RGB Floor Lamp Dimmable with Remote Control for Bedrooms Colour Changing LED Floor Lamps for Living Room, 5 Watt, 54CM/21.2Inch Height
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B08C9LBDC8
- Brand : luxjet
❤【Remote Controler】Control your lamp conveniently by remote control and enjoy the comfort of this product. The lamp is individually dimmable for you and thus enables a cozy atmosphere to feel good.
❤【Color Change】Using the remote control, the colorful LEDs can be controlled arbitrarily. You do not even need to get up from the sofa to change the lighting mood in your room.
❤【Dimmable and Adjustable】Dimmable in 7 different colors using the supplied remote control - the perfect color selection for every mood. Adjustable in red - green - blue - purple - orange - yellow and cold white - each color infinitely dimmable.
❤【Usage Life and Size】The floor lamp consist of a long plastic tube in white. LED lights with 5 watts are already permanently installed. The bulbs have an average life of 20,000 hours. The floor lamp is 13 cm in diameter and 50 cm high, thus produces a large cone of light.
❤【Energy-Saving and Usage Scenes】The modern LED lamp enable energy-saving and energy-efficient lighting of your home (such as living room, dining room, bedroom, kitchen, hallway) or office with pleasant light. Place this designer floor lamp as a reading lamp next to your couch or as an extravagant eye-catcher in your living room. The lamp is also ideal as a children's room lamp or as a bedroom lamp.
|Package Dimensions||60.2 x 14.5 x 14.5 cm; 1.18 Kilograms|
|Special features||Energy Saving, Memory Function, Dimmable|
|Power and Plug Description:||Corded Electric|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||1.18 kg|
1 x The Light Column
1 x US Plug of 1.5m/4.92ft Power Cord
1 x Remote control included (no. 1 CR2025 3V battery)
1 x Manual with Warranty Card
We recommend you to carefully examine the package and its contents for any signs of physical damage, which can occur during transport.
A packaging bag is not a toy!
Keep out of reach of children!!!
Keep in a safe place the original packaging material for future use.
Input: 220V AC, 50 - 60 Hz
Output: 12 V ⎓ 0.5A
Consumption: max 5W
Light power: 300 Lumen
Remote Control: no. 1 battery type CR2025 3V
Power Cable Length: 1.5m/4.92ft
Size: Ø 12.9cm/5.08inch – Height 54cm/21.2inch
LED Amount: SMD-5025 60pcs, RGB-5050 30pcs
Color Temperature: CCT, 3000K(Warm White), 4500K(Natural Light), 6000K(Clod White)
How to Use
Button no. 1: Press the ON/OFF to activate the light column.
Button no. 2: Set the brightness
Button no. 3: Switch between light and coloured modes
Button no. 4: Set colour temperature at 6000 Kelvin (daylight white);
Button 5: Set colour temperature at 3000 Kelvin (warm white);
Button 6: Increase colour temperature gradually;
Button 7: Decrease in colour temperature gradually
Button 8: Set desired colour change mode (press repeatedly to select the desired mode):
- 7 colour in quick change: red, green, blue, yellow, pink, purple, white;
- 7 colour in soft color transition: red, green, blue, yellow, pink, purple, white
Buttons 9: Select desired colour
The remote control has a memory function that selects automatically the last colour chosen when the light column is switched on.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 August 2020Great Looking LightYour browser does not support HTML5 video. A beautiful looking and elegant light. It's really light weight and has a chrome top and bottom. It also has star detailing cut out of the light screen that looks fantastic when lit up. The light is remote controlled and can be turned on at the press of a button. The remote has buttons that let you easily adjust the colour and brightness. It has a wide range of colours as well as a standard bright white light that's colour temperature can be adjusted. There is also a button that cycles through different lighting effects, looks great at parties. It looks great in any room and can go on the floor or on top of a table or unit. A really good looking product.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 August 2020Perfect lamp to reflect your mood.Great LED lamp, it was bigger than I expected and can be used either on tables or at the corner of the room. It’s a really simple and easy set up, it’s just connect, plug and flick the switch. The control is straight forward and it has lots of different settings so you can change the level of lighting or colour to reflect your mood. It’s that good I’ll probably order another.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 March 2021Superb value, easy to assemble.Really pleased with this purchase considering it was a lot cheaper than similar lights on sale on amazon. My wife had it assembled when I arrived home from work, she said it was a breeze. Played some music on alexa played with the light settings/patterns and was really impressed. One down point is although the remote does as its meant to, it does take a little getting used to and needs to be pointed at the lamp from close range. If there was an app to control the lighting as there are now with so many similar items I would have awarded 5* all round. Overall happy with purchase and aesthetic look off the light.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 December 2020Broken immediately.Edit* Unfortunately I am having to change my original review below as the product is now broken. My son accidentally knocked this floor lamp over and the lamp shade had fully split. We are unable to use it now. Beautiful product but not worth the price as the lampshade is like paper and really really flimsy.So disappointed as this was quite an expensive product for me. Would not recommend this for a child's room.Absolutely love this for my autistic 3 year old.It’s light so if it falls it won’t hurt him. The colours are calming.It’s easy to use. I’m really really happy
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 December 2020Very effective and versatile light source.Excellent light floor mounted or placed on a stand, comes with remote control. White light varies between warm white and cold white light and degrees between using the remote, also the light intensity can be controlled all using the remote. There are also 15 (3×5) red, green blue lights again you can set the light intensity. A definite 5 star light nb the remote control is VERY directional do not cover the I R receptor.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 March 2021Easy assembly.We bought two of these to go in the corners of a room either side of bifold doors. They are very easy to assemble with necessary tools included. The most difficult part of the assembly is fitting the diffuser. Once assembled there is a good range of functionality from the LEDs and they respond well to any sound. The white light is nicely controllable but could be brighter, to improve this I turned the lamp around in the fitting to face into the room rather than against the wall. It would also be easy to replace the LEDs with brighter smarter alternatives. All in all the product offers reasonable value and functionality with a very tidy appearance.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 September 2020I was upsetI like the lamp very much but as you can see the lamp shade is cracked. I was upset about this. Could you please send a replacement lamp shade .
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 June 2021ExpensiveNo complaints about the item itself to be honest. It's just very expensive for what is essentially a strip of LED's that you could get for less than £20 and a few pieces of metal.Once it's all put together it does the job well and my girlfriend really likes it, but I'm taking two stars off for the cost.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 July 2021BrokenAfter spending nearly an hour to put this together... only the bottom section worked!The remote had far too many buttons for a light !The instructions were a joke!Why do I keep buying crap? ?♂️
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 June 2021Quality worth the extra priceCustomer service very responsive when I reported a problem - with a replacement unit sent out immediately. There are cheaper ways to buy LED strips but this is a high quality product and I would definitely recommend,
Customer questions and answers
- The lampshade split after a couple of days. Is there anywhere where I can buy a replacement shade?.I don't know but mine was damaged when it arrived so ended up throwing it away
- The signal of the remote works when free from obstacles but I put the lamp behind the couch. How can I improve the signal?Perhaps need new battery in remote. My lamp was fine when I first got it... a few months later my signal is not as good and have to stand much closer. Changed battery and now much better again
- Could i buy a replacement remote control for this lamp as mine has been misplaced and without it it does not work?Dear customer, It is scientiffy here and thanks for your question Please feel free to contact us via mail address: email@example.com, we can solve your issues by offering the replacement of remote … see more Dear customer, It is scientiffy here and thanks for your question Please feel free to contact us via mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, we can solve your issues by offering the replacement of remote thanks scientiffy team see less
- How tall is lampDear Customer, It is scientiffy here and thanks for your question again … see more Dear Customer, It is scientiffy here and thanks for your question again It is 156cm in height when 3pcs aluminum case is well assembled wish this can solve your issues thanks scientiffy see less