted when I want. Reasonable price.
Customer questions and answers
- What’s the measurement from floor to the top of the armrests at their lowest settings? Need to tuck under the desk when not using66cm at lowest setting. At highest they’re about 73cm, so they actually go just over my desk when chair pushed in.
- Can anyone confirm what the seating area dimensions are please? I don't think it is 20.5"x 20.5" according to some of the images people have uploadedWidth of actual seat is more like 15”, but 20.5” if you include the leg ‘supports’ either side. Depth is around 19”, less if using back support.
- Im around 20 stone will this hold meAccording to the specifications it should but I’m not sure it would be comfortable for very long, the padding is thinner than some others I’ve seen
- how long does the delivery take since they gave an estimate? Im from the ukIt took 2 days