DOLOLO Portable Electric Fan Heater, PTC Ceramic Mini Heater for Home, Office & Garage with Oscillating, 3 Heat Levels, Safety Protection (Key Button)
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B08J89JCNB
【Double Safety Protection】- Featuring Auto-Shut Off Tip-Over Protection, Overheat Protection, and is constructed with superior ABS fire retardant plastic material to provide you with a safe and high quality product. Oh, no need to worry if the fan keeps working for a while once turn it off as it’s cooling down the unit;
【Wide-Angle Oscillation】- Wide Angle Heating 65 degrees of oscillation, it can warm a large area with no dead corners. You can place it under your desk or on the table, wherever you want to get rid of the frostbitten body parts;
【3 LEVELS POWER SETTING】- Functioned with 3 levels setting: 1200 watt high heat, 750 watt low heat and 4.5 watt normal cool blow fan to satisfy your different heating demands;
【Fast Heat & Stay Warm】- Apply premium PTC porcelain heating material, heating fast once turning it on. Also functioned with automatic constant temperature system, say goodbye to sudden cold or hot;
【100% SATISFACTION WARRANTY】- Your shopping experience is always our priority. We are UK based and always respond to any queries within 24hr. Please contact us immediately via Amazon Message if you have any problem.
Category: PTC Heater
Operation: Key Button
NW/GW: 0.90/1.15 KG
Product Size: 13.5*11.5*23.5 CM
Product Colour: Black
Deliver a Comfy Warm Breeze to Your Room
1200W Mini Space Heater
This mini PTC fan heater generates warm airflow that reaches and maintains your chosen room temperature, keeping you warm and comfortable during the cold weather. With a smooth 65° wide-angle oscillation, the mini heater produces warm air evenly to space. Ceramic heating is the latest technology that provides a faster, more energy-efficient method of heating than traditional fan heaters. Most importantly, it's much safer! Perfect for your work area, living room, bedroom, and more.
- Fast heating in 3 seconds
- 65° auto oscillation for even heating
- Low(750w) and High(1200W) Modes
- Dubbel Overheat Protection
- Tip-Over Auto Shut-Off Switch
- Built with Safe Materials
No Worries if Tip-Over or Over Heat
Featuring Auto-Shut Off Tip-Over Protection, Overheat Protection, and is constructed with superior ABS fire-retardant plastic material to provide you with a safe and high-quality product.
Press the Button to Change Modes
Functioned with 3 levels setting: 1200W High heat, 750W Low heat and 4.5W normal cool blow airflow to satisfy your different heating demands. What's more, you can also choose auto oscillation or not.
Warm Your Room Save Your Money
Apply premium PTC porcelain heating material, heating fast once turning it on. Also functioned with automatic constant temperature system, say goodbye to sudden cold or hot.
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE:
- To avoid the risk of electrical shock, always make sure the products are unplugged from the electrical outlet before relocating, servicing, or cleaning it.
- This product is intended for indoor, non-commercial, household use for temporarily heating residential rooms. Do not use the product for any other purpose.
- Do not leave the product unattended while it is in use.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children and pets. This product is not intended for use by children.
- Use the product in a well-ventilated area. This heater is hot when in use. To avoid burns, do not let bare skin touch the hot surface.
- If provided, use the handle when moving this heater. Keep combustible materials, such as furniture, pillows, bedding, paper, clothes, and curtains at least 3 feet (0.9 meters) from all sides of the heater.
- Use this heater only as described in this manual. Any other use not recommended by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock, or personal injury.
- Do not insert or allow other objects to enter any ventilation or exhaust opening as this may cause an electric shock, fire, or product damage.
|Product Dimensions||13.5 x 11.5 x 23.5 cm; 1.15 Kilograms|
|Power / Wattage||1200 watts|
|Special Features||Tip-Over Switch, Ceramic Heating, Auto Shut-Off, Cool & Heat Settings, Wide Angel Oscillation, Overheat Protection|
|Item Weight||1.15 kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 August 2021buttons don't work properly.I tried to upload a video but it just says hmm something went wrong?.This mini fan heater arrived this morning I bought it for my outside caravan(although it would be good in any small area).Its nice and light and it does throw out a good bit of heat the osculation is good and really should be on all fans.I have returned as high heat/low heat is the same but mostly returned because the off button doesn't turn it off,I think its likely a mode button and not for switching it off.I would have kept as lifting it will turn it off but the heat being the same was a "no" I did buy a used very good one so maybe it was a return from another customer.I've bought a brand name one now,don't be put off by this review its small and handy.In my book the off button should stop it instead if unplugging from the socket.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 January 20215 Star Quality and Safety AspectThis small heater is incredible for the size. I could have bought a larger heater for a few quid less, but I'm glad I didn't. It sits nicely on my shed bench and equally good on the floor. Unlike more expensive heaters this even ocilates (this can be switched off of you prefer not to ocilate). On the top there are 4 switches (depress each one to turn on), all flush to the top and each one has a bright red led below to show when on. This heater also has a small button cut-off switch underneath the heater and situated in the middle. If the heater is not positioned upright, the button will not depress and the heater will not work. This is a must for safety, if the heater is knocked over the button releases and the power cuts off. So no accidental risk of fire. The element inside is far away from the outer grill so as to prevent minor accidents or from children or pets touching the element.Extremely happy with this heater, going to order another for inside our bungalow. Great instant heat if you come home and need a quick warm up, no need to wait for the central heating to kick in.I really can not fault this heater. Money well spent.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 January 2021Poor oscillating and a thief of electricity !This gadget pumps out the heat for sure and for it's size, however my electricity has gone through the roof !!! with using it and it doesn't rotate very well, the power needs to go to a standing base (like with a Russell Hobbs kettle) and the body of the unit will then oscillate freely without dragging the power cable with it, also the power cable is way too short ! VERY sore on electricity and needs designing as I have explained here above.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 October 2021Very suspicious...I've never used a space heater before, but this just shocks me with how poor quality it is. I know at this price point it's expected. Something that's confusing me though is how there are questions and answers here saying the wrong things. There are questions asking "Is this quiet?" and people have replied yes. This is 100% false. This thing is loud. I can't put a decibel on it, but I have autism, and this bothers me somewhat. Even on the "Natural" setting.The wire is way too short for this thing, it's about one meter long. So keep that in mind.The buttons are confusing though. There is a rotation option which is good. But there's a button labelled... "Off". When it really means on (natural).The instruction booklet isn't that useful either. In fact, it's useless and has some questionable english in it?
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 February 2021Good wee heaterWasn't sure about ordering this kind of heater but I have not been disappointed- I have a very small kitchen with no room for a radiator so thought this might be good for a bit of extra heat - it has worked out fine for me - the safety measure does kick in and stop working if moved while switched on - it is quite small but does give out good heat - fit for my purpose
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 September 2021excellent wee heaterUse this in the caravan on 750w output and its excellent. Plenty of heat very quickly. Perfect for cold evenings on site.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 December 2020OkayVery small and compact, however very loud and hardly heats a small room.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 December 2020ShameIt seemed like it could be good but the on/ off switch did not turn off so I am returning it. It was meant as a gift but when it arrived it came only in it's own box that had the courrier labels over one side.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 January 2021Great mini heater to warm my roomPerfect for me.It gets my room warm enough, I then turn it off and it stays warm. It's a great help that it also does cold air too.I would say it's not as quiet as what is in the product description. Just expect it a fan blowing sound. If that doesn't bother you, you'll be fine!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 December 2020CompactSmall but powerful. Did exactly what I wanted it to do...heat a room.
Customer questions and answers
- Is safe to use it on carpets surfaces and how long is the power cord?Yes, you can use it on carpets. This heater has over-heat protection to ensure the safety. And this heater has tip-over protection. It will stop working when it is tilted or tipped. The power cord is 1.35metres. about 55"" .
- Is it suitable for the bathroom?Never use any electrical appliances in a bathroom
- Does it have overheating protection or other safety protection?Hi, thanks for your question. Yes, this mini heater puts the safety as a priority in its design, so it has double overheating protection which automatically shuts off at 65°C and fuse blown down at 110 °C. Moreover, it also comes with Auto Shut-Off Tip-Over Protection. Once it tips over or you lift it up, it's automati… see more Hi, thanks for your question. Yes, this mini heater puts the safety as a priority in its design, so it has double overheating protection which automatically shuts off at 65°C and fuse blown down at 110 °C. Moreover, it also comes with Auto Shut-Off Tip-Over Protection. Once it tips over or you lift it up, it's automatically off until you place it safely on an even surface. Hope this helps. Thanks from DOLOLO see less
- can you tell me how much it costs to runHi, Thank you for your question. The cost for running this fan heater is dependant on the energy tariffs and the time you are using. For a rough idea, you can search online and use an energy calculator to see how much it would be. Hope this helps!