Floor Lamp Smart 35W Super Bright Led Uplighter Tall Lamps Standing Reading Lamps for Living Room Bedroom, Touch Control & APP Control, Timing, RGBCW, 2700K-6500K, Works with Alexa and Google Home
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B08J2KDFCS
- Brand : changm
Super Bright Floor Lamps - It is the high lumens lights for reading in Living room, bedroom or office. You can adjust the brightness to meet your needs. The maximum brightness will be enough to light up a whole room, equivalent halogen lamps burning 250 - 350 watts
Smart Home Lighting - There are total up to 16 million colors choices in the floor lamps including white light from 2700K to 6500K, which provides setting on various light effects fulfilling different environmental needs. There are 8 scene modes, including 3 RGB color changing modes, reading, working and etc., you could set the different color changing mode and adjust the speed according to the scenes.
WiFi Smart APP & Touch Control - Compare with the traditional lighting fixtures, you don't need to stand up to open or close the light especially when you lying on the sofa or bed. You can control the the floor lamps by your phone(Note: Only supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi). There are 2 touch control buttons on the pole also, including power button and function button.You can switch the lighting mode by touching the function button and adjust the brightness.
Voice Control - Control your smart uplights by voice with Amazon Alexa and Google Home. The voice control command will be realized, such as turn on/off the floor lamp, dim/brighten the floor lamp and etc.. It's absolutely hands-free operation.
Easy to Install & Friendly Customer Servise - First, you need connect your phone into WiFi. Then download the "Smart Life" APP. Finally, open the APP and connect the bulb with your phone according to the user guide. Simple operation, no gateway, smarter, more modes than traditional remote control. If you have any problem of connecting the floor light, please feel free to conatct with us.
ChangM Supper Bright Smart Floor Lampe(Only supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi)
ChangM Smart Lighting
ChangM brand lighting fixtures has been sold on Amazon for years, including LED bulbs, LED wall lights, LED flood lights, LED floor lights and etc.. More mature wifi connection technology makes wifi smart products more stable during use. ChangM are committed to creating a more convenient smart life for customers.
- Only supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi
- 1 * Lamp Head
- 1 * Lamp Base
- 4 * Pole
- 1* Electric Wire with UK Plug
- 1* User manual
Floor Lamp Super Bright 35W RGBW Smart
RGB & white light from 2700K to 6500K, Touch Control & APP Control, Only supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi
16 Million Colors and 8 Scenes
With the provided Application, 16 million colors of lights are available, which provides setting on various light effects fulfilling different environmental needs.
Smart WiFi Control
There are no distance limit, you could control your lights everywhere
When read book on the bed, when you watch TV on the sofa, you need the soft ambient light. No flash, no dazzle, protect your eyes.
- Touch Control
- APP Control
- Voice Control
The flexible angle makes this light great and can be placed where it is most needed.
Stable &Safety Metal Base
2.2KG weight base is safe to use which will prevent falling when it's knocked by kids or pets.
You can turn on the light, change color and change color changing mode by the sensitive touch.
|Package Dimensions||41.2 x 33.9 x 12.6 cm; 4.67 Kilograms|
|Colour||Rgbw Floor Lamp Wifi|
|Special features||Touch Sensitive Control|
|Switch Style||Remote, Touch|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||4.67 kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 June 2021Great light, but you need a bit of wi-fi deception.This is a good product so far. Nice and bright and good control via Smart Life/Alexa. But getting it there wasn't easy. Unlike some other lights, this one doesn't appear to have an AP or Bluetooth mode, and in the default scanning mode, it couldn't 'see' my mixed 2.4/5Ghz Wi-fi system. Unfortunately, b with our being a Vodafone router, there was no easy way to disable the 5Ghz band. Luckily, I had a small travel router. I was able to rename the main wi-fi, then set up the travel router to pretend to be the main wi-fi on 2.4Ghz only. Once that was done, the light installed immediately and continues to work fine once everything is set back to normal. But it was a faff and a half. Other bulbs have a hot point or Bluetooth setup and it makes it much easier. But now it's running, I would say that this is an excellent product.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 April 2021Good productGood product plenty of different colour options but has proved impossible to pair with the remote control on my Iphone 11. Instructions do not tell you what type of lamp this is to pair to so how do you know which one it is. This should be so easy and transparent to do but it's not. Its a pity because this lets the product down and cannot be recommended
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 April 2021Wow...this light is amazing....This light is far better than I ever expected...easy to assemble and connect to Google - you can even set it to change colours to the music you are playing...it is perfect in every way and I am absolutely delighted...I think I may need another one...don't tell my husband....?
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 April 2021Very Pleased Really brightThis Light is very bright loads of coulours dimmable had tried one previous to this one but this light is much better & brighter controlled by phone after loading cloud
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 March 2021A great floodlightEasy to assemble and great range of colours and all can be controlled from the app. Led doesn't get hot and uses less energy !
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 March 2021Happy with brightnessHappy with brightness
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 March 2021Good lamp, takes too long to connect to the appChangM all the products from them have been excellent. It always comes in a well thought out packaging and not just bubble warp and left in plastic bag. the quality of the material is to a very high standard, it doesn't look or feel in any way cheap.The up light looks stylish with Matt black body, a touch of chrome at the adjustable head. The matt black metal lamp and the swivel head +/-30 in any direction means the light can be adjusted to face the centre or walls of the room. The base is heavy enough to stop it from topping over.There are 2 buttons on the pole. You can switch, select color, and change the brightness. The final plus it has a USB charging port half way up the pole so you can charge your phone whilst sitting under it.The lamp once assembled stands at about 1.8m tall, one thing I REALLY appreciated was that the button (which is a touch sensitive button) for the lamp is about 3/4 of the way up the lamp, most lamps of this price point will have a push button which unfortunately sits on the floor not beneficial if the lamp will live behind furniture. The cord for the lamp is mostly internal and only comes out about half an inch from the bottom so it can be easily hidden away. A big plus point for my pet peeve against visible wiring.I had about a foot gap next to my desk where I put it and turned it on and it really was just what I was looking for. Far enough from the ceiling to reflect light over a pretty decent distance as well as being able to dim it to a level that you are after. On full it is bright!Switch is at a good height to reach and I expect that if behind a sofa it would still be easy to reach. Simple touch on and off and hold to increase or decrease level of light. Remembers that setting when switched off then on. The up light itself will not replace your normal room light, this itself will not be enough to lid your room, this light is perfect if you want to have a light read or act as a ambiance lighting to add a bit of warmth without the harsh bright light from the celling etc.You can control the the floor lamps by your phone. Download "Smart Life" APP. The range can be set from Red, Blue or Green static, or flashing etc. However it really comes into its own when you sync it to your alexa or Google home. Asking it to turn on or off, change colour and brightness by voice is amazing.They allow you to create unique layouts and display your personalized smart lives.These wall lights for wall will give vivid color, bright light cycle and variable hue scheme.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 February 2021Good assembly, simple and great bright uplight effect!Your browser does not support HTML5 video. Packaging, at 4.3Kg total, it isn't too big a parcel, at 40cm x 33cm x 12cm box, with each elements spaced out in cut-outs in the polystyrene and the base of the lamp under the polystyrene layer.The foldable lamp steam is attached with the central cable in place and connects to the adaptor socket and top lamp part separately, so is very modular and can be assembled easily, screwing the sections of the centre to the ends, and taking care that the connector block on one end is need to be pulled out (this is the top end to be connected into the same Dupont connector in the lamp head. - after the base is assembled first.Put the heavy base weight on the floor, then screw on the assembled stem, whilst ensuring the cable on the bottom is plugged into the adaptor when completed. The head may need the excess cable to be reinserted back slightly to enclose it, and remember to connect FULLY the 6 pin connector, until there is no gap between each half of the connector.after each part is screwed fully, position as you like, then ensure the lamp is powered fully by simply pressing the touch sensitive button, top one for power on, bottom one for colour or mode change.The lamp is lit and can cycle through the modes and white temperatures using the bottom one.There is a 5V/1A USB port also included just under the buttons for convenience if required. and great if you want to charge a device next to the lamp. (This works any time when the lamp is on or off, but still plugged into the supply)The range of colours and the white modes are best controlled via the app, (The instructions stated Smart Life app can be used, but I used Tuya and worked flawlessly at syncing up (via the pairing mode and selecting - Lighting - WIFI) and can also now be control its functions via Alexa, if you already have used smart home devices set up and discovered from it previously, but can also be set up from new.Easiest way to put the light into pairing mode is to press and hold the power button for 8 seconds, until the lamp lights up and flashes quick 5 times, the slowly fades 3 times. This gives 5 minutes to allow the discovery of the lamp by pairing smart home apps.The matt black metal lamp and the swivel head +/-30 in any direction means the light can be adjusted to face the centre or walls of the room and looks great and modern. It is approx. 5ft 6inches tall with a base of approx. 10inch diameter. The head is also the same approx. size.The range of colours, and wash is very bright, but can be set dimmer and any colour you can using the app, and also Alexa (or Google etc)It has now replaced the uplighter i had in the corner of the room, as it far better that i can simply change the colour from warm to cool whites, and dim or darker or change to a different colour when required.I also like that the modes can also be changed from fading, to flashing various colours and scenes can be set up in the app to DIY what colours and patterns are lit, the speed and brightness can also be adjusted to my needs.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 March 2021A room filling light, though not the friendliest to connectThe light is surprisingly powerful, easily fills a 5x6m room.The aesthetics are very minimalistic, though it resembles professional lighting a bit too much!The touch controls are very consistent and the USB port for charging is a nice touch (although a lower height for it would have been better for my use case to hide the cables connecting to it better).Unfortunately, I'm still having issues connecting the light to wifi and use the app for more custom colours, luckily this isn't absolutely essential.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 March 2021Bright and we'll madeYour browser does not support HTML5 video. Brilliant stand light and very well made.This light is ultra bright. I love it and wasn't expecting it to be so bright.It comes in 4 sections you screw together, a heavy base ,two metal poles and the LED top light.It easy lights the whole room to almost any colour in the rainbow using the app or use the small ir remote that's in the box.You haven't got to have it bright though you can fully dim it,have it dance to the music change from one colour to the next etc.Theres a USB charging point and two touch buttons on the lamp pole, A power button then a function button that controls most operations.You will have a better experience pairing it with the app and using that to control the lamp.My only dislike is I don't like the USB charging point as you could easy pull the light over accidentally.
Customer questions and answers
- any had any luck connecting this up with bt netwrok?Hi No luck at all my router is set to work on 2.4 & 5Gh when I disable the 5Gh my phone wont work so it must work when both are selected. This is so frustrating as it should be so simple to connect something like this obviously the manufacturers are no doing something right.... any suggestions?