LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home Bedroom, Dual H13 HEPA Filters with Aromatherapy Diffuser, Quiet Sleep Mode, Air Cleaner for Smoke, Allergies, Pet Dander, Dust, Office, Desktop, 100% Ozone Free, LV-H128
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B08BR1CR78
- Brand : levoit
【2 Functions in 1】 As an upgraded version of LV-H13EU. LV-H128 not only an air purifier but also an aroma diffuser. When you want to use the aromatherapy function, add 2-3 drops of your favourite essential oils (Not Included) to the aroma pad under the cover. Then the air cleaner will diffuse the clean air and fresh fragrances into the room
【Dual Filter Design】 The LV-H128 H13 HEPA Air Purifier contains dual filters. Both filters consist of pre-filter, H13 HEPA filter and activated carbon filter. Help to bring you more fresh air than traditional ones
【Effectively Purify the Air】 H13 HEPA filter can effectively clean at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size, like smoke, odours, pollen and dust mites etc to help relieve asthma, allergy symptoms
【Quiet Sleep Mode】 In sleep mode, the noise level is as low as 28 decibels, and the sound is as soft as a whisper in a friend’s ear. And for your better sleep quality, the button light will turn off after five seconds
【Suitable for Different Usage Scenarios】 Ideal for Bedroom, Office and Small Room (Coverage area 161 sq ft²/15 m²). In high-speed mode, you can breathe fresh air in 30 minutes
【One Button Control】 Compact and modern design, one button can easily switch three speeds-High, Low, Sleep. We design the button and display on the front of the product, so you can use it easily and comprehensively when sitting on a stool or sofa
【Quality Assurance】 Comes with a 2-year warranty and lifetime support, Levoit customer support team will always be here to help
【Important Things about the Filter】 Don't forget to remove your filter's plastic bag before using and correctly reset your filter, then your air purifier will maintain the best performance. Replace your filter every 6-8 months and use genuine Levoit replacement filters to maintain the best performance. Please search for B08H8QNW1S or LV-H128-RF for replacement filters
From the manufacturer
Run as low as 28dB with sleep mode, and automatically turn off the indicator light to ensure you have a good sleep.
Turn on the air purifier and cycle through fan speeds with a single button. When it’s time for a fresh filter, the Check Filter Indicator will light up.
|Product Dimensions||16.99 x 16.99 x 26.49 cm; 1.5 Kilograms|
|Care instructions||Please remove plastic wrap of HEPA filter before running the air purifier.|
|Specification met||CE Certified, RoHS Certified|
|Is assembly required||No|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Warranty description||2 year warranty.|
|Item weight||3.3 Pounds|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 September 2021Super silent, effectiveI'm really happy with this purchase. The sleep mode is so silent I thought it was actually off at first. I could even sleep through the "high" mode, it's really really quiet. It is effective at improving air quality. I live on a busy road (air pollution), have 2 cats and lots of plants (mould spores) and I live in an old terraced house so there must be mould pretty much everywhere behind the walls. As a result I was sneezing constantly and waking up all congested, this has now stopped.I think the only setback is the oil "diffusion" bit. It's not an essential oil diffuser at all, and the scent of essential oils will not last very long. But it's better than nothing! I would still definitely recommend this. If you really want a strong essential oil scent, I'd recommend buying the other model that doesn't have the oil patch and then buying an actual essential oil diffuser. It might be more expensive at the start, but you will end up saving money on using less essential oil overall.Enjoy!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 September 2021An excellent compact Air purifier.Wanted a couple of compact air purifiers, one for the bedroom and one for the front room, found these for less than £50 each with excellent feedback so ordered them.Really impressed with them, very quiet on low and sleep modes, a little more noise on full power but certainly not enough to be intrusive, seem to be very efficient at cleaning the air in our 14 foot square front room and 10ft by 14ft bedroom.The reason we bought them is I'm recovering from pneumonia and was coughing a lot as I settled down at night, it was recommended that I get an air purifier to help, and it certainly does, barely coughing at night now!!!For the price and size these are well worth the money!!!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 October 2021WORTH YOUR MONEYTHE PRICE MAY SEEM A BIT HIGH BUT FOR THE BUDGET A STUDENT CAN AFFORD IT IS AMAZING AND HELPS WITH ALLERGIES AND GOING ABOUT YOUR DAILY LIFE, I ONLY USE IT FOR TWO ROOMS AND IT HAS GREAT COVERAGE AS WELL AS, IS VERY SILENT AND PROVIDES A BIT TO ADD INCENSE.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 September 2021Very good productI have been very pleased with my purchase.I love the fact that I can use drops from my scented oils and this gives a very gentle arromer to the room. On sleep mode it is very difficult to hear the item working.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 October 2021Quiet mode excellent ?Excellent product doing the job well get rid of doggy niffs no problem Bath the dog regularly but don’t think she take kindly to a daily bath ?
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 August 2021This Air Purifier is quiet and good and does its job wellI'm happy with this Air purifier ,its quiet and does its job well
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 October 2021Genuine FiltersThese are the genuine filters for these purifiers. They are superior to the other filters made by 'Sweet D'. Get these while you can because they often sell out
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 September 2021Such a good buy!It’s made a huge difference to the air quality, dust level and smell of the room.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 October 2021Excellent buy!Great purifier. Would defo recommend. Only had it on for a few hours and can breathe easily. Cannot wait to sleep properly tonight. Only thing is the the oil diffuser isn't really great in my opinion but that doesnt really matter to me
Customer questions and answers
- Can this be used in a utility room where i keep a cat litter box?Yes I should think it would be perfect
- Since changing the filters, the ring around the button is red. I just bought new ones and changed it again but it is still red.Yes we had this same problem and then looked in the instructions and it says you have to hold bottom down for 20 seconds first to reset it. Once we did this the red went and it worked fine. Hope this helps
- Is it a good product to buy? Anyone had it over 6 months? Thanks.Bought this product four months ago for our granddaughter (9) who suffers acute hay fever. It is placed in her bedroom and seems to work very well for her, and has helped her to sleep much better.
- Does this run on mains power or is it rechargable?Mains.