Dawsons Living Faux Rattan Footstool - Conservatory Garden Patio and Decking Lounge Furniture (Clay Footstool)
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B08YF551TW
LOUNGE FOOTSTOOL: Add to your bistro set with the lounge footstool! A matching footstool which allows you to fully lay down using your bistro set.
OCCASIONAL SEATING: The portable footstools make great use for turning the chairs into lounging chairs but also make great use as occasional seating.
FOLDABLE: The leg rest easily folds away flat, allowing easy storage when not using the piece whilst also giving you easy portability if you want to move the footstool around or take it away with you.
MATCHING RATTAN WEAVE: The footstool features the same rattan weave as the bistro set. A great stylish weave which also gives maximum comfort.
DIMENSIONS: The footstool when up measures 35cm Height x 45cm Width/Depth with a weight of 6kg. A great size for use as either a footstool or occasional seating.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 April 2020Excellent qualityVery happy with my purchase. The customer service is exceptional as my order arrived in two deliveries. Dawson's answered my query immediately. The set is excellent quality and is very comfortable. Very pleased thank you.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 April 2020Bright and comfortable patio set.This arrived within 22 hours during the coronavirus crisis, I can't even get a grocery delivery for weeks, that's amazing customer service for a start! I bought the baby pink, I not usually a buyer of pink so was a little apprehensive but I thought as it's for the garden why not? I am so pleased with the colour, it's a lovely bright shade of flamingo pink perfect for sunny days but not too garish. It's so easy to assemble, take it out of the box and remove the bubble wrap, then break down the box leave out for the recycling collectors. Unfold the chairs and table (very easy to do), pour a drink and relax in the sun. Unfortunately, Ive ordered just as the April heatwave has ended and the rain has begun. A previous review has mentioned that they were going to buy scatter cushions and found that they didn't need to as the chairs are so comfy. I would agree, I was going to buy some just for the look, but I think that they will end up spending more time on the floor. The table is the perfect size for drinks and a few nibble bowls and maybe a candle lantern, having a glass top also makes it easy to keep clean and hygienic. Im really happy with my purchase. Time will tell how hard wearing and sun resistant it is.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 July 2020Bistro set worth waiting for!I’ve been waiting for ages for this bistro set to come back in stock. As soon as it did, I ordered one.The set looks exactly like the photos. The chairs are so comfortable and easy to assemble.I marked down a star just because of the table. It’s a good size and easy to assemble but the glass top is only held on with 4 suckers, and they didn’t stick very well to the glass so it’s literally just sitting on the top. If the table got knocked over the glass would fall off. (So just be careful if young children in the garden).Other than that I really love this bistro set and can’t wait to get sitting out in my garden.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 May 2020Incredible colour!Fabulous colour, colour chart on Amazon doesn’t truly show vibrancy of the neon blue.Delivery was quick and we love the new furniture
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 May 2020Perfect garden chairsFantastic chairs, so comfy and easy to assemble...the legs just fold open. Very good value for money and were delivered sooner than expected
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 May 2020100% recommend!Wow!Saw these at garden centre locally for £50 more and in the beige colour. Wanted to check online and found them here! Service from seller was amazing and they arrived in under two days. We went for the dark green which is such a rich gorgeous colour, the photo does not do them justice. So comfortable and easy to set up/use.Fab and thank you so much!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 June 2020Very comfy chairsI was pleased the furniture set arrived earlier than expected. The chairs are very comfortable for a short person like me, you can easily sit crossed legged on them. They were well packed with protections on the legs. There were a few scratches on the rattan but since the chalk colour is distressed, it is not really noticeable. I am just wondering how long the staples that ties it all up will last.Be mindful it is still quite bulky when folded.The only downside is that the glass top on the table does not stick to the table, so need to be careful when moving it around and I am not sure how I will store it without breaking it. Also it is difficult to make the table straight and stable on the grass if your ground is not perfectly flat, that obviously would not be an issue if you used it on patio slabs.All in all a very good purchase so far, only time will tell how long they will last.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 May 2020Really comfy, fast delivery, feels sturdy. Happy customer's!We had seen this little patio set in various places on and off over last few years, it's a perfect match for our other garden furniture, when we saw it for this price we jumped at it. It's so comfy, and arrived so quickly, ordered it at 9.30 on Tuesday 19th May, got confirmation would be here by 1st June, next morning got a message saying it had been dispatched, it arrived yesterday (Friday)In current situation we think that is unreal, top mark's to the supplier! Also, it stacks really neat and hangs in the garage with minimal space. Can't recommend enough!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 July 2020Very comfyThese are lovely and comfy. I was worried they might tip if being climbed on but they don’t. Perfect with a little cushion or blanket. Everyone is pleasantly surprised about how comfy they are to sit on. When summer is over I can just fold them up and pop them in the garage.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 June 2020Really comfy and super quality.Absolutely fabulous and great quality. Really comfy too. Slightly lower seat than I thought but no problem getting out of. So wide I can sit with my dog haha.
Customer questions and answers
- Could you tell me all the colours available in this range? I thought there was a dark green?Dark green will hopefully be back instock mid-end April 2021
- Could you please tell me when the green sets are available?Hello Colours should be back in stock in May Thank you
- Is Clay the same as Natural?Here’s a closer look at the Clay coloured chair
- Are the legs in the dusky pink the same color as the rattan?I have the white set and the legs aren’t matching. They are grey