GloBrite Fireplace Lamp Led Flame Effect Log Fire Place Ornaments Home Decor (Large)
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B07YWLDWMP
ADD A COSY LOOK TO YOUR HOME - Are you looking for a homeware accessory which will make your home more cosy and relaxing, especially with winter being just around the corner? Then we have the perfect solution for you, a fireplace lantern with logs and an extremely realistic moving flame effect. Our fire lamp will add even more colour and a welcoming ambiance to any living room
HASSLE FREE OPERATION - Battery operated so no need to worry about untidy cables and ensuring you have a plug socket close by
SUITABLE FOR ANY HOME - With 3 sizes available our fire effect LED fireplace is perfect for any setting. Try it out on table tops, mantles coffee tables or office desks.
PORTABLE - For ultimate convenience the entire unit is portable and can be positioned anywhere. It features an On/Off switch for simple operation too.
Requires 3 x C batteries (Not included)
GloBrite - Lighting Specialists
GloBrite is a exciting brand launched in 2017. The aim is to develop and innovate indoor and outdoor lighting products, everything from solar lights, to home decor lighting.
- Customer Focused Brand
- Inspired by latest trends, customers and our team designers
- We aim to brighten up your life with our exciting products.
- Over 250,000 Units Sold
GloBrite Large Flame Log Fireplace Lantern
Real Flame Look
Are you looking for a homeware accessory which will make your home more cosy and relaxing, especially with winter being just around the corner? Then we have the perfect solution for you, a fireplace lantern with logs and an extremely realistic moving flame effect. Our fire lamp will add even more colour and a welcoming ambiance to any living room
- Choose to place our fire place lamp in your living room, on your new coffee table, on table tops, shelves, window decks or place it in your patio
- Led fireplace is portable and super easy to use. It features an on / off switch and can be placed everywhere without the hassle and concern of electronic leads hanging around
- Powered by 3x AA batteries (NOT Included)
- Size: 28x15x31cm
|Package Dimensions||32 x 31 x 18.3 cm; 1.14 Kilograms|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||1.14 kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 December 2019Gives the illusion of a real fireReceived my order today and I’m very pleased with it. Ok, the plastic is a little nasty but once it’s in situ, it loves lovely. Arrived first thing this morning too which was a nice surprise. Would recommend for a cosy look and feel of a non working fire ?
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 August 2020Not worth it!!!Though it was bigger as when looking at other people’s pictures it looked a decent size and warm look came and looks like you got it from the pound shop not worth the money in my opinion. Sized it up in my pictures just in case you are thinking of buying it as a in side grate for fake fire affect waist of money. Should have just bought wood logs
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 November 2019Really cute and charming.Bought this as a present - got it out and put batteries in and now my son wants one too. The casing of the lantern is plastic and frankly cheap looking - but lit up it’s incredibly cute and charming, we really love it. It’s adorable really - despite the plastic. Also at under £10 seems like a lot of cuteness and novelty for the price - so reasonable value really. Wouldn’t pay more though - as it is so obviously made of plastic. Would be great in kids bedrooms - it’s got a lovely cosy vibe. Wish it wasn’t battery powered though as it’s a pain replacing batteries.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 November 2019DESERVES MORE THAN A 5 STARGreat Machine really warms the room up make couple of tiny marks on the plastic but you dont see them when the fire is switched on highly recommend this it flickers just like a real fire
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 January 2020Big SurpriseI certainly did not expect too much for something costing just over twenty quid. I was amazed on getting this little marvel. The fire effect is so realistic. I am very pleased with it. Of course it could be improved a little. It would be even more realistic if the shine was taken off the artificial logs, perhaps by application of a little paint. I don't think the flame effect could be any better. If the company were to make an even larger model, I would be the first in the queue. Highly recommended
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 November 2019ReviewLooks exactly as described in the picture, it's so lovely, sitting on my display shelf, when the lights are off it really gives you the feeling of being warm and cosy, good product
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 February 2021FragileI bought this thing to be used over christmas so I didn't have to light a fire. lazy I know. Right, overall great idea but a little smaller than I needed and a whole lot more fragile. After a week the fake flame at the back started to come adrift inside make funny noises. I would have returned but amazon didn't offer replacement just return. So armed with trust glue and screw driver i dismantled it and repaired it. Wasn't difficult but after seeing what it actually was inside I realised it will fall apart reguarly and wont last particularly long. Overall great for a short time but will not handle being moved repeatedly.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 October 2021Lovely fireplace lamp!Looks very real when it is on and flickering away. I bought the small version of it, as was unsure of the size as the inside of my fireplace is curved, but having seen it in there, I think the large will fit in just fine - if not, I am sure I can find another place in the house for it to look cosy in - really worth the money, and with winter drawing upon us, just what is needed for that cosy feel in your living room, or wherever you choose to put it.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 February 2021Very realistic flame effect.Straight out of the box, batteries in, switched the thing on and it made an odd clunking noise. I undid the four small screws underneath and had a peek. The plastic spindle that turns to create the flame effect had come unstuck. I was out of superglue so used a small bit of Gorilla tape, and now it’s fine. The flame effect is surprisingly realistic and (now) noiseless so I have put the whole unit inside our wood burner. Now that the cold snap is over we don’t really need the warmth, just the cozy flickering flame effect and this does the trick nicely. Despite the initial disappointment and the need to faff about with the minor repair we are really pleased with this. Inexpensive too.
Customer questions and answers
- What size for a regular open fireplace?It will fit in any fireplace as it is only 11 inch wide x 7 inch high. Looks good and very similar to picture...recommend
- Can it be plugged in?No. It takes three C batteries. Mine has been on constantly since the 23rd December and is still going strong.
- the roller has got stuck in mine - it runs for 20 seconds and then stops. how can I fix this?This did happen on mine. I gave the fire a little tap on its side and it started running again. Hope this works for you.
- Does the battery energy determine the fire glow at all ? Put some old batteries from sky remote in and not as bright as other people’s picturesVery heavy on battery use - needs new batteries quit often - as they run out fire beck.es dim