LED Floor Lamp, Bomcosy Smart LED Floor Lamp, Dimmable Colour Changing Warm/Cool White, 2000LM Super Bright, Touch/Voice/APP Control, Modern Standing Touch Lamp for Living Room Bedroom Office
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B083V162TC
- Brand : bomcosy
Smart Control & Hands-Free: led uplighter floor lamp for the living room can be controlled by voice(Amazon Echo & Google Assistant), APP Smart Life & touch. There are 2 buttons on the pole. You can switch, select color, and change the brightness. There are 16 million colors and 8 scenes. Note: Only supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi. Tips: When you connect the wifi, chose fast blinking(0.5s/time) mode; the floor lamp will not connect wifi, if you chose the slowing blinking. TIPS：no remote control
Dimmable Floor Lamp - changes from daylight clear to any color - syncs with music & dims: Rgbw color-changing led lights to create mood and ambiance with thousands of kaleidoscopic patterns. Keep at a warm white (3000 kelvin), daylight white (6000 kelvin), or delve into any color you desire. Powers on/off at the tap of a button.
Bright Adjustment & Timing Function: You can adjust the brightness of the lamp as you prefer. The maximum brightness will definitely meet your needs. Using advanced LED chip technology means it saves more power. Using Smart Life app throught your smartphone, It is also convenient to set the timer of the floor lamp so that it will automatically turn off when you sleep deeply
Slender Free-standing and Space Saving Uplighter: Great in a living room or bedroom corner. Minimalist body lets this lamp slide even into tight corners or behind couches/ctionals. Rotating head pivots light up, down, or side-to-side. The flat top is easy to clean. Stands 168cm tall, power cord extends 2 meters; sturdy, felt-covered base bottom won't scuff floors; stable 4.5kg weight averts tipping over.
Uplighter Floor Lamp Wide Application: Smart Wifi floor lamp is designed with a simple and modern style, more elegant, suitable for bedrooms, reading room, living room, or office. The matte surface softens the light. You can put it under the sofa, recliner, reading chair. We proudly stand behind all of our products 100%, which is why we offer a full 2-year warranty. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us.
Smart Floor Lamp
- Model: LDD-25W-D
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V
- Working Voltage: 24V DC
- Wattage: 25W
- Color: 2700K-6500K Multi-colors
- Light output: 100-2000LM
- Material: Iron + PC
If you can’t connect to wifi for the first time, please do it again according to the following：
1. Pull out the plug and plug it back in
2. after turning on the power（white color）, long-press the power button, then click the connection when the floor lamp flashed quickly(Note: the floor lamp is in flashing state, only supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi).
3. open smart life app. Please choose "Add Manually - Lighting - Lighting (Wi-Fi)".
Hands Free & Smart Life
The lamp can be controlled directly through the smart phone app(Smart Life). And can also control the standing lamp by touch switch. Turn on/off easily via touch switch ,adjust the brightness by long touch. Voice control frees our hands,
Super Bright & Long Lasting
The LED torchiere lamp AC100-240V 25W,1500 lumen(max 2000lumen) is enough to light a whole room by the lamp. 80% electricity saving.
Average 30,000 hours up to 20.5 years(4 hours per day).Extremely Long Life Reduces the Frequency of Changing the lamp.
RGB color-changing LED lights create mood and ambiance. You can change the colors by your voice or your smartphone.
Modern Design Styles
Being beautiful with your furniture and suitable for living room, bedroom, guest room,hotel, cafes, study, college dorm, party, library, study, classroom, etc.
Super bright and no flicking.Gentle natural uplight brights up whole room without directing into eyes,protect your eyes.No matter reading book or watching TV.
|Product Dimensions||30 x 20 x 8 cm; 4.5 Kilograms|
|Area Lighting Classification||IP20|
|Number of Lights||1|
|Included Components||Bulb included|
|Specific Uses||Indoor use only|
|Special features||Dimmable, Color: RGB, Cool White, Warm White, Color Temperature： 2700-6500K|
|Power and Plug Description:||Corded Electric|
|Switch Style||Remote, Touch|
|EU Energy Efficiency Label||A+|
|Luminous Flux||20000 Lumen|
|Incandescent Equivalent||150 Watts|
|Colour Rendering Index (CRI)||80.00|
|Average Life||30000 Hours|
|Item Weight||4.5 kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 July 2020Avoid - uses Smart Home AppThe Smart Home App as always is a test of endurance, but this time I've lost. My previous experience tells me that the primary method of connection never works but that you can usually get it working with the direct connection method and a bit determination. Not this time however, I couldn't pick up any hot spot at all, so after an hour I've given up.Also the instructions in the App don't match what you are told in the manual, the App asks if the lamp is flashing, but the instructions make it clear that after an initial flash it doesn't flash again (I think).What else is there to say? Well, you remember The Ministry of Crap Design? Well they're now designing lamps. The base appears to have been designed by an engineering student who has been to told to go home and not come back, and the four bar column could have easily been made to be adjustable so that you could vary the height.Avoid this unless you have a spare week to battle the software or you are feeling lucky.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 November 2020Brighten up your rooms and your lifeYour browser does not support HTML5 video. Had the lights lamps now for a couple of weeks originally I brought one but after seeing how good the first was I had to buy a second they are so easy to assemble very stable Touch control is very sensitive when you connect via the app you can get a whole host of options of colours brightness the whiteness settings range from sunset too icy blue and blue green red all the colours under the ? almost also I have noticed a reduction in my electricity they seem to be very cost-effective indeed I would recommend these to anybody they have been made to very high standard and workmanship indeed. actual LED light on top can be tilted in any Direction also so you have options to plug in a USB cable to charge for example your phone or any other USB device that needs charging quite a package these lamps great price by the way if you're thinking of buying one don't think too long fully recommend
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 November 2020Let there be light!Hands down the best lamp I have owned. Just purchased another one in the black Friday sale.On its own it is a fantastic lamp, the fact you can really create your own mood by selecting hundreds of different colours and brightness levels.However it really comes into its own when you sync it to your alexa or Google assistant.Asking it to turn on or off, change colour and brightness by voice is amazing. (although if you have young children like I do then be prepared to live in a permanent multicoloured room)The final plus it has a USB charging port half way up the pole so you can charge your phone whilst sitting under it.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 October 2020Very bright, very adjustable, very suitable for my purposeEasy to assemble, and very versatile. I is helpful that it can be brighter than I expected, and the range of shades of white alone make this worth the price. Add to that the full RGB colours and it's a winner.The instructions are not super clear, but it is easy to assemble and can be operated all from buttons on the column. There is no remote control, but instead you can hook it up to an app in your mobile phone. I used this with an IOS device, but there is also an Android app. The process I used to set up was download the recommended "Smart Life" app, create an account on the site, use the app to teach the light my local WiFi details. Then, I look in the app and the device is already seen. Actually very easy, and the app functions are very helpful - including easy timer as well as shortcuts to typical settings.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 January 2021It would be improved a lot if it was easier to connect. Caused a lot of time and stressAttempted over 50 times to connect to the smart life app. It never connected or showed up as a hotspot on my iPhone. I have other smart life products that work fine but always took a few attempts to connect. I had already filed a return but hadn’t boxed it up. Had a google and found another app called “brilliant smart” this does the same thing and with two attempts it connected!! But then sadly that app wasn’t supported for Alexa in the UK. So again I spent hours with smart life app, I got on with my day and just kept my phone next to the light and pressing retry, to my surprise I would say the 10th attempt on my second day it connected. I cancelled the return but it needs sorting out! As for the light it’s very tall, I feel for £75 is a bit steep for what it is not but still a good light now that it works.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 January 2021App does not workApp does not work. Despite several discussions with the seller, the app simply does not connect. Upon further investigation, it seems the Mh is a known problem if you have Virgin WiFi. Sellers offered to send me another lamp to test, but I'd have to cover costs for returning them, and they are HEAVY!However the lamps work fine without the app, you can turn them on and off with the button on the lamp itself and change the colours from bright white, soft white, red, blue, green, purple, or flashing. you cannot adjust the brightness just by using the button on the lamp though.They do make a slight buzzing noise when you first turn them on - can't work out if it stops of if I have managed to block out the sound now!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 December 2020Works and works well. RHave started to venture into the world of smart products and have found it is like walking thougha minefield of excellent, good and downright awful products all described the same so always hold my breath on the set up and first usage. This product is excellent.Packaging was adequate. Instructions for assessing mainly drawings but clear and correct but not really nessesary as it really is self-explanatory out of the box. Unpacked and built in under 2 minds. I have not used the app that the company offer as already had another installed on my android phone for smart bulbs. Its paired with it and correctly identified itself. Google home then recognise it and after changing its name to "corner light" it is working with voice control and can power on, off change colours and brightness effortlessly. The elimination level on full more then adequate for the 3.3 meter high ceilings I have. This product is with its simplicity and ease of set up and use the best smart addition to my smart home so far.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 August 2020Very smart looking and works greatEasy to add if you can firstly create a smart life app account then connect. Easy to add to phone. Works brilliant. Looks really nice. It's a great height and even has a USB outlet.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 January 2021Good lamp, takes too long to connect to the appPros: Easy to assemble and to manually use the buttons to switch on, change colour and brightness. Really bright, lights up the whole large room when on full (picture comes out a little dark but that's just my camera). When the app works it is fantastic to control the lamp, not having to get up when it goes dark is the epitome of laziness but I love it!Con: THE BLOODY APP!! Took me about four hours over two days to get it to connect to the lamp, tried everything people suggested in the comments and on Google. My two cents if it helps anyone else that has BT: do not only switch off your 5gz, try changing the modes between 1, 2 and 3 too, that's what finally made it work for me. Otherwise I think it is just blind luck whether it connects or not. Do persevere when it doesn't, it will eventually.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 June 2021I hate this lamp with a passion.I hate this lamp with a passion, Constantly loses connection with Its app (Smart Life) or alexa app not sure which one causes the problem. Have had to reset up at least 5 times in the 6 months since I got the lamp. Each time its difficult and frustrating to do.The pictures are misleading in its description, Its not a solid circle of colour, rather 2 rings of LEDs, and in the picture with the Mom and child reading, the "Lamp" cannot bend to that angle! it in fact stats higher up that a 30deg twist is the limit which is correct. The bottom picture is tilted nearly 80degs.If I had not disposed of the box I would return this item.
Customer questions and answers
- Can we read with this lamp? As it looks like you can’t.It is certainly bright enough to read with especially on the white coloured setting which is also dimmable and can have it on different shades of white from cool white to warm white. There is also a read setting that you can put it on also via the app. Basically you can have it as bright or as dim as you like. You can … see more It is certainly bright enough to read with especially on the white coloured setting which is also dimmable and can have it on different shades of white from cool white to warm white. There is also a read setting that you can put it on also via the app. Basically you can have it as bright or as dim as you like. You can also switch it on or off and change the colour either via the app or manually from the lamp itself. I have 2 of these lamps and fantastic value for money especially with the added bonus of it having a usb port. see less
- Does the light only illuminate upwards or up and down?Hello, the lights are up
- What app do you have to instal?The app is called Smart Life. It is found on the standard app stores (ios and Android.) For this lamp you must use a 2.4Ghz WiFi network as it doesn't support 5Ghz. Network cannot be dual band and recommendation is to create a 2.4Ghz SSID only. Pairing didn't work for me but I am happy to use the manual controls.
- Does the app allow for a “very very slow” colour cycle?The colour change can be varied on the stem of the light and on the app - it depends on your definition of slowly ??