Master Class Aluminium Anti-Rust Dish Drainer Rack - 42 x 30 x 13 cm (16.5 x 12 x 5 Inches
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B01ARW83JU
The essential washing up tool - this high-quality, practical dish drying rack provides years of use without rusting
Made of brushed, anti-rust aluminium that looks stylish and is really easy to clean
Generous 42 x 30 cm size - big enough to hold plenty of plates, with extra room for mugs, bowls and cutlery
It's a quick and hygienic way to dry your dishes - and with its removable cutlery drainer, it's easy to pack them away too
5 years guarantee
From the manufacturer
Cook with Confidence
KitchenCraft's premium brand with over 600 deluxe kitchen tools, gadgets, knives and accessories including its acclaimed bakeware collection.
Master Class Aluminium Anti-Rust Dish Drainer Rack (42 x 30 x 13 cm)
The Master Class Aluminium Anti-Rust Dish Drainer Rack does everything a dish drainer should do – and more. It provides generous space for plates, cups and cutlery. And it helps your dishes dry quickly and hygienically, so you don’t have to waste time with a tea towel.
But it’s secret weapon is its brushed aluminium frame. This looks stylish, is easy to clean, and it effectively resists rust.
This means you can enjoy years of use from this drainer without dealing with dirty, unsightly rust marks. It’s a must-have for anyone who needs total confidence in their kitchen equipment.
- Measures 42 x 30 x 13 cm (16½ x 12 x 5 inches).
- Wipe-clean only
This washing up drainer measures 42 x 30 x 13 cm (16½ x 12 x 5 inches). These generous proportions make it perfect for big washing up jobs (like post-dinner-party clean-ups). Its integral plate rack provides lots of space for the dinner plates, with extra room for cups and bowls.
Removable cutlery holder
The included cutlery holder provides a handy, safe place to store your knives, forks and spoons while they drain. And because it’s removable, it makes it really easy to put your cutlery away once it’s dry. The cutlery holder is made of BPA-free, food-safe plastic.
Durable and stylish
The Master Class Aluminium Anti-Rust Dish Drainer Rack will fit right in with any kitchen. Its brushed finish gives it an attractive and versatile look. And it’s designed to offer outstanding durability too.
|Package Dimensions||43 x 31.4 x 14.4 cm; 800 Grams|
|Item Weight||800 g|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 December 2018Created scratch marks on new sink. Avoid if you have a metallic draining areaSee attached images. This draining board does not have any protection on the feet like other draining boards do. It is essentially metal on metal and can cause irreparable scratches. Be warned..
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 September 2017Good so farThe good: Compact, but plenty of slots for dishes, where all but our smallest saucer is supported well. Raises everything sufficiently that nothing touches the draining board underneath. Cutlery holder deep enough for the usual things, and to support cooking implements (but don't store a large knife there).Possible downsides: As delivered, there are two points where the frame joints aren't quite snug. Not a big deal, assuming this isn't exposing some structural, non-aluminium, component. Not much resting space for anything else, but will hold a few mugs fine.Currently, I'd recommend it where not too much space is available. Will update if anything rusts or falls apart!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 December 2018Perfect for small spaces (or large)We mainly use the dishwasher, but if there's not much to wash up then we'll do it manually so didn't need a large drainer. I also didn't want a plastic one as we live in a very hard water area and the scale build up can look unsightly and aluminium is easy to clean. Love this new drainer which is attractive (as drainers go) and despite being compact, manages to take a full set of 6 large (13") pasta/dinner plates. My last drainer could take these but they would always fall over, not anymore! Handy detachable cutlery holder which you can fix to any side of the drainer. Our drainer sits on a black granite worktop so we needed a mat to soak up the excess water which was also purchased by another seller on Amazon (Sinland Microfibre Dish Drying Mats Super Absorbent Machine Washable Black 40cmx46cm) and both products do their job admirably.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 May 2019Good quality and looks nice but..Good quality and brushed aluminium looks really nice. Hasn't rusted or stained yet (been some months now). It came in 2 halves that clip together rather than all one piece which was a bit of a let down, but to be honest I don't really notice, the joins are minimal and I don't have any problem with poorly fitting joins like I saw a few reviewers mention. The only real problem I have is that I sometimes struggle to get plates and trays to stand up in the rack without toppling over. Maybe it's just my plates, but possibly the plate slats are too upright rather than sloped.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 September 2021Classy Dish DrainerI really like this dish drainer, I haven't had it very long so I'm not able to say how it stands up to rust - other reviews say it is great for not rusting. But I love its aesthetic appeal and the fact that it stands up quite high on its 'feet' . The brushed aluminium looks lovely and much nicer than a standard 'silver chrome' colour! It looks sleek and has the same colour as a Mac laptop! In fact even the box it came in was rather well designed. It was mainly dark grey black colour but really sleek and smooth and reminded me of the boxes Apple products come in! It definitely feels a luxury item in the kitchen. Even its dimensions are not sprawling and it is fairly compact. I think this would suit one or two people but maybe a family would need a slightly larger one.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 August 2020Wobble can be fixedFour stars because I returned the first one as it had a decided "wobble" when placed on a flat surface. Replacement item had exactly the same issue, so decided to have a go at a "fix" Achieved this by gently bending the supporting feet, one at a time either inward or outward to marginally alter the overall height, and it worked.The finish where the upper frame loop joins to itself is not very attractive. Overcame this by fitting the detachable cutlery drainer over the join.Main aim of the purchase was to avoid chromed drainers and their tendency to corrode. Being aluminium, it is to be hoped this drainer won't be susceptible to those issues.....
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 September 2016Sturdy & good sized dish rackVery happy with the purchase. It's a bigger in size than the others that you find on Amazon and really sturdy. It gas a modern & sleek look to it with high walls so can fit quite a lot. The utensil tray can be moved around and can be placed inside or hung outside the rack. The dual utensil tray is quite big in size and I can easily fit quite a lot of cutlery & my knives. Really good!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 October 2021Looks great and has only one omissionI’m quite impressed with it. Looks really good and does the job well. Love the cutlery holders too - being able to move them around is a clever idea. I knocked off one star as the item really needs some non-slip feet to stop it moving around on the draining board. A curious omission.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 July 2020Aluminium dish drainerI love the fact that itis really sturdy and it is raised up from the level of the draining board. It is a very sturdy drainer, and just the right size for my draining board. The little cups that are filled on the side are useful, as intended, for putting the cutlery in, and it can be slid along the side to where you want it. I love the chunkliness and the colour of the metal. It suits me fine.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 September 2018Stylish dish drainerI really like this product, it's practical and looks good. I have marked it down from a five to a four star for two minor reasons which are that the bars on the flat drain section could be slightly closer together to provide a flatter surface for small wine glasses and the clip on cutlery drainer is a little to shallow for some implements and sharp knives. Other than that it's just what I wanted.
Customer questions and answers
- Does the utensil caddy have holes for draining water?Yes, there are quite a lot of holes and they are quite big. Not big enough for anything to fall through though. But big enough so that no water sits in the bottom and goes that yucky sludgy way. Great product.
- The banner line advertises 9 x 12 x 16 cms this makes no sense with the later dimensions of 42 x 30 x 13 cms which is it?9 x 12 x 16 is in inches which is equal to 42 x 30 x 13 centimetres. I think they just have a typo in the title.
- Does this come apart? If not, how easy is it to clean?Only the cutlery compartments are moveable otherwise the whole rack is solid. Very easy to clean - it's quite high i.e. Doesn't sit directly on the surface so doesn't really get dirty
- Is this white in colour or silver?The tray itself is silver, the plastic cups for the cutlery is white