Beldray EH3327 Climate Cube, Mobile & Portable Mini Personal Space Air Controller, Heating/Cooling Functions, Adjustable Temperature, 2 Fan Speeds, 500/5 W, Ideal for Homes & Offices, White
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B0881SB282
- Brand : beldray
Perfect for warming or cooling your personal space, this compact Beldray Climate Cube is lightweight and portable for effortless use
Measuring just 23.9l x 21.6w x 21.3h cm, it also has a convenient carry handle for easy manoeuvrability around your home
Effortless to use and quick to refill, the cooler function offers a refillable water tank with a generous capacity of 300 ml
Perfect all year round the 500W/5W Climate Cube will keep you cool in summer and warm in winter and is complete with 2 speed settings.
A trusted British brand over generations, Beldray design innovative housewares to make everyday life run smoother
|Product Dimensions||23.9 x 21.6 x 21.3 cm; 1.75 Kilograms|
|Power / Wattage||5|
|Number of Speeds||2|
|Annual Energy Consumption||5 Watts|
|Special Features||500 W Heating Power, Low Noise Level, Climate Cube, Fire-Resistant Material, Portable, 300 ml Water Tank, Mains Input: 220-240V ~ 50-60 Hz, Built-In Safety Tip-Over Switch, Adjustable Temperature Between 25°C and 35°C, 5 W Cooling Power, Fan, Cooling & Heating Modes, 2 Speed Settings, Carry Handle, Fibre Paper Filter|
|Item Weight||1.75 kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 September 2020Great for campingexcellent for camping I've bought two as my son saw it and ran off with it lol.Good heating and cooling.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 August 2020Not worth it.Ok as a fan. The heater works ok. But the cooling setting does nothing.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 July 2021Doesn’t cool at all very disappointedDoesn’t cool even with ice cubes was brought for a caravan after being recommendedDisappointed
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 July 2020Good FanVery good product. Quiet in operation and very practical. Small size is also an asset.
Customer questions and answers
- Does this has to be plugged in into the war for it to work or can i why use it it like usb?I’ve only used it plugged in at home. I’ve never taken it to war. Although I imagine if you’re in the heat of battle, a cool breeze would make it a bit more bearable. So it’s a bloomin’ good question.
- Do you have to replace the filter every so often, or is it reusable all the timeThe filter should last quite a long time, however it is a good idea to replace if the filter is dirty or damaged
- Is there a cable, and how long is it?Yes there's a cable that's approximately 1.5m in length. It runs on 240v ac.
- is the heater noisy?It’s not noisy, but I have to say it undelivered on coolh