Portable Air Cooler, JIMACRO Evaporative Cooling Fan USB Small Personal Space Air Conditioner Cooler and Humidifier, Air Cooler Desk Fan Cooling with 7 LED lights for Home Office
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B07ZBSXM73
- Brand : jimacro
【MINI SPRAY AIR COOLER】Personal space air cooler, comes with a smaller body, upgraded version air cooler, humidifier, purifier more powerful speed, purer, safer, cooling and moisturizing your skin all summer long.
【UPGRADED FILTER】Detachable cotton filter is more stain-resistant and reusable for many times. Antibiosis and mildew proof treated, it can filter out some impurities, dust particles, bacteria and so on, making the air fresher to breathe free.
【4-IN-1 FUNCTION】Mini evaporative air cooler, refrigeration, humidification, air purification and night light all in one, which can bring you cold air more efficiently and achieve a quick cooling effect. Keep away from dry air and reduce allergens, dust and smoke.
【3 GEARS & 7 COLOR LIGHTS】This mobile air conditioner has three level wind speeds (high,medium,low) and 90 degree wind direction can be adjusted. The built-in colorful soft led light not only can create romantic atmosphere, but help you with better sleep. When you don’t need it, you can just turn the light off but still enjoy the cool wind.
【PORTABLE】All you have to do is add water & ice cube into the tank of this desktop air cooler, plug it into usb port or power bank and turn on. Easy to move, also make it be a good gift to family and friends. Perfect for your homes, offices, outdoor picnics, etc.
The funcation of two bottons on the air cooler: (Before identify the buttons' funcation, please face the air outlet)
Left button is to control the atomization and night light color:
1. Quick double click the left button, white light means atomization stop, blue light means atomization works;
2. Click left button can switch seven colors and seven-color cycle night lights mode;
3. Long click left button to turn off the night light.
Right button is to control the wind speed and turn on/off:
1. Right button can adjust the wind speed, low, medium, high;
2. Long press the right button to turn on/off the wind.
1. Take out the filter drawer before use, soaking filter in cold water, or freeze the soaked filter, the effect is better;
2. Water can be added directly from the top of the machine, or open the tank door and drop in ice cubes;
3. Connect the USB cable to the Air Cooler, indicator light will emit a white light;
4. You can adjust the mode, wind speed and lighting according to your personal preferences and demand.
7 Color Lights
Convenient to Add Water or Ice
Removable and Washable Filter
- NEXFAN * 1
- Manual * 1
- USB cable * 1
- Size: 5.67*6.34*6.25 in
- Net weight: 1.76 lbs
- Power: 10W
- Wind distance: 5ft
- Blowing angle: 90° perpendicular
- Fan speed: strong/medium/small
- Noise level(dB): Under 68
- Water tank capacity: 500ml
- Lighting: 7-color LED
|Product Dimensions||14.4 x 16.1 x 15.88 cm; 798.32 Grams|
|Power / Wattage||10 watts|
|Number of Speeds||3|
|Special Features||Anti-bacterial Filter|
|Item Weight||798 g|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 July 2020Very good portable coolerI bought this air cooler to use at work. I work in a security gatehouse which does not have air conditioning so the recent warm weather has been a pain.I wanted something small and convenient to place on the desk.This fit everything i was after so i placed the order.The Mini Air Cooler arrived fast and well packaged.Setup was a doddle, just remove all the packaging, place some water in the top water container (maximum 500ml) and press the fan button. You have a choice of 3 fan speeds and you can have the LED lights on or off. I placed some ice cubes in the tray with the water and it makes a huge difference to the output temperature.This has made a massive difference in my small gatehouse space and has cooled me right down so i am delighted with it.It was exactly as it should and provides a really good level of cold air and you can alter the direction of air flow thanks to the movable front grille.All in all I am delighted with this mini air cooler and have to give it 5 stars.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 July 2020Portable Air CoolerThis unit can run off a normal power bank, so even there is no power socket near, you can still run it from a power bank which is convenient. In the box there is just a USB cable and no 5V USB power adaptor included, if there is one supplied it will be even better for me as I don't have many spare around.It is ok if you sit near it (up to 2m) in the direction of the airflow. The further away you are from it, the less you feel the cooling effect. The air came out from this air cooler feel cooler than my normal fan. I will say this is more for a single person's desk or sleeping area etc. This does not cool the whole room down.I have a play around with it in the last few days. I found it best to fill it with a small amount of water chilled in the fridge and add some small amount of ice cube in the tank. When the ice melted, add another small amount of ice cube in the tank, this way you will have very cold water in the tank and will give you the best cooling effect. If you can, soak the air filter and freeze it in the freezer as suggested in the user manual, this give you an even better result, but this only last about 1 hour.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 July 2020Needs extra adjustment for maximum benefitPlacing ice on top of the the air cooler unit itself only completes half the job, i recently discovered that if you always place the filter in cold water and then in the fridge to essentially to have it chilled, the air blown out is significantly cooler and can really bring the temperture down on those 30degree plus summer days to come!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 August 2020go buy something elsebought this for the summer and I have lived without using one for years, so I thought hum why not get one.Bought one and tried it out and the instructions were not good at al. Took me a bit of time to figure out how to open it up.When I was trying to open it the part that the filter is part of was really really hard to open. I thought I broke it but I didn't. I followed all of the instructions putting cold water on the filter and in the chamber but it wasn't really good. I think the main problem was the fan it wasn't good enough.But the biggest problem that I has was that it was so loud, even at the lowest setting it was so loud. having it at the lowest setting didn't really make that much of a difference to be honest. I put it at my desk and I sat on my bed, having the fan facing towards me and I'm only like 1.5m away and I could hardly feel the fan.Just whatever you do don't buy this. go spend £10 more and get a proper fan. Much more powerful and just better in every way.I have since opened a returns.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 August 2020Excellent little boxOkay so I was skeptical and fully expecting to have wasted my money. We have portable large air conditioners in the back rooms of our house as they are south facing and can get beyond any form of comfortable hot - 105F in the summer! I feel the heat and get hot very easily whereas my husband feels the cold all too quickly due to poor health and therefore I have to turn the main air conditioner off in the lounge in the evening.I actually bought this to put in the kitchen when cooking, and I have to say it does the job admirably. However, I brought it into the lounge last night and sat bathed in beautifully cool air whilst my husband sat about 6 feet without getting really cold.I wouldn’t say that this is going to cool your room down to 16C like a large portable air conditioner and lets be honest you wouldn't expect it to, there is a massive price difference! However, it will keep you and your personal space lovely and cool.So, in summary, for the price I was more than delighted. I personally would say it’s far better than a standard fan, because at least you are getting cool air blown on you. Trust me, since living in this house we have tried the lot, desk fans, bigger fans on stands, ceiling fans, none of which really cooled the rooms down and just gave me headache. The portable air conditioning units are the only thing that have truly worked, but this little box comes in a good second for personal space. I’m very tempted to buy one for my son whose office won’t turn on the main air conditioning at the moment due to COVID 19, leaving him really uncomfortably hot whilst working.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 August 2020Almost worthyOrdered and received without drama.Works well, especially if using ice chilled water and freezing the cooling pads beforehand.Although you can turn off the lighting, the blue power on light is very bright and can’t be turned off unless the device is tuned off.It’s also rather noisy even on it’s lowest fan setting and I couldn’t sleep with it on.The device for it’s size does have a decent range for it’s cooling breeze though.Would I buy it again? No although a decent enough product it’s far too expensive for how it is imho.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 July 2020It’s good for purposeBrought this item to use in my motorhome mainly for the dog, it arrived very quickly was very easy to set up and the cooling effect is adequate for what I need it’s not brilliant it will not call down a whole room it is more of a cooling fan but I found that it worked great for my needs, Adding ice and chilled water to the unit does not really increase the cooling effect but that was just my own personal experience wetting the filter is a must, It’s good that it can work off of a USB socket.I did find trying to pull the drawer out to get to the filter a bit of a struggle and it’s not recommended to do if the unit is full of water as this tends to splash everywhere but overall I am pleased with this item and I have already used in my motorhome and it works good.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 August 2020NoisyI thought I'd have this on my desk at work - but it's so irritatingly noisy that you have to switch it off every time you want to use the phone, which basically makes it useless. I have no idea how anyone could sleep through this, or in fact, any setting in which it could be useful. I actually have a 9000BTU air con unit which is quieter. Returning!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 August 2020It does work, kind ofFirstly if you are expecting portable air-con reset your expectations, this will cool the air but not much.If you add cold water or ice (or as I do freezer blocks) the water gets colder and the unit gets colder for a short period, but the "spray" function only works for 30 minutes before turning off for "Power saving" according to the manual, without the spray its just a fan. Hitting the power button will re-enable the spray.Yes you can wet the filter to help the cooling but there isn't enough water flow from the unit to keep the filter wet so again you loose efficiency quickly unless you keep wetting the filter (Roughly every 30 minutes)Overall this is better than a fan it will make a small area in front of the unit (around 1-1.5m) cooler, its helped me through keep working in a 30c+ office, without it I would have struggled. However its reasonably noisy (65db) so will be noticeable if you are trying to use it when sleeping.For me there are too many compromises, I've already replaced mine with an evaPolar Evachill which while more expensive is a more effective chiller.
Customer questions and answers
- My fan switches off after about 10 minutes use. does it need a full charge? it is connected to the usb.Mine does same not very good product
- How does uvc and mist/spray funxtion work? I have bought one and it says to double press left button , but i see no difference: i see only the lightsYou can hear a slight difference in the sound and with the mist function off you’ll notice the water tank won’t go down so quickly over time and the air isn’t as cool. Note, this isn’t meant to create an actual visible mist of water.
- How do you get the fan to work ?Connect the USB cable to the USB port, and then press the power button to work
- How long does the tank take to empty, could it last all night? Does it beep if its running low?It can be used for 6-8 hours if it is filled with water, and it will not beep if its running low.