Led Floor Lamps,Haruu 10 Lighting Modes Touch Control Standing Light with Hanging Lamp Shade and 15W Led Bulb,Stepless Dimming, Modern Reading Floor Light for Living Room,Bedroom,Office
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B099QS59VV
- Brand : haruu
【Touch Control & Modern Design】This standing floor lamp features four touch button on the pole, you can touch to turn on/off the lamp and change color and brightness by your wish. Touch floor lamp with modern design fits perfectly in home ,office, cafe etc.
【Color Changing & Memory Function】The reading standing lamp featured with 7 colorful lighting mode and 3 color temperature :warm light 2700K, daylight 4000K ,cool white light 6000K .And our classic floor lamp will be on your previous setting when turning on again to catch your lighting preference.
【Stepless Dimmable & Eye-Protection】Modern floor lamp designed to be soft, stable, and non-flickering light which avoids eye fatigue.Each lighting mode has stepless dimming function and providing ideal light levels for working, studying, reading, and relaxing.
【Adjustable Lamp Head & Easy To Install 】This brightness floor lamp has flexible head adjust design that’s able to adjust 120 degrees vertically and 360 degrees horizontally, light up the area where it's needed. Once it’s pointed where you want it, it stays there, no drift or drooping.It takes only a few minutes to install this floor lamp.
【Free LED Bulb Included & Energy Saving】Floor Light comes with a dimmable 15W E27 LED Bulb (60W equivalent) which save up to 85% on your energy bill and save your time in finding a compatible light bulb.Please Note:The bulb is only suitable for our floor lamp.
Touch Sensor Floor Lamp
You can hold down or click sensor button to adjustable the RGB floor lamp with lighting modes and brightness levels. Sensor-button switch, no need to pull a cord or press a button.The dimmable lamp has a CRI of more than 80, the lighting is more natural and soft.
Haruu colorful floor lamp, ideal light for your sweet home
Various Modes Easy To Use & Rotable Lampshade
Touch Sensor button is applied to this led dimmable floor light.The Stepless brightness,3 color temperature（warm white,natural white,cool white） ,7 colorful mode of the classic floor lamp can be adjusted freely to match your needs. It perfectly light up your room, protect your eyes.
The supplied 15W LED bulb has a long lifespan, save energy, and create a better life.
The stylish linen cover lamp head can be rotated , you can adjust it to the desired angle as to brighten the dark corners in your room, totally suitable for anyplace, and create colorful atmosphere.
Safe and Stylish Design
We take safety seriously into consideration, bedroom floor lamp with a stable base and metal pole, provides good stability from falling, which is safe for your baby and pet.
No need any tools only takes about 10 minutes, you can finish this standing floor lamp.
Modern bedroom floor lamp offers 3 color temperatures(3000K, 4000K, 6000K)and rgb modes, excellent in entertainment ,reading, writing .You can adjust the light source according to your mood to create a perfect atmosphere.
|Material||Metal + linen|
|Warm Tips||The included bulb is only suitable for our floor lamp.|
|Packaging Information||1 x LED Floor Lamp; 1 x Power Adapter; 1 x User Manual|
|Package Dimensions||42.5 x 31.7 x 9.2 cm; 3.98 Kilograms|
|Style||Modern & Art Dec & retro|
|Colour||Black Lampshade + White Lamp Pole|
|Number of Lights||1|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage||15 Watts|
|Specific Uses||Indoor use|
|Special features||120° Adjustable Lamp Head, Stepless Dimmable, Touch Control|
|Type of Bulb||Energy Efficient|
|EU Energy Efficiency Label||A+|
|Item Weight||3.98 kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 September 2021Looks very stylish.Your browser does not support HTML5 video. Wow this is really well made, and looks even better in person, it stands out as a feature piece in my frontroom.I was really impressed with the quality of this lamp, it has a heavy weighty feels and oozes quality craftsmanship.It was so easy to put together, the instructions was very easy and clear to follow, took around 3-5minutes to put up.I love that it has different colours, temperatures and brightness controled by a touch panel on the stem of the lamp.The price is very reasonable for the quality you get, I would definitely recommend this lamp.Only thing I'd improve is maybe a remote for it? But then I'm being very picky here.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 October 2021PoorUnfortunately, I'm split between a 1 or 2 star rating for this lamp as it's pretty disappointing-The first lamp I received was broken and did not work. So I contacted the seller and a another was sent out (can't fault the seller at all with their fast replies and helpfulness). I tested the bulb and cable from the new one and it still didn't work, so the first was a complete dud. But even with a working lamp it was just so stressful to assemble and then it doesn't even stand up straight. That combined with the sky high £75 asking price means I would never buy this myselfSadly, right from the start there is a lot to be desired from this lamp:- The £75 price tag for example is very shocking! It's not worth anywhere near that- The instructions are useless. You can see the pictures just about but the text is some of the smallest I've ever seen most of it is unreadable- Even if you get past that the lamp does not go together. It arrives with the poles detected and they just screw together, but the cable is already fixed inside. This means that the pieces simply don't screw together as the cable is fixed solid and there's no space for the excess cable to go inside the pole. You have to literally force the cable inside crushing it and risking damage- When the lamp is off (on standby) it still draws around 1.2W of power. This means it's above EU standby power consumption limits and costs you even when not in use- When the lamp is turned off at the mains and back on it goes straight back to the white mode with no memory functionAt this point I don't feel like it's worth mentioning any good points as these terrible negatives overshadow everything else
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 September 2021High Standby Power Consumption (Over 1 Watt) Shade Seem Looks CheapWhen I first opened the box (it comes in a sort of flat pack) and and spotted the light bulb, I thought perhaps any lamp would work (if I wanted). However, the lamp is 24 Volt so only this lamp can be used (plus controls are built into the pole).The pole and the lamp shade all have to be assembled and you sort have to twist the flex on some of the joints so I twisted the parts anti-clockwise so when assembled the flex twisting is reduced.It has a mains adapter built into a 13 Amp plug to provide the low voltage to the lamp.Yes it all works quite well but was surprised that when turned off (by the touch button) that it uses between 1.1 and 1.2 Watts of power. So with electricity nearly 20p a Kwh it will use over £2.00 of power a year. Not very green and above EU standby power consumption limits.As a comparison my uplighter with a RGB Philips Hue lamp in it does not even register on my power monitor and that has wireless communications built in.Next test, if you unplug it on does it store the brightness and on/off status? Answer, No, when powered up it is in standby status and when you touch the button you get full power white light.So it can't be controlled by a third party WiFi socket module.If just turned off by the touch button and then on again it returns to the same light level / colour.Disappointed especially at the price they are selling it.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 September 2021Versatile bright lampVery versatile bright floor lamp fitted with a large screw in LED bulb, very easy to assemble my wife and daughter had it fully setup before I even took a peek at how they were getting on (which is a good advert to start with)Good quality materials and a heavy sturdy stand so no chance of accidentally knocking this over.Easy operation by the touch sensitive controls on the centre pole, the only downside is the lack of a remote control which would make setting the effect brightness and colours a lot easier than the cycle nature of the unit as is. The other point of note too is the listing implies it is just white light and the differing shades of this, however this is not the case and you can also set it to red, blue, green, orange etc or cycling just by the touch of a button.Decent light is given off from the white settings, where as the colours even on the brightest settings are more of a mood lightingThe only negative we have at the moment (I am sure it can be tightened up) is you are supposed to be able to angle the shade as you see fit, ours just drops back to vertical
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 October 2021Frame looks classy, shade looks cheap; fit your ownYour browser does not support HTML5 video. I’m glad I didn’t need to rely on the written instructions as these are tiny, there are pictures though. You have to clip the shade onto the two frames, twist the pole pieces together, (the wire is already threaded through), then the base, secure the shade and then screw in the bulb. This is all relatively simple, with only the size of the product bringing any awkwardness.The frame is robust, sturdy and classy, with the shade looking cheap in comparison, but you can fit your own.You don’t actually press the buttons, the slightest touch will activate the control, so it’s easy enough to switch from steady on colour to colour changing to the different white temperatures. But, the brightness button didn’t seem to do anything.Although you can swivel the shade, you can’t angle the shade as high as the promotional images show as it’s too heavy and just drops back down again. It can manage a slight angle just not as much as I was expecting.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 October 2021Quality control potential issueI thought I would read some other reviews before posting mine, just to check if I was unlucky. It seems like its not just me, the manufacturing of this is 50/50 it seems. Some people had a fully working light, others like me, has to DIY a defect to get it set up. The cable at the top where it connected to the fitting had come away, I had to open it up and sort it out.Since then I have had it up and the biggest let down is the shade, it doesn't look so wonderful lit up but its reasonable. I don't understand the situation with the bulb either, yes it works but seems like a weird choice to use one like this.Next problem for me in particular is that I like to connect my lights to smart plugs, when this is switched off and on, all previous settings you left it on are wiped and you're back to the default again, so for me completely kills my main use for it.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 September 2021Honest reviewNice looking lamp: only.Nice colour changing mode: onlyWhite cheap looking lampshade.Great idea for touch control: only.Beware:Bulb fitting part and wiring is soo fragile and flimsy that smallest touch can create all to fall apart.I have spent 1 hour to fix it and fit it properly.If you aren't electric experience person: this may be deterrent.Its a shame that for this price i have received faulty and badly designed product.Quality is poor: but good idea.Thats why I left 2 stars for good efforts.Nor worth it.Skip to next offer and save yourself time and money
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 October 2021Let there be light – but I’m left in the darkEasy to assembly and a large screw bulb is included. The lampshade looks a little cheap – it’s just a roll of material that you hook up to shape into a lampshade. You should be able to angle the shade as well, but the attachment to this felt a little loose and the lampshade flopped back into its original position every time. My biggest gripe though – this lamp doesn’t work, even when I’ve tried a new light bulb. This floor lamp is a perfect size to use at my home work station but it’s a useless bit of home lighting with no apparent working components.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 September 2021A nice lamp but cheaply made?Your browser does not support HTML5 video. Was really looking forward to trying this lamp out, but unfortunately my one was damaged. The top pole would not fit into the screw and there was 2 parts of wire loose. Was very difficult to set up considering it was faulty . With a friend's help we ended up setting up the lamp and it is really cool as you can change the colour settings to warm/ bright and all diffrent colours, just a shame as the wires split I am worried now that it is not very safe.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 September 2021Below expectationsWas a pain to assemble as was cheaply manufactured and it made it difficult to screw the pieces together. Once complete, I cant get the lamp shade to look good.. the weighted stand is a little light and means it can easily topple over too. Would not recommend this product at the full price, however if it’s cheaper.. it would be okay
Customer questions and answers
- Is the shade definitely black or would it be possible to change to my choice?Hello, the color of the lampshade itself is fixed white, please see the second size picture on the details page. We use the white lampshade because its light transmittance will be better. You can change the luminous color of the floor lamp through the touch button without changing the lampshade. The bulbs light up in d… see more Hello, the color of the lampshade itself is fixed white, please see the second size picture on the details page. We use the white lampshade because its light transmittance will be better. You can change the luminous color of the floor lamp through the touch button without changing the lampshade. The bulbs light up in different colors, and the lampshade looks different. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us via email, and we will answer your questions immediately. see less
- Hi, just wanted to know if it's possible for me to change the shade so it suits my decor better?Hello, thank you for contacting us. Our lampshade is detachable, you can find a suitable size lampshade to replace it. If you have other questions, please feel free to contact us. … see more Hello, thank you for contacting us. Our lampshade is detachable, you can find a suitable size lampshade to replace it. If you have other questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you！ see less