PureMate PM 210UV Ionic Air Purifier & Ioniser with Fan & UV Lamp for Mold, Pets, UV-C Sanitiser Eliminates Germs & Virus for Home & Office Rooms
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B08GKTRJQQ
- Brand : puremate
Safe and effective: The unit produces 60 Million ions per cm3 and removes pollutants as small as 0.01 microns.
Advanced air-cleaning capacity: The electrostatically-charged dust-collection plates magnetically trap pollutants.
Germicidal UV Light: Destroys micro-organisms such as germs, viruses and bacteria and helps create a healthier environment.
Independently controlled booster fan: Turned on during the day to increase distribution of ions and to turn off at night for silent operation.
Dimensions: L: 13.8" (35 cm) x W: 8.6" (21.8 cm) x H: 5.0" (12.7 cm)
PureMate PM 210UV Ionic Air Purifier & Ioniser with Fan & UV Lamp for Mold, Pets, UV-C Sanitiser Eliminates Germs & Virus Power Consumption: 8 watts
How It Works
1. Germicidal UV Lamp The air first sweeps past the germicidal ultraviolet light after entering the air inlet. The UV light is lethal against harmful, airborne micro-organisms such as germs, viruses, bacteria and fungi (such as mycotoxins from mould).
2. Collects Particles & Pollutants Airborne particles and pollutants are magnetically attracted to the metal dust collection plates, like a magnet. The built in fan, along with the electronic breeze, draw pollutants through the unit and its magnetically-charged plates. Then, you simply wipe the plates clean periodically, removing them from the environment.
When the metal dust collection plates become full of particulate and residue, simply wipe them off with a damp cloth. Then, dry the plates and reinsert. It's that easy. The amount of contamination collected by the rag will give you and idea of how much airborne pollution is being removed. You Can Really See the Difference!
3. Circulates Negative Ions Negative ions are accelerated in large numbers throughout the room, removing airborne particles and pollutants from the air.
UV Lamp Specifications:
Removes Long List of Airborne Particles and Pollutants
The PureMate PM210UV ionic air purifier, air ionizer can remove just about any type of airborne particle or pollutant, including allergens (e.g. pollen, pet dander, dust, ragweed), micro-organisms (e.g. bacteria, viruses, mould), chemicals and odours.
PM 210UV Ionic Air Purifier Specifications
|Package Dimensions||38 x 25.4 x 17.6 cm; 2.04 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||2.04 kg|
Customer questions and answers
- Should I feel air coming out of this? Setting 'high' or 'low' and fan on no air seems to come out of the front, is this normal. ThanksThe fan in the device is not a high-speed fan as in the HEPA air purifiers. It serves to push the ions out. These then dissipate and are tiny that you cannot feel or see them.
- Pure mate uv210 generator. how much does it cost to run on a daily basisDeclared power consumption for this device is 8W. Multiply this by number of hours device is switch on and then check what’s you KWH (1000W) price.
- What about availability of spare uv bulbs?https://www.amazon.co.uk/PureMate-PM210UV-Ionic-Purifier-Replacement/dp/B08L5BRD5V/ref=sr_1_58?dchild=1&m=A2VNAUYNFL50PN&marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&qid=1605532371&redirect=true&s=merchant-items&sr=1-58
- does it produce ozoneThe item produces 0.015 - 0.05 ppm (Parts per Million) of ozone as part of the ionization process, this is a minute quantity.