infray Portable Air Cooler, Personal Mini Air Conditioner Space Cooler Table Fan 3 in 1 Desktop Evaporative Cooler, Humidifier, Purifier with Timer Function and 90° Auto Oscillating for Home Office
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B0867M693B
- Brand : infray
【3-in-1 Multiple Function】 It’s not only a personal air conditioner, but also can be use as humidifier and air purifier. Design with spray feature, make you feel much cooler while using spray function as a desk fan.
【3 Speeds Setting & Ultra Quiet】 Mini air conditioning design with 3 speeds setting, it has low, middle and high speeds to fit your daily requirements. Upgraded low noise design, won’t disturb your working and sleeping.
【Timer Function & Blade Adjustable】 Portable air conditioner supports 2 hours, 4 hours and 6 hours timer function, make your life more convenient. The fan blade can be adjustable, you can choose a suitable angle to enjoy the cooler wind. Notice: This item only can give a 3-5℃ surface cooling but it cannot compare to air conditioner.
【90°Auto Oscillation & 320ML Water Tank】 Personal space cooler has 90° automatically oscillating function, one button to turn on/off oscillation feature. It comes with 320ML water tank to support spray function, make you feel cool quickly in summer. Warm Tips: Please do not move the air cooler fan while the product is running to avoid the water leaking. 【Notice: please do not add too much water over than max level line or too less water to avoid can not use fogging function.】
【Compact & Safety Guarantee】 Small Air cooler approved CE, RoHS, FCC certification. We devote ourselves to provide the best customer service and bring you the best shopping experience. If you have any question or need any supports, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Warm Tips :
1. Press the "Power" button for two seconds to turn on/off the portable air conditioner.
2. Press the "fogging" button for two seconds to turns off/on the light.
3. It does not use refrigerants or chemicals to cool the air, so you should not expect to get the same effect as an air conditioner.
4. This mini air conditioner only cools the area around the user, do not place it too far away from the user.
5. The air cooler is designed for personal use only and does not cool the rooms.
Power Supply: 220-240V
Wind Speed: 3.5m/s
Water Tank Capacity: 320ML
Dimension: 13 x 12.1 x 24.6cm
Warm Tips: Press the "Power" button for two seconds to turn off the portable air cooler.
Mini air cooler designed with 2h, 4h and 6h timer function. You can control the running time of portable air conditioner as you like. It is energy-efficient and low-carbon.
Strong Airflow & 320ML Water Tank
Design with 3 wind speeds (low, medium, high) can be adjusted, the maximal fan rotating speed reaches 4000RPM, and the maximum wind speed reaches 3.5m / s.
Add some water and ice cubes will make the air fresher and let you feel much cooler.
It's very quiet when use low speed mode, won't disturb your sleeping or working. Just add some water/ice cubes into the tank to generate cool fresh air, enjoy the cool wind during daytime and night.
90° Auto Oscillating
Mini air cooler fan design with 90° auto oscillating.
You can enjoy the cool wind in many angles and share this with your family and friends.
Warm Tips: Please do not move the air cooler fan while the product is running to avoid the water leaking.
Notice: This item only can give a 3-5℃ surface cooling but it cannot compare to air conditioner.
Mini air cooler design with spray funtion, one click "fogging" button to turn on/off spray feature, can be used as a humidifer.
Notice: Press and hold "Fogging" button 2 seconds to turn on/off the blue light.
Warm Tip: Please do not add too much water over than max level line or too less water to avoid can not use fogging function.
|Product Dimensions||13 x 12.1 x 24.6 cm; 1 Kilograms|
|Power / Wattage||18 watts|
|Material||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene|
|Number of Speeds||3|
|Special Features||Air Cooler Fan, Humidifier, Air Purifier, Desk Fan, Personal Air Conditioner, Oscillating Fan|
|Item Weight||1 kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 July 2020Bad Air CoolerI was hoping this cooler was going to provide nice ice cold humidification when filled with water and ice. Unfortunately, this does not deliver and provides no benefit over a standard fan. There is no air purification system built in, it is just a single small fan that has three speed settings. The built in humidifier is very weak, and even when filled with ice cold water it doesn’t give you any cooling benefit. You can take the water tank out whilst in use and the air coming out of the fan feels is exactly the same. Overall, I'm extremely disappointed with this product and do not recommend it if you are looking for a portable air conditioner.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 June 2020Doesn't deliver as described! AvoidI chose this because of the number of 5 star reviews. Shame. It is a waste of money. Whatever mode you put it in (with ice too) it is no better than a standard fan. Follow all the directions for cold air, stand right in front of it and the air is just not any cooler. Unfortunately, unlike To deal, it doesn't do what it says on the tin! I was going to get several of these so each of my kids could have cool air by their beds. Glad I only got the one to test first.Don't buy this, unless you just want a fan, in which case buy a fan instead!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 June 2020Fantastic Little CoolerI just received this cooler in time to coincide with the very warm spell we're having here in the UK at the time of writing this review. I have it set up on my bedside table and I have to say that so far I'm thrilled with it!For such a small device it really packs a punch and is keeping me nice and cool right now. I particularly like the 'fogging' function which directs a very light vapour out along with the air, and this really adds to the cooling effect.The fan is audible, but even on the highest setting is not distracting and is perfectly worth it in order to receive some good cooling. The device is simple to use straight out of the box - no set up needed, and has a nice blue night light as a built in feature.In summary, this is well worth the purchase price of £45 and I'd for sure recommend it if you're looking for a small aircon device for personal use. My wife and daughter also have one each so we can all keep cool!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 May 2020WonderfulFantastic. Bought to replace a USB cooler. German efficiency. The good thing as well you can take the water tank out and clean it. Very very cool wind. Will be great for the summer months.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 July 2020Very disappointed & Very dangerous!I am very disappointed with this product. I bought this fan thinking it would be a great way to keep me cool in the summer months.However, after knocking over the fan by mistake and realizing within a minute, this product has now stopped working.If a product has the use of working with water it should be compatible with water too, it should be waterproof.I’m very unhappy as this could have been a serious issue if this were to with no one around, it’s very dangerous, the fact it’s an electrical fan that operates with the use of water and the whole product is waterproof is a big hazard! This could have been a lot worse.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 August 2020A solid product with some small improvements possible.So I saw a lot of posts that were 5 star, and a lot that were less than. For the price I paid (roughly £35 but can't remember the exact figure), I think it is a solid 4 star item. So let's break it down shall we.Cooling power: this is honestly the one are I think it could use improvement, but not a whole lot. The fan isn't weak by any means, it appears to have respectable static pressure (at least for the resistance it faces) but I personally feel that a slight blade alteration to achieve higher airflow without higher rpm would've benefitted this product. I can feel the air flow while on full power from 3-4m away, and that's pretty good for the size of the unit but I'd prefer if it just had a little more punch.Noise: I'm a very noise sensitive person, extremely noise sensitive in fact and that contributes to my insomnia. I would be somewhat comfortable running this at full speed at the distance I mentioned above for the entire night. I would be quite comfortable at middle fan speed for the whole night and very comfortable at lowest speed, however at lowest speed the lack of airflow is the limiting factor that holds me back.Design: it's pretty stylish to my eye. I'm a fairly enthusiastic tech nerd and this doesn't look out of place at all sitting on top of my pc case next to my white desk. It almost has an Eva feel - you know? The white robot from W.A.L.L.E? The finish is decent quality (especially for the price), it feels pretty sturdy and I'm more than happy for it to sit in my little tech corner.Price: for the price I paid (mentioned above) I'm very happy with the product. I'd feel a little short-changed had I paid the full price because of the aforementioned airflow problem - it is by no means a massive deal but for nearly an extra £20 they could have definitely altered the fan slightly to fix this issue making it an easy 5 star product.Special features: the rotation is a nice speed to get air circulating through the room and doesn't appear to add any noise except for a small tactile sounding click at the far right. The "fogging" feature I feel could be nice if you're only sat 1-3ft away but at the 3-4m it sits from me in my bed I don't see the need for it personally, although adding a small amount of cold water to the tank did seem to decrease the temperature of the air somewhat which is definitely nice. The blue light isn't too bright for me and again, insomnia with a very high light sensitivity so this was a nice surprise, I honestly thought I'd have to switch it off (which I'm not sure is "possible", might've included some jank).Size: it's very compact. It can sit on my pc case - which is a generic looking ATX mid tower case - with some room to spare side to side. It's footprint would easily fit onto an A4 piece of paper, and while it is a little tall compared to its footprint I'd say that it is pretty stable. It's a good size for the performance.Overall, I think it's a solid product that does about as well as you'd expect for the price, and I'd consider it a pretty good deal at the price I paid. My room gets very humid and I don't deal with heat very well at all so it does its job in circulating the air and cooling it. I'm solidly in the 4 star category right now, however I have heard tell of some severe reliability issues, if I encounter any then I will be updating this review with the relevent information and my thoughts.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 June 2020Great Quality & EffectiveThis product is great quality and effective in this mini heatwave (a little smaller than expected but it does the job).I also like the rotation function. I would definitely recommend and purchase again - 5 Stars.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 June 2020Beautiful little air coolerI've been looking for fans for my home office because it's been hot recently. I can hardly concentrate on my work because of the heat! This small fan has always been my Savior! Just fill it with cold water and you will feel the cold air blowing at you. I have nothing to say about the battery. I put it on the bedside table, then turn it on when I sleep, and when I wake up eight hours later, it still blows cold wind to me.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 June 2020ReviewIf youre looking to buy this purely as an AC to cool yourself down, then this doesnt work too great in my opinion. Got mine positioned on my desk 1 ft away from me and it isnt doing a great job. Maybe works best as a humidifier but where i am is already too humid atm
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 June 2020CrapNot worth £49.99 at all. I got this for my daughters room as her bedroom easily reachers 80f in the summer and even though I placed fairly close to her but its just wasn’t strong enough. The unit came with multiple faults also.1. Even though I didn’t pass the fill mark for the water tank, the fogging system would blink red and cut off.2. When fogging did work, it would randomly turn itself off with no timers set.3. Night light turned itself off multiple times3. Weak air output, fan isn’t strong enough.Overall sending it back and investing in a bigger one that’s actually going to be affective.
Customer questions and answers
- How effective would this be in a home gym with a treadmill.Not very effective at all i’d opt for a fan in that case
- is there any way to turn off this blue light ?Yes, please press and hold "fogging" button for 3 seconds to turn off the blue light.
- How long does the filter last before it needs to be replaced?This air cooler no filter included, so do not need to replace it.
- Does the power cord & adapter supplied plug directly into mains socket?Yes, it has UK adapter, just plug into main socket to use mini air conditioner.