Pro Breeze® Air Purifier for Home, 4-in-1 with Pre, True HEPA & Active Carbon Filter with Negative Ion Generator. Air Cleaner for Home, Office, Allergies, Smoke, Dust, Pollen & Pet Hair - Quiet Mark
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B07DX6NXPQ
- Brand : pro breeze
4-in-1 Air Purification: Captures up to 99.97% of airborne particles, dust, pollen, smoke, odours mould and pet dander with a Pre-Filter, True HEPA Filter & Active Carbon Filter with a clean air delivery rate (CADR) of 42m³/h
Quiet Mark Certified: Our powerful 4-in-1 Air Purifier has been awarded the internationally renowned Quiet Mark which is only given to the quietest products on the market! The quiet operation makes it perfect for use in bedrooms, living rooms and offices up to 50 sq.ft
Negative Ion Generator: A built-in negative ion generator produces powerful negative ions that binds to and neutralises airborne pollutants for a cleaner environment
Simple Operation: Using the easy to use one button design, choose from 2 power modes (low or high) to produce fresh, clean filtered air in your office, living room, bedroom or nursery
Multi Use: Perfect for pet owners, smokers, children, babies or anybody looking to improve air quality, remove unwanted smells and prevent harmful pollutants in their home or working space. Replacement Filter Model (PB-P03F)
Pro Breeze - Home Appliances
World leader in domestics and domestic appliances. Internationally renowned for developing exceptional value, market leading products.
- Over 500,000 Happy Customers
- Specialists in Air Treatment
- Customer Focused Brand
- UK Based Company
Pro Breeze HEPA Air Purifier
4-in-1 Air Purification and Negative Ion Generator
Featuring a multi-layer air purification system specifically designed to help improve air quality for allergy sufferers, those with sensitivity to airborne particles or simply for general air cleanliness. This efficient air purifier can capture up to 99.97% of dust and allergens with a Clean Air Delivery Rate of 42m³/h. Use the simple one button design to choose between 2 power modes with whisper quiet operation. This versatile air purifier is perfect for bedrooms, home offices & living areas.
- Neutralises 99.97% of Dust, Allergens and Bacteria
- Multi-Stage Pre-Filter, HEPA Filter & Active Carbon Filter
- Built-in Negative Ion Generator
- CADR Rating of 42m³/hr
- 2 Fan Power Modes
- Filter Change Indicator Light
- Dimensions: 17 x 17 x 22 cm
Four Stage Air Purification
Stage 1 - Pre-Filter
Captures large airborne particles including dust, pet dander hair and fluff, this preliminary stage helps to extend the overall life span of the filter.
Stage 2 - True HEPA Filter
Removes any smaller particles that pass through the pre-filter including dust mites, pollen, pet dander and other allergy triggers. 99.97% of 0.3 micron particles are captured at this stage.
Stage 3 - Active Carbon Filter
Efficiently absorbs contaminants, impurities, harmful Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) and any unpleasant household odours such as cigarette smoke.
Stage 4 - Negative Ion Generator
Produces negative ion molecules that bind and attach to unwanted positive ions. These negative ions neutralise and sanitise airborne pollutants, bacteria and viruses creating a cleaner and healthier environment.
Compact & Portable
The 4-in-1 air purifier's compact size makes it highly portable allowing it to easily fit on your work desk or bedside table, providing you with clean filtered air in small to medium sized areas up to 50 sq ft (5m²).
One Button Control
This mini air purifier is designed with both aesthetics and functionality in mind. Utilising a simple design, at the press of a button you can choose between high and low fan power modes to fill your room with purified air to help combat allergy triggers and other airborne impurities.
Perfect for Home or Office
Featuring whisper quiet operation and minimal modern design, this mini air purifier can fit seamlessly into your office, bedroom, nursery or any living area. Helping to provide allergy relief wherever you need it most.
Quiet Mark Certified
Our 5-in-1 Air purifier is Quiet Mark certified. Quiet Mark technically assesses and awards high performing, low noise appliances - giving you complete peace of mind that our air purifier is one of the quietest on the market.
|Product Dimensions||17 x 17 x 21.6 cm; 1 Kilograms|
|Power / Wattage||12 watts|
|Item Weight||1 kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 January 2019Noisy, way too noisy.Very noisy.Has a hum and a vibration at lowest speed also, which is very annoying.Seems like a very poor quality fan is used and/or poor Q&A in company production.Would avoid and look elsewhere, would not recommend.Cannot sleep with this on and it's also too noisy to have on in the room at any other time.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 May 2019It works fantasticI bought the air purifier as I am a smoker and was fed up with the smell and I live in Scotland so nipping outside for a cig can be painful ... I have used the purifier for over a week and I have noticed a massive difference when I come home from work and open the door there is no smell .... I am intending to but another one for upstairs .... It's a great machine for the price would highly recommend.....
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 February 2019Super quiet, efficient air purifier for small bedroom or office.Small, compact footprint. Very quiet. Not sure why other reviewers are saying it’s loud. It’s as loud as a quiet computer fan. Literally whisper quiet. No hum. Just a soft fan sound. It has a fan after all! Built in ioniser has really helped keep the air fresh and light. Carbon filter has removed odours and breathing is easier in my bedroom now. Surprised how efficient it is. This replaces an old and recalled 3M Filtrete air purifier. Replacement filters are also sold via Pro Breeze’s official website. But at time of writing, these are currently out of stock. Blue light on top isn’t bright. Though you can’t turn it off.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 May 2019Good value forMoneyBrought the product for my husband who is a very restless sleeper after reading that air purifiers can result in deeper sleep. So impressed with how this works, both of us have been sleeping much better with this on. I turn it on about an hour before we goto bed on high and then switch to low for overnight. It did take a few nights to get used to the sound but it’s benefits outweigh that in my eyes. Looks modern and is a nice size, not so small it doesn’t do anything but not so big it’s in the way. The only improvement I would suggest is that there be a night mode with no blue light; I end up covering the light with a coaster as it is quite bright when using at night. Although for some it would probably be a good night light
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 May 2019This needs a switch to turn off the bright blue lightI bought two of these. One sounded like a jet engine and was sent back. The other is fine, and works well, with a soft swishing noise. The only problem is the bright blue light, which lights up the room and makes sleep impossible. This needs a switch! I wouldn't buy it again for that reason,
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 February 2019Very goodWe bought this for my husband's office in the house. We have a bigger version downstairs that is great but the air was a bit stale upstairs where his office is. The house is much older than we are used to. This little air purifier is superb and has cleared all the air up in the office and the other rooms. Granted it took some time to clear all of the upstairs as it is only a baby version but his office is remarkably different. Good device.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 July 2019Bye bye hayfever.Ever year I suffer with awful hayfever from June to August - and my wife opening all the windows in the house for air really doesn't help.I had looked at the £450 Dyson purifier, but just southland justify it, so thought I'd give this a try after seeing other good reviews.It sits on the arm of the sofa in a 5m square room, and works well in a room this size. Within 5 minutes of it being on, my everything stopped dripping. Eyes, nose, all cleared up immediately.In a bigger room it may not be so effective (our kitchen is much bigger and it has little effect in there within 30 mins), and you really need to keep the door shut in the room it's in - but do this, and the air is clean in no time at all.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 August 2020Absolute Rubbish..I bought one of these the other day - going solely on the reviews here. I have to echo other reviewers, either 4/5 star reviews are fake or those buyers got a better or different product!I have returned it today.The fan is a standard little 4/5w PC case fan with a filter wrapped around it. The motor in the fan is just not powerful enough to pull a lot of air in. In fact, there is hardly any airflow from the top exhaust even when it's on it's highest (of 2 settings..). As for sleep mode? Couldn't get that one to work at all - and believe me, I tried because I was awake most of the night due to the noise it makes. Mine would get louder (like the fan bearings were grinding) every so often...Terrible product all around. for £50! Don't waste your money, open a window, you'll get more fresh air in the room that way!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 January 2019Cleans the Air leaving a crisp fresh feelWe have a 4 month old puppy that sleeps in his bed in our bedroom and the dog smells, dander, etc whilst not strong are noticable and running this unit on low all night removes these odours from the air so puppy and all get pure air whilst we sleep and no smelly room
Customer questions and answers
- How often should you change the filter if you use it every day for about 8 hours a day?They've discontinued the replacement filters so the whole thing is useless. Don't know why they are allowed to continue selling it
- Which is better this or the partu air purifier?I find this one much better I have the partu upstairs and there is a difference the replacement filters are cheaper too
- Does this emit ozone?YES! it does. Officially (meaning this comes direct from the manufacturers) : "the ionizer indirectly emits 0.03ppm ozone". … see more YES! it does. Officially (meaning this comes direct from the manufacturers) : "the ionizer indirectly emits 0.03ppm ozone". ...and there is ZERO mention of this in the description, or the manual or packaging. Why probreeze didn't make this clear is unknown. see less
- What plug will I need to buy to use this productIt comes with a standard UK 3 pin plug, 240v AC supply. If you are in UK or Ireland it's ready to plug in and use