Daylight Company UN1430 , Unolamp_Floor_White
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B01KTQ8HXG
- Brand : daylight company
Flexible arm directs light exactly where you need it
28 high quality bright daylight LEDs provide accurate colour matching
Touch switch dimmer with 4 brightness levels
Lamp brightness: 1,145 Lux at 30cm (12”)
Cable length: 1.8m (68.9")
|Manufacturer||The Daylight Company|
|Product Dimensions||21 x 46 x 132 cm; 30 Grams|
|Item model number||UN1430|
|Area Lighting Classification||IP20|
|Number of Items||1|
|Number of Lights||28|
|Special features||Energy Saving, Flexible|
|Power and Plug Description:||Electricity, male plug|
|EU Energy Efficiency Label||A|
|Luminous Flux||400 Lumen|
|Colour Temperature||6000 Kelvin|
|Colour Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Average Life||50000 Hours|
|Item Weight||30 g|
This slim, flexible table lamp has a modern design and sleek finish. It has 28 high performance, energy efficient daylight LEDs providing high light output over a large area. Ideally suited for art, craftwork, as well as reading
1 x lamp 1 x BS Plug-in Adapter
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 December 2019Not goodYour browser does not support HTML5 video. Leaks concrete and doesn’t screw in
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 November 2019Disappointing!Worked really well for around 7-8 months and other day randomly the fuse went and the light has now stopped working and will not turn back on very disappointing considering hadn't even lasted a year!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 July 2019Breaks quickly, no replaceable partsNice and bright, easy to assemble, very versatile due to flexible neck and multiple brightness settings. Stopped working after 6 months, not repairable, in the bin. Overall eco-friendliness: on par with a whale-oil lamp.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 January 2018The item arrived on time was very easy to assemble and looked goodThe item arrived on time was very easy to assemble and looked good. However, stopped working after a few weeks even though I only used it about three times. One hours use in total. But I sadly missed the return window!! My advise is do not buy!!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 November 2018Great for night art.This is surprisingly good for the low cost.I am not sure if I would call it daylight but I find that the brightest two settings allow me to judge colour accurately. Which was my hope.The assembly consists of screwing two long pieces together and onto the stand and joining a wire. Very quick and easy and intuitive.The top part of the stand bends to any angle or direction you want, making it very useful indeed.For late night drawing and painting it is nearly perfect.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 January 2017and with a simple design look like it shouldn't go wrong easilyThis what it says on the box, and with a simple design look like it shouldn't go wrong easily. Easy to set up. 4 brightness settings and good for illuminating a couple of metres sqaure at least. Pleased with my purchase.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 December 2017Good choiceUseful and unobtrusive. Good heavy base and long cable. Easily focused light source with choice of 4 settings meaning you can use it to do something like sewing or knitting while watching television.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 February 2019Great for beauty treatmentsBought to use for my Beauty Therapy treatments. Provides adjustable brightness which is ideal when doing eyelash extensions. The perfect height for my treatment table and the flexible neck allows me to move in to the best position. Would highly recommend.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 April 2021Works WellI used to have a very expensive “Serious Reader” lamp but we had a fire and I lost it to that. I bought this as a cheap replacement to tide me over whilst we got everything sorted and I had the intention of buying another expensive one eventually. I don’t think I’ll bother with a new “Serious” lamp as this one is really good. It arrived well boxed with no room for manoeuvre in transit and was very easy to put together. The light is very flexible so you can direct the light to exactly where you need it. I have cataracts and use it for knitting so always have it on the brightest level but I would imagine that with 'normal' eyes, it would be very useable with the other levels. The base is quite sturdy but I use the wand carefully, although not flimsy, I think it needs gentle handling. It is a bit utilitarian looking but I wanted it to serve a purpose and am not bothered that it’s not very pretty. If I could change anything, I would give it a switch somewhere - you have to touch the end of the wand to operative it and sometimes I catch it when moving it up and down but that is a minor flaw. In my opinion, this lamp is excellent value for money.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 March 2017Stylish yet functional elegance at an affordable price.Having bought one to try it, we bought another. They are surprisingly bright and have replaced a 300w uplighter. The other day a friend visited, asked for the URL and immediately bought one for herself.
Customer questions and answers
- Can you buy the bulbs for light on Amazon?No the bulbs are LED and can not be replaced.
- Does this light admit a warm or cool light?It is more of a white light, even so it is a great product. Variable light control, great for reading by the fire, or as a back light. Would purchase again. Hope that helps.
- how do you vary the brightness?You just tap the end of the light where the bulb is. It has 4 brightness settings. Keep pressing until you get the brightness required
- Does this light give out much heat as I want it for watercolour painting and if the bulb is not replaceable do you have to throw the whole lamp awayNo heat but I think the whole lamp would need throwing out although I think the LED bulbs are supposed to last for something mad like 40 years if used for 12 hours a day. I use it for 5 hours a day every day and I think it will out live me!